'Hit Iran now. Hit them hard,' U.S. Senator Lindsay Graham calls on Biden to strike Iran

(channeling Patton) You gutless punks in government, if you are going to hit them hard then hit them hard. Nuke their ass, see if they are still uppity after that or if anyone else in the world wants some!

It was just a matter of time. Lindsey is in orgasmic ecstasy right now wanting to push the Usurper into attacking Iran. The only reality is none of our enemies are afraid of Biden.

Two deranged criminal gangs control this country...

It worked out awesome. Peace in the Middle East was kept during his term.

Your guy is a lifelong warmongering idiot who does whatever the CIA wants.

Why did Biden have troops on the Jordan border?
Bullshit. If there was peace he wouldn't have had to strike at Qasim Soleimani.

He also let Russia attack our troops in Syria with ZERO response.

He also let ISIS in Africa kill 3 of our troops with ZERO response.

Trump is a weak man pretending to be strong.

Bullshit. If there was peace he wouldn't have had to strike at Qasim Soleimani.
No, Soleimani had been plotting to carry out attacks on our troops. He had plotted terrorist attacks before. The guy was no good. Trump had his ass killed and the Iranians went dornmant.

Lindsey says "Our forces in Jordan and Syria are there to protect the American homeland and to provide stability in a troubled region. Their service and sacrifice will always be appreciated. They are true heroes.'' He didn't say exactly HOW the troops being there is protecting anyone but Israel, or exactly HOW that promotes stability, If anything that is promoting violence. Their sacrifice will be appreciated until they come home and we put them on mood drugs and accuse them of being seditionists. I would probably feel like him if I could send young people over there and scurry down my little rabbit hole if anything bad happened.

Since you turnips have the memory of an Alzheimer patient:

1706476074543.png

1706476035672.png

The one who must be only too happy with the possibility of a war with Iran is the warmonger

extraordinaire Nikki Haley!

Forum List

Back