Historian who correctly predicted every election since 1984 says Trump will lose

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Of the 13 predictive "keys" Trump has lost seven of the 13 keys and will lose based on Lichtman's formula which so far has been foolproof.

But even he stated the change in voter base and in roads with ethnic groups could makes his prognostications very wrong... Even he was cautious and left the disclaimer that he could very well be wrong....

Time will tell... Another 48 hours and we should have a real good idea where this will land...

I watched that idiot present his case, he's a moron. Plus most of the issues are DEMOCRAT issues not Trump's issues. It's Dem states and Dem cities people are looting and burning, Dems created the problem and Dems are responsible for fixing the problem. Also absent from this clowns theory was that president Trump has tried repeatedly to sent assistance to these Dem cities and the Dem governors and mayors have refused the offer.

There I just obliterated this thread.

Trump isn't going to lose!

In this Nelson Eddy song, replace "Tramp, tramp, tramp along the highway | Tramp, tramp, tramp the road is free" with...

Trump, Trump, Trump will win the big day | Trump, Trump, Trump the world is free

Last edited:
How is he going to explain Ohio?

No one has won the White House without Ohio and Trump is already crushing it there.
Internal polls in the battleground states have Trump up in all but 2... Its going to be a long night for Biden....

Ohio has chosen the President since 1964 and they're bragging on that old fossils musings.

I watched that idiot present his case, he's a moron. Plus most of the issues are DEMOCRAT issues not Trump's issues. It's Dem states and Dem cities people are looting and burning, Dems created the problem and Dems are responsible for fixing the problem. Also absent from this clowns theory was that president Trump has tried repeatedly to sent assistance to these Dem cities and the Dem governors and mayors have refused the offer.

LOL. You did no such thing. The flaw in your "analysis" is that people don't differentiate between these things. If things are going good they give credit to the president. If things are going bad they blame the president. That is why despite the rioting and looting in New York and California in Democratic run cities Trump is still losing those states by 25 to 30 points in every poll.

Trump rallies in the tens of thousands around the country

Which simply means he still has a dedicated base of supporters. It doesn't mean they constitute a majority of those voting.

Ask Bernie Sanders how much those big rallies meant.

LOL. You did no such thing. The flaw in your "analysis" is that people don't differentiate between these things. If things are going good they give credit to the president. If things are going bad they blame the president. That is why despite the rioting and looting in New York and California in Democratic run cities Trump is still losing those states by 25 to 30 points in every poll.
That has a lot more to do with total media control over the narrative than it does with anything else.. IF the information can not get out the people can not act informed.... Keep'em ignorant and poor..... they will never leave the plantation.... Trump makes it possible to get off the plantation and that is why the concerted effort to keep'em ignorant by Big Tech and the Media is pulling out all of the stops...

Trump rallies in the tens of thousands around the country

Which simply means he still has a dedicated base of supporters. It doesn't mean they constitute a majority of those voting.

Ask Bernie Sanders how much those big rallies meant.
IF Bernie was running a 1-1 election he would have won... Because Pocahontas refused to bow out she made Joe the nominee...

Don't be so disingenuous...

LOL. You did no such thing. The flaw in your "analysis" is that people don't differentiate between these things. If things are going good they give credit to the president. If things are going bad they blame the president.
56% of American voters feel like they are better off than they were four years ago.

And people do distinguish between Governor/Mayor maladministration if the President is actively demanding that these idiots fix their stupid bullshit.

The voters are not as stupid as your average Dimocrat.

Forum List

Back