'Hit Iran now. Hit them hard,' U.S. Senator Lindsay Graham calls on Biden to strike Iran

We are currently supporting proxy warfare against Russia, that is no different than Iran supporting proxy warfare against us. Striking Iran directly would either be highly hypocritical or open the door for direct Russian strikes against us.

Why are we even in Jordan? Did the Jordanians ask us there? Just more folly the inept and idiotic Biden administration.

To the extent that Iran aided the scumbags who struck our troops in Jordan, it is absolutely fair to hit Iran back and hard. Like a punch that rattles their skull followed by a kick to the knee and a kick in the balls.
☝️evidence☝️

It was just a matter of time. Lindsey is in orgasmic ecstasy right now wanting to push the Usurper into attacking Iran. The only reality is none of our enemies are afraid of Biden.

Why the hell is that idiot not in a home for the criminally insane by now? get the fool fitted with a straight jacket.

It was just a matter of time. Lindsey is in orgasmic ecstasy right now wanting to push the Usurper into attacking Iran. The only reality is none of our enemies are afraid of Biden.

Ms Lindsey planning on getting on a plane and going over there?

Bullshit. If there was peace he wouldn't have had to strike at Qasim Soleimani.

He also let Russia attack our troops in Syria with ZERO response.

He also let ISIS in Africa kill 3 of our troops with ZERO response.

Trump is a weak man pretending to be strong.

He surrendered to the Taliban, and made a deal that released 5000 ISIS fighters from prison.

I wonder how much he got selling our countries secrets to our enemies?

Nope. Snipping my full quote, as you just did, proves that you’re entirely dishonest.

As always.

Now, bitch; that’s evidence. And you’re now a proven lying coward pussy.
He surrendered to the Taliban, and made a deal that released 5000 ISIS fighters from prison.

lie.

Trump never surrendered to the Taliban. He left Biden a thoroughly timed scaled draw down without giving up our base there. Biden just abruptly left abandoning $85 billion in US military equipment, 10,000 Americans, and got 13 soldiers killed due to incompetence.

1706484869591.jpeg

Just a few months ago, Biden released $6 billion followed by $10 billion to Iran.

Forum List

Back