Hillary’s Shenanigans

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Question: Why is Hillary Clinton —— who is deathly afraid of unscripted appearances —— so quick to debate on television? Answer: She is not when the deck is stacked in her favor.

Hillary Clinton's campaign announced Monday evening that the Democratic nominee will participate in the three presidential debates scheduled before Election Day, and dared Donald Trump to also accept.​

She dared Donald Trump hoping he gets blamed for scotching the debates. She is like the schoolyard coward who does not want to fight so he dares you to knock the chip off his shoulder. Trump should do what I did. The chip fell off when I knocked the other kid on his ass. Trump’s only fear of debating Hillary is that he not give her an opening to play the martyr card for the media:

th
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Me23cf9f752038b7acd42a30666f3797fo2&pid=Api&w=270&h=181

Question: Why are Democrats suddenly talking about the country’s future? Answer: They believe it is good cover for betraying this country at every opportunity.

"With so much at stake in the fall elections, she believes these debates will provide the American people with an important opportunity to hear from the candidates on issues critical to the country's future," he added.​

The only plan Democrats have for the future is a global government administered by the United Nations.

Question: Why is Clinton demanding that Trump accept her debate terms? Answer: Clinton’s talking points will be the only topics allowed.

Podesta went on to question whether Trump, the GOP nominee, would also agree to the terms of the debates or resort to "shenanigans." During the Republican primaries, Trump had often threatened to skip debates, and did so. More recently, Trump slammed Clinton and the Democrats for having a part in scheduling two debates at the same time as NFL football games.​

Clinton accepts debate invitations, dares Trump to join her
By Daniel Chaitin
8/8/16 10:48 PM

Clinton accepts debate invitations, dares Trump to join her

Democrats invented the word shenanigan. Mr. Trump has no choice but to deal with Clinton’s tricks:

shenanigan (noun)
Informal.

1.a. A deceitful trick; an underhand act. b. Often shenanigans . Remarks intended to deceive; deceit.

2.a. A playful or mischievous act; a prank. b. Often shenanigans . Mischief; prankishness.​

The first thing Mr. Trump can do is insist on no-holds-barred debates. There is no deceit in a free-for-all. Clearly, that is not going to fly with Clinton or the media, but Trump can then ask her why she is refusing.

The Donald’s last defense in a rigged game is to agree to the dates and terms —— then show up and say anything he pleases. In effect, he will be debating with no-holds-barred while Clinton’s inbred fear of the truth will restrict her to liberalism’s standard rhetorical talking points.

Realistically, Hillary’s media moderators cannot tell Trump what to say. He has one beauty of a response for them if they try “You come up here and speak for yourself, and I will go down and sit where you are.”

Best of all, moderators dare not order Trump off the stage if he refuses to play by media rules.

I have one final suggestion for Donald Trump. He has enough time before the first debate to memorize, and prepare for, Clinton’s long list of double-speak cliches. Every time she spouts stuff like ‘immigration reform’ Mr. Trump should define what she means in plain English. Example: Immigration reform means open-borders forever and amnesty for illegals now and forever.

Democrats will not vote for Donald Trump no matter what he says; so he has nothing to lose by hitting Clinton’s constituencies. Allowing her to lie her way through three debates with liberal sermons is a guarantied loser:

sermon (noun)
Abbr. ser.

1. A religious discourse delivered as part of a church service.

2. An often lengthy and tedious speech of reproof or exhortation.​

Finally, Hillary Clinton’s only possible responses to her governing philosophy must always be the stuff spiritual leaders lay down when they fail at governing a free people. That is why Trump can, and must, tell her “Americans elect presidents not popes. So you might try saving America before you save the world.”

Mr. Trump is a scaredy cat...

I don't want some childish antics of an orange bully, describing how large and well his 'private' parts work... either Trump learns to act like an adult and debate like an adult,

or he bails and wallows in his ignorance and cowardice.

I don't want some childish antics of an orange bully, describing how large and well his 'private' parts work... either Trump learns to act like an adult and debate like an adult,

or he bails and wallows in his cowardice.

The dim dim trumpster should know that she isn't afraid to debate because she's smarter and knows more. That isn't the same as being a carnival barker/con man/reality show host.

Generally in the past, the two campaigns agreed to the rules of the debate before they were agreed to be had. I recall seeing recently how the Clinton campaign was shocked when Bush agreed to a townhall format that they had thrown out there expecting him to reject. This really is an odd wrinkle to tradition. It really does seem like the commission has already bowed down before Hillary.

Generally in the past, the two campaigns agreed to the rules of the debate before they were agreed to be had. I recall seeing recently how the Clinton campaign was shocked when Bush agreed to a townhall format that they had thrown out there expecting him to reject. This really is an odd wrinkle to tradition. It really does seem like the commission has already bowed down before Hillary.

Link?

The commission is non-partisan.

Link?

Link to what? If the are non-partisan how has Hillary accepted and Donald not to have been part of the process. If you are talking about the campaigns agreeing:

With a month to go, Bush knows he has to knock Clinton out in the upcoming presidential debates.

BLACK: President Bush's strengths and debates, talking about his record, talking about what he had done, talking about issues.

SPACEY: The two sides meet to hammer out a format for the debates.

Mickey Kantor gets a call from Clinton. He has an idea that plays to his strengths and highlights Bush's weaknesses.

KANTOR: He says look, why don't we try a town hall type debate. Have people ask the questions. I said oh, they'll never agree to that, they'd be nuts. He said well just try it see what they'll do. And they said yes. And I nearly fell out of my chair. BEGALA: I thought oh my God, these people have no idea what they've

gotten themselves into. They're going to walk into a town hall debate with Bill Clinton.

CNN.com - Transcripts

dumbo hillary haters have no interest in the truth of her record.

good luck with "debating" Hillary by merely spewing LIES only dumbo trumpbots believe! :lol:

i can't wait 'til they "debate" free trade... hillary is going to mop the floor with him...

Trump's falsely claimed that Clinton only recently pledged to renegotiate NAFTA :eusa_liar:

In recent weeks, in numerous settings, Trump has asserted that Hillary Clinton only now began to say she wanted to renegotiate trade deals, such as the 1993 North American Free Trade Agreement, because he had pushed her to do so. Contrary to what Trump claims, Clinton's interest in renegotiating NAFTA is not a recent change of heart. She has been advocating it for nearly a decade. We suggest that he take a look at Clinton's campaign proposals before he automatically assumes that any of her statements represent a change in position.

Fact-checking Donald Trump’s speech to the Detroit Economic Club

Link?

Link to what? If the are non-partisan how has Hillary accepted and Donald not to have been part of the process. If you are talking about the campaigns agreeing:

With a month to go, Bush knows he has to knock Clinton out in the upcoming presidential debates.

BLACK: President Bush's strengths and debates, talking about his record, talking about what he had done, talking about issues.

Mickey Kantor gets a call from Clinton. He has an idea that plays to his strengths and highlights Bush's weaknesses.

KANTOR: He says look, why don't we try a town hall type debate. Have people ask the questions. I said oh, they'll never agree to that, they'd be nuts. He said well just try it see what they'll do. And they said yes. And I nearly fell out of my chair. BEGALA: I thought oh my God, these people have no idea what they've

gotten themselves into. They're going to walk into a town hall debate with Bill Clinton.

CNN.com - Transcripts

And what about that means they're biased in favor of Hillary?

You seem to have trouble following through with a point you want to make.

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/14979662/"]Clinton gives debates a yes[/URL]

Hillary Clinton on Monday night said she will attend all three general election presidential debates, in which she will square off against Donald Trump.

"Secretary Clinton looks forward to participating in all three presidential debates scheduled by the independent debate commission," John Podesta, Clinton campaign chairman, said in a statement.

"With so much at stake in the fall elections, she believes these debates will provide the American people with an important opportunity to hear from the candidates on issues critical to the country's future."

Clinton accepts three debate invitations

Link?

CNN.com - Transcripts

No you are being obstinate. If the Presidential commission has already decided how many debates there will be, Hillary has accepted, and Donald has been challenged to accept, the Donald Trump wasn't part of the decision-making process as campaigns have in the past.

Link?

CNN.com - Transcripts

No you are being obstinate. If the Presidential commission has already decided how many debates there will be, Hillary has accepted, and Donald has been challenged to accept, the Donald Trump wasn't part of the decision-making process as campaigns have in the past.

We changed the rules for Hillary and now Donald must yield to her when nobody in the past has had to yield to their opponent....yeah that isn't crooked at all.

The dim dim trumpster should know that she isn't afraid to debate because she's smarter and knows more.
To Care4all & jillian: My, my. Did I step on the old school tie? Agent 006 & 7/8ths reports that Hillary is so frightened of a level playing field she is wearing adult diapers.
It really does seem like the commission has already bowed down before Hillary.
To Dekster: That is true with one slight correction. A dozen or so media moguls make the rules, and they are calling the shots for Clinton. Note that moderators are always “journalists” —— usually television talking heads —— who are paid by media moguls.

On the bright side, television’s editorial boards fear Trump as much as Hillary fears him. Try to imagine President Trump eliminating the advertising tax deduction?

To jillian: So non-partisan Hillary got the time and dates she favors. I am still waiting to hear the exact terms Hillary’s commission laid out.

The Donald’s last defense in a rigged game is to agree to the dates and terms —— then show up and say anything he pleases.
debatemoderators_090116getty2.jpg
http://thehill.com/sites/default/fi...batemoderators_090116getty2.jpg?itok=DsBErorp

This year’s presidential debates will be moderated by NBC's Lester Holt, Fox News’s Chris Wallace, CNN's Anderson Cooper and ABC's Martha Raddatz.​

September 02, 2016, 09:13 am
Debate moderators unveiled
By Joe Concha

Debate moderators unveiled

Trump better be on his guard with every moderator. More so with Martha Raddatz who has a long history of unquestioned bias against conservatives. She will moderate the debates loaded for bear in order to gloss over Hillary Clinton’s crimes and incompetence:

I cannot imagine Democrats giving up their edge in presidential debates. In 2012, Candy Crowley and Martha Raddatz were so crooked they made the Chicago Black Sox look good.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/308059-booths-and-blackjacks.html

Forum List

Back