historical proof Trump supporters are not a cult !

Thats a very shallow and emotional view of politics that is driving your opinion
I'm sure that's consoling for you. Too bad for you, well over half the voters in this country agree with me, including a lot of Republicans. You can boohoo about the mean media and the mean left, blame this on everyone but the guy who is actually is to blame.

can boohoo about the mean media and the mean left, blame this on everyone but the guy who is actually is to blame.
Yes, trump is to blame for wanting to end business as usual in washington and return power to the people

Now thanks to you the corrupt swamp rats and globalists can return to selling America to the highest bidder

which seems to be china

I'll answer yours when you answer mine.
I already did answer in post #18

now you are just trolling

Now you’re playing stupid to avoid answering. You always do crap like this.

Do you agree that Trump is obnoxious and probably a womanizer?

You’re not fooling anyone. You and I both know that you never answered this and that you have no intention to. Don’t claim that you already answered something when you clearly haven’t.

So now you’re changing your story. You haven’t answered my question. Just as I told you.
I did when I pointed out that I had already criticized trump the very day you asked me

The egg on your face seems to have made you double down on your incessant questions while offering no answers yourself

So now you’re changing your story. You haven’t answered my question. Just as I told you.
I did when I pointed out that I had already criticized trump the very day you asked me

The egg on your face seems to have made you double down on your incessant questions while offering no answers yourself

I’m not the one spinning in circles to avoid answering simple questions.

If you don’t answer mine then I don’t answer yours. Simple as that.

we hear the left constantly screeching that people who supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .
A cult has nothing to do with policies. It's:
a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

The devotion to Trump, the ferocius denial that he has ever done anything wrong, however slight, and automatically believing anything that comes out of his mouth makes it a cult.
So you were are are still a cult. You kissed Obama's ass and believed everything he said. You still kissed his ass when he said he relied on your ignorance to get obamacare passed. Lol, and now with Biden all a sudden you Don't care about children's safety or don't care that Biden won't let anyone in those centers. If Trump pulled that, oh the outrage.

Thats a very shallow and emotional view of politics that is driving your opinion
I'm sure that's consoling for you. Too bad for you, well over half the voters in this country agree with me, including a lot of Republicans. You can boohoo about the mean media and the mean left, blame this on everyone but the guy who is actually is to blame.
Trump got more legal votes than any POTUS in history .

we hear the left constantly screeching that people who supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .
A cult has nothing to do with policies. It's:
a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

The devotion to Trump, the ferocius denial that he has ever done anything wrong, however slight, and automatically believing anything that comes out of his mouth makes it a cult.

Much better reply than all of wrenns wretched replies.

:cool:

We've never tried insurrection before.

Obama had a secure border.. Illegal crossing went down significantly and he deported aliens in record numbers.

How can he deport aliens in RECORD numbers if the border was sealed?

It is false anyway since he was the one who started caging illegal people on large numbers around 2012-2014 time frame

We've never tried insurrection before.
the left has been staging insurrections for several yrs ! burning looting gov buildings and they even tried to storm the WH and dozens of Secrete Service members were injured !

Members of a cult will accept anything their leader says without question. There was no voter fraud that changed the election. State officials has determined there was no fraud. The DOJ has said there is no fraqud. Yet you have to cflaim there was. You cannot accept Trump lost. That is a member of a cult.

Forum List

Back