DJT: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

Funny, the Trump supporters on this board still hug his nuts and think a leprechaun will magically appear with a bowl of cereal and make his promises still happen!

:rofl:

...And Breitbart readers lose their shit...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

ROFL!!!! Scroll down and read the comments from these maggots:

Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary 'Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country' - Breitbart

"That is not the Rule of Law I voted for Mr. President. MAGA!!!"

"Very disappointing indeed."

"I will not vote for Donald for his re-election if he lets Hilliary pass."​

Actually if she were convicted and the current regime shown for their political decisions and incompetence, I think it would be very uniting. It would prove that all the time, energy and resources expended wasn't for nothing as you ignorant asses claim.

I put up a thread about this already. Key point that you omitted OP is that Trump HAS NOT taken investigations off the table.

And for crying out loud so you don't have to start getting reported for duplicate and triplicate threads why don't you take a minute out to check the other threads that are out there.

Funny, the Trump supporters on this board still hug his nuts and think a leprechaun will magically appear with a bowl of cereal and make his promises still happen!

:rofl:

Trump hasn't taken it off the table. The OP is leaving that part out. In the thread I put up most agreed that Trump has no power to prosecute her in the first place.

BUT others do.

Yea, we should definitely consider the CONSEQUENCES of punishing someone for COMMITTING CRIMES.

For example, prosecuting OJ for double murder was VERY divisive for this nation....maybe he SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED. :420::420:

• Banned
I put up a thread about this already. Key point that you omitted OP is that Trump HAS NOT taken investigations off the table.

And for crying out loud so you don't have to start getting reported for duplicate and triplicate threads why don't you take a minute out to check the other threads that are out there.

Because YOURS was bullshit. That's why. Here it is, in his own words -- he's not going to prosecute Hillary.

Some more gems...they're unhinged at Breitbart. Hahahahahahahahahahah

"She can die in jail, that is where she needs to be sick or not. If it were you or I we would be in jail regardless of our health. She is owed zero special consideration. LOCK HER UP!!!"

"I don't care if Killery is on her Death Bed. I want her thoroughly investigated, and Prosecuted if found to have violated the laws of our Country. She doesn't get a "pass" just because she is "ill." She colluded with the mainstream media to smear Trump and his followers, she supported the VIOLENCE against Trump supporters, she LIED to the FBI and to the American People, and she sold out this Country for her own greedy benefit."

"special prosecutor

LOCK HER UP!!!"

Man, the more I think about this...the more I realize I just might come around to Trump!

He's going back on his promise to prosecute Hillary. That alone is enough to make me want to support him because the angry Trumpsters on that point is so, so satisfying...lol

He's coming around on climate change. His previous position had me really, really worried. Maybe I don't have to worry so much about that now....

He's denounced the alt-right movement, albeit very weakly, and not on camera yet.

He's reneged on his campaign promise of deporting illegal immigrants (to a degree.)

The next nail in the coffin for Trump supporters will be when he reneges on building the wall. And on that day, I just might throw a fucking party and invite all of you here to Vegas. LOL

Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary 'Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country' - Breitbart

Dude did you really think Trump would put Hillary in jail.. You temper tantrum infants have no damn wisdom what so ever.. Stupid ass posters ever..

Why would trump want to scorch his presidency by going after Hillary? he has better things to do..

Don't you kids read a real history book? Damn Ford pardoned Nixon for the same reason..

Just let it go. Plus they are godamn friends..

Man, the more I think about this...the more I realize I just might come around to Trump!

He's going back on his promise to prosecute Hillary. That alone is enough to make me want to support him because the angry Trumpsters on that point is so, so satisfying...lol

He's coming around on climate change. His previous position had me really, really worried. Maybe I don't have to worry so much about that now....

He's denounced the alt-right movement, albeit very weakly, and not on camera yet.

He's reneged on his campaign promise of deporting illegal immigrants (to a degree.)

The next nail in the coffin for Trump supporters will be when he reneges on building the wall. And on that day, I just might throw a fucking party and invite all of you here to Vegas. LOL

You do know no wisdom dumb shit.. He will make changes.. He is like a damn founding father..

You can't nuke the place but make baby steps and put it in motion..

Read the federalist papers read the damn constitution.. Read read read..

I knew exactly what trump was doing his entire campaign.

Dude did you really think Trump would put Hillary in jail.. You temper tantrum infants have no damn wisdom what so ever.. Stupid ass posters ever..

Why would trump want to scorch his presidency by going after Hillary? he has better things to do..

Don't you kids read a real history book? Damn Ford pardoned Nixon for the same reason..

Just let it go. Plus they are godamn friends..

Dude, the idiots who voted for Trump were absolutely convinced he would assign a special prosecutor for her. Read the fucking comments on Breitbart! Read the posts on this forum! Every single one of you morons voted for him specifically because your hated for Hillary is so deep, so all-consuming that it became the number 1 reason for supporting Trump.

Republicans are now crumbling as we speak because they're now starting to realize that Drumpf's promises were empty and meaningless. You guys have been sold a bill of goods -- and I love it!

You do know no wisdom dumb shit.. He will make changes.. He is like a damn founding father..

You can't nuke the place but make baby steps and put it in motion..

Read the federalist papers read the damn constitution.. Read read read..

I knew exactly what trump was doing his entire campaign.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Not up to Trump. Congress has a role as does the atty general. Trump has better things to do than prosecute a common criminal.

Not up to Trump. Congress has a role as does the atty general. Trump has better things to do than prosecute a common criminal.
Thats not what he promised the rubes that voted for him now was it? :laugh:

"LOCK HER UP!"

Forum List

Back