His Power Is Incredible: Thanks To Donald Trump, The Dow Surpasses 19,000 Points For The First Time

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It's true, our new Trumpenfuhrer IS ALL powerful. Ever since the Glorious Leader being elected, confidence in the stock market is at an all time high. The future of making America great again is very promising and the future of returning the country back to the people the founders created for via the 1790 Naturalization Act is promising too. Ladies and Gentlemen, Steve McGarrett can confirm we're on the right track in removing the dark cloud over America that has lingered over us for the past eight years. With the first Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen president in the past eight years about to take office, America can look forward to years of pride, patriotism, and prosperous times.

http://www.wwl.com/pages/22942539.php?contentType=4&contentId=19000070

Last edited:
You know, in another thread talking about how Trump is letting Hillary go, as well as backing down on some of his other campaign promises, Trumptards are staunchly defending him, saying that he hasn't gone back on anything yet, because he hasn't been sworn in yet, and isn't responsible for anything until then.

Here in this thread? You have another Trumptard crowing about how great the stock market is, and that it's all because of Trump, even though he's not even in office yet.

Make up your minds Trumptards..................

It's true, our new Trumpenfuhrer IS ALL powerful. Ever since the Glorious Leader being elected, confidence in the stock market is at an all time high. The future of making America great again is very promising and the future of returning the country back to the people the founders created for via the 1790 Naturalization Act is promising too. Ladies and Gentlemen, Steve McGarrett can confirm we're on the right track in removing the dark cloud over America that has lingered over us for the past eight years. With the first Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen president in the past eight years about to take office, America can look forward to years of pride, patriotism, and prosperous times.

I wish to god you were correct but i hate to be the bearer of bad news but Trump appears to be no different than that evil murderer Obama.same as him it looks like he is going to lie about everything he said he was going to already backtracking on what he would do with criminal hellery.

'BROKEN PROMISE': Trump faces backlash from some of his biggest supporters after reversal on Clinton

he must be a member of the secret society that obama,the clintons and bushs are all part of they were just able to keep it a secret from us this time.:mad:

'BROKEN PROMISE': Trump faces backlash from some of his biggest supporters after reversal on Clinton

I've got stock. Proving once again, you fools no nothing.

Why would Trumpsters even care? They can't even afford a ticket to Hamilton, let alone buying some stocks.
But liberals can? Ya gotta be a rich holier than thou liberal now to afford stuff? I voted Republican. I love how they market bucked the trend, like Cubs.

• Banned

I wish to god you were correct but i hate to be the bearer of bad news but Trump appears to be no different than that evil murderer Obama.same as him it looks like he is going to lie about everything he said he was going to already backtracking on what he would do with criminal hellery.

he must be a member of the secret society that obama,the clintons and bushs are all part of they were just able to keep it a secret from us this time.:mad:

Where are Trumps exact words reversing on Clinton?

Forum List

Back