historical proof Trump supporters are not a cult !

You can justify until the cows come home but you are part of a Cult.
Why? Because some on our side want to end sex trafficking that elected officials in DC are involved in? Your side is the one with perverted sickos on it.

Post #109

That’s it?

Your blind devotion to this man is noted. Thanks for confirming.

He just cornered you hahahaha

You think that because you’re an idiot.

No I know that from reading the thread

Go ahead, say something derogatory about Biden....bet you don't

Post #109

That’s it?

After you, retard.

Let’s see you say something negative about Trump.

Post #109

That’s it?

After you, retard.

He's obnoxious, probably a womanizer, talks too much when he should listen and needs to work on loyalty. I've said all that before

Now your turn.....retarded jackass

Post #109

That’s it?

After you, retard.

He's obnoxious, probably a womanizer, talks too much when he should listen and needs to work on loyalty. I've said all that before

Now your turn.....retarded jackass

Oh my. You actually said something critical of him. Congratulations, I don’t think you’re a cultist.

Biden commits far too many gaffes. He’s not a good speaker. Not terrible but he makes too many mistakes that are easy for right-wing propaganda to tee off on.

From the Obama/Biden administration, I think they did a terrible job with foreign policy in the Middle East. I’m not certain who deserves more of the blame on that.

Still haven’t seen enough to say much about the Biden/Kamala administration.

do you agree that Trump is obnoxious and probably a womanizer?
I already gave you your ration of trump criticism for the day

Besides, in this case who cares what his personality or attraction to sexy women is?

we elected him president not youth choir director

lib trump haters like OldLady who were traumatized by trumps alpha maleness got nowhere attacking trump for that

and neither will you

the left overplayed their hand by attacking trump for every trivial personal flaw they could think of

after poisoning the well with that libs got no attention when they tried to attack on serious policy issues

And its too late now for the likes of you to have a Come to Jesus moment

Last edited:
do you agree that Trump is obnoxious and probably a womanizer?
I already gave you your ration of trump criticism for the day

so in this case who cares what his personality or attraction to sexy women is?

we elected him president not youth choir director

lib trump haters like OldLady who were traumatized by trumps alpha maleness got nowhere attacking trump for that

and neither will you

the left overplayed their hand by attacking trump for every trivial personal flaw they could think of

after poisoning the well with that libs got no attention when they tried to attack on serious policy issues

And its too late now for the likes of you go have a Come to Jesus moment

You didn’t answer the question. You’re just spinning around in circles to avoid answering. As usual.

Do you agree that Trump is obnoxious and probably a womanizer?

I know you won’t answer. You’re just going to continue desperately trying to avoid the question.

we hear the left constantly screeching that people who supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .
A cult has nothing to do with policies. It's:
a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

The devotion to Trump, the ferocius denial that he has ever done anything wrong, however slight, and automatically believing anything that comes out of his mouth makes it a cult.
That's exactly how the left feels about Biden.

Am I required to indulge your fetishes?

the newfound prudishness on the hedonist left would be encouraging if you really meant it

but I dont think you do

:spinner:

See what I mean? This is the part where you keep spinning in circles to avoid answering a simple question. You're not hard to predict.

Thanks for proving my point for me. You've been very helpful. And I'm sure you will continue to be very helpful as you will continue to avoid answering.

Am I required to indulge your fetishes?

the newfound prudishness on the hedonist left would be encouraging if you really meant it

but I dont think you do

:spinner:

See what I mean? This is the part where you keep spinning in circles to avoid answering a simple question. You're not hard to predict.

Thanks for proving my point for me. You've been very helpful. And I'm sure you will continue to be very helpful as you will continue to avoid answering.
You did not answer my question

why should I indulge your fetish?

I replied to your first demand for a criticism of Trump

and all that got me were new demands

You did not answer my question

why should I indulge your fetish?

And round and round we go. As predicted. :spinner:

I'll answer yours when you answer mine. Apparently that's not going to happen because you just LOVE to spin in circles to avoid answering questions.

It's entertaining but it makes me dizzy.

we hear the left constantly screeching that people who supported and voted for Trump are a cult .... if thats the case what new policies did Trump tout that conservatives would have never supported under a different admin ? what the liars on the left refuse to acknowledge is that conservatives have always supported a secure border , a strong military , energy independence , [not being dependent on the middle east]and lowering back breaking economic busting taxes and gov regs ! conservatives supported Trumps policies long long before he ever ran in the first place ! but the left on the other hand has become much much more violent and radical ! for example cancel culture is a phenomenon that dem voters would never have embraced 30 yrs ago ! the fact that dem voters are lock step in support of the marxist movement in their party [the squad ect..] is proof that they are the real cult ! the left is assaulting the 1st amendment ...... the left is a cult .

They're just plain stupid. A lack of education and the requisite critical thinking skills that a good education provides is clearly part of the problem. People like that are prone to indoctrination by unscrupulous rabble rousers who engage in unapologetic demagoguery And when you consider that many of these people have been sitting in the pews of evangelical fundamentalist churches for years being spoon-fed political propaganda nonsense like was espoused by Jerry Falwell and Franklin Graham, it's no surprise they can get sucked in to an alternate reality that isn't real at all.

Forum List

Back