historical proof Trump supporters are not a cult !

we hear the left constantly screeching that people that supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .

You can justify until the cows come home but you are part of a Cult.
weak ...very very weak ..... tell us do you support the lefts cancel culture .... and please prove what i posted is wrong ...

Simple. Conservatives don't support Rump. You aren't a conservative. You are a Karen of the Rumpster.
1617581738540.png

we hear the left constantly screeching that people who supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .

You seemed to support going into Iraq. The blob didn't.
You seemed to support free trade. The blob didn't.
You seemed to support "family values". The blob didn't.

As for a cult...Please tell us anytime you disagreed with something the blob did. An actual disagreement...you can tell us a time when you had a real life disagreement; right?

we hear the left constantly screeching that people who supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .
A cult has nothing to do with policies. It's:
a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

The devotion to Trump, the ferocius denial that he has ever done anything wrong, however slight, and automatically believing anything that comes out of his mouth makes it a cult.
1617581879427.png
1617581940731.png 1617582801809.png

Post #109

That’s it?

Your blind devotion to this man is noted. Thanks for confirming.

He just cornered you hahahaha

You think that because you’re an idiot.

No I know that from reading the thread

Go ahead, say something derogatory about Biden....bet you don't

After you, retard.

Let’s see you say something negative about Trump.

He's obnoxious, probably a womanizer, talks too much when he should listen and needs to work on loyalty. I've said all that before

Now your turn.....retarded jackass

Oh my. You actually said something critical of him. Congratulations, I don’t think you’re a cultist.

Biden commits far too many gaffes. He’s not a good speaker. Not terrible but he makes too many mistakes that are easy for right-wing propaganda to tee off on.

From the Obama/Biden administration, I think they did a terrible job with foreign policy in the Middle East. I’m not certain who deserves more of the blame on that.

Still haven’t seen enough to say much about the Biden/Kamala administration.
thats it ? not sure who's fault it was for the arab spring ? wow ! yep you are part of the left wing cult alright !

He's obnoxious, probably a womanizer, talks too much when he should listen and needs to work on loyalty. I've said all that before

How about you Mac-7.

Do you agree that Trump is obnoxious and probably a womanizer?
sure he was ! we never claimed he is or was perfect ! the guy is a typical type a personality ! probably hard to work for ! but we supported his policies !

How about you Mac-7.

Do you agree that Trump is obnoxious and probably a womanizer?
sure he was ! we never claimed he is or was perfect ! the guy is a typical type a personality ! probably hard to work for ! but we supported his policies !

Hey at least you have the balls to answer that. Unlike someone.

Now your turn.....retarded jackass

Oh my. You actually said something critical of him. Congratulations, I don’t think you’re a cultist.

Biden commits far too many gaffes. He’s not a good speaker. Not terrible but he makes too many mistakes that are easy for right-wing propaganda to tee off on.

From the Obama/Biden administration, I think they did a terrible job with foreign policy in the Middle East. I’m not certain who deserves more of the blame on that.

Still haven’t seen enough to say much about the Biden/Kamala administration.
thats it ? not sure who's fault it was for the arab spring ? wow ! yep you are part of the left wing cult alright !

Not sure as in not sure if it was mostly Obama’s fault or Biden’s. I say Biden since he was supposed to be the foreign policy guy.

The devotion to Trump, the ferocius denial that he has ever done anything wrong, however slight, and automatically believing anything that comes out of his mouth makes it a cult.
That's exactly how the left feels about Biden.
Probably seems that way around here, we have to defend him so often from stupid hateful lies by trolling right wingers. But I can tell you for sure, there is no Biden cult. No one like Jon McNaughton painting President Biden as an historic hero for the adoring masses to put on their walls.
1617589543213.png

Probably seems that way around here, we have to defend him so often from stupid hateful lies by trolling right wingers. But I can tell you for sure, there is no Biden cult. No one like Jon McNaughton painting President Biden as an historic hero for the adoring masses to put on their walls.
View attachment 476247
Not tens of thousands crowding together unmmasked, risking their health, to see and hear their idol.
1617590160923.png

View attachment 476247
Not tens of thousands crowding together unmmasked, risking their health, to see and hear their idol.
View attachment 476250
you had nothing to say about this crowd ....
1617590452244.png

View attachment 476247
Probably seems that way around here, we have to defend him so often from stupid hateful lies....

Thats exactly how the right feels about trump.

View attachment 476247
Probably seems that way around here, we have to defend him so often from stupid hateful lies....

Thats exactly how the right feels about trump.
I'm sure it is. I keep that in mind.

View attachment 476247
View attachment 476250
you had nothing to say about this crowd .... View attachment 476252
Every. Single. Time.

seems that way around here, we have to defend him so often from stupid hateful lies by trolling right wingers.
Its a trick we picked up from the rabid trump haters from 2017 to 2020

when are libs going to learn that any game you can think up conservatives can learn to play

so yes, there is a lot of residual hate for dumb biden policies like the fiasco on the border that he - and you - are responsible for

and we will remind you everyday as events unfold

not sure who's fault it was for the arab spring ?
Of course he knows

Libs were brainwashed into believing it was that anti muslim film maker in LA who caused all the trouble

but obama fixed him

he may still be in jail

seems that way around here, we have to defend him so often from stupid hateful lies by trolling right wingers.
Its a trick we picked up from the rabid trump haters from 2017 to 2020

when are libs going to learn that any game you can think up conservatives can learn to play

so yes, there is a lot of residual hate for dumb biden policies like the fiasco on the border that he - and you - are responsible for

and we will remind you everyday as events unfold
"Learn to play?" Please don't tell me you guys were all sweetness and light before T**** was Pres. I remember the threads against Obama, his family, and against Hillary.

That's laughable.

I remember the threads against Obama, his family, and against Hillary
And I remember the liberal hate for Bush43 and even Bush41

But its not a fair fight when your side controls 95% of the media

I remember the threads against Obama, his family, and against Hillary
And I remember the liberal hate for Bush43 and even Bush41

But its not a fair fight when your side controls 95% of the media
The media isn't to blame for what an asshole you elected or lied your asses off for. Keep finding others to blame, just like him.

The media isn't to blame for what an asshole you elected or lied your asses off for.
You think Trump is an asshole and thats why you didnt vote for him?

Thats a very shallow and emotional view of politics that is driving your opinion

asshole or not, trump on his worst day has better policies than joe biden and thats the most important consideration

Forum List

Back