historical proof Trump supporters are not a cult !

we hear the left constantly screeching that people that supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .

You can justify until the cows come home but you are part of a Cult.
weak ...very very weak ..... tell us do you support the lefts cancel culture .... and please prove what i posted is wrong ...

Simple. Conservatives don't support Rump. You aren't a conservative. You are a Karen of the Rumpster.

I'm a conservative and I supported Trump.

You are not a conservative. You are a right wing Nazi.

can boohoo about the mean media and the mean left, blame this on everyone but the guy who is actually is to blame.
Yes, trump is to blame for wanting to end business as usual in washington and return power to the people

Now thanks to you the corrupt swamp rats and globalists can return to selling America to the highest bidder

which seems to be china

Trunp did not want to end business as usual. He wanted to profit from it. Trump was the most corrupt President in history. He wanted to use the DOJ as his personal Gestapo. He decided he was above the law as well.

Thats a very shallow and emotional view of politics that is driving your opinion
I'm sure that's consoling for you. Too bad for you, well over half the voters in this country agree with me, including a lot of Republicans. You can boohoo about the mean media and the mean left, blame this on everyone but the guy who is actually is to blame.
Trump got more legal votes than any POTUS in history .

Biden got more legal votes than ANYONE in history.

can boohoo about the mean media and the mean left, blame this on everyone but the guy who is actually is to blame.
Yes, trump is to blame for wanting to end business as usual in washington and return power to the people

Now thanks to you the corrupt swamp rats and globalists can return to selling America to the highest bidder

which seems to be china

Trunp did not want to end business as usual. He wanted to profit from it. Trump was the most corrupt President in history. He wanted to use the DOJ as his personal Gestapo. He decided he was above the law as well.
Not so

trump was a mortal threat to business as usual in washington - both to dems and repubs

Trump was doing what was right for America and he still is. Americans should donate whatever they can to his new political PAC so Trump's candidates can win in 2022 and 2024.

we hear the left constantly screeching that people that supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .

weak ...very very weak ..... tell us do you support the lefts cancel culture .... and please prove what i posted is wrong ...

Simple. Conservatives don't support Rump. You aren't a conservative. You are a Karen of the Rumpster.
> Simple. Conservatives don't support Rump.

Wrong. I am a Conservative.

Trump made me lots of promises that I never really expected him to keep. But in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them. That's a sign of honesty and integrity, and something few politicians do (name ONE). As a resutl, my support for Trump is much stronger now than when I voted for him.

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
- Started no new wars, which he said is one of his proudest accomplishments.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

Thank you, Mr. President.

e7c1a8001efb27e05dbe67da38c0ad0cf90f266297578d2f210e339aec0cadef.png

I think you need maga cultists need to ask yourself these simple sets of questions. Would any democrat wear a dumb red hat if Biden decided to sell them, would any democrat drive or fly hundreds or thousands of miles to see Biden talk at a rally, would any democrat believe every lie that came out of Biden's mouth regardless of how ridiculous it was, would any democrat believe Biden if he were to claim republicans stole an election and then storm the US Capital? Just accept the fact that you've been radicalized into a cult.

Yes and No Vrenn
SOME Conservatives didn't support Trump but many did. SOME Republicans were just as "Never Trump" as SOME were MAGA Trump.

This divided the Republicans as well as Conservatives and Libertarians, where some voted for Trump, some did not, some didn't the first time but did the second time, etc.

I think the MAGA crowd got very cliquish and as many were positive with their patriotism as became bullies against the left.

I think you probably are referring to the QANON as the most cultish. And some of the MAGA became like a band of bullies. More like a clique.

That isn't all Conservatives or Trump supporters. He had developed a mixed following of Conservatives from Asians to Blacks, definitely not part of the QAnon cultish crowd.

So yes, even Conservatives who weren't Republicans supported Trump.

While there were Republicans (some Libertarian some Cruz supporters) who didn't.

A very mixed bag.

The cultish crowd was some of the MAGA and the QAnon. Most of the Conservatives I know were more independent supporters of Trump who didn't support QAnon. In general the Republicans are too split to run an effective cult. Because of this split, that's why the far right launched their own campaigns, and both the MAGA and QAnon rose from the far right that is most vigilant and vocal in the media.

It’s simple, according to lefties like Vrenn, “real conservatives” support things like “free trade” with China, and endless wars in the Middle East.

Just look at hoe they treat Tulsi Gabbard, someone who is completely with the left on 98% of all the issues, but opposes endless wars in the Middle East. Seeing a pattern here?

Forum List

Back