Hillary's Running-mate... why no discussion?

It seems to me this would be very crucial given the current status of Hillary's legal problems. IF she can get elected, she might end up on the wrong end of articles of impeachment before her first year is up and her VP pick will be our president for the remainder of her term. Okay, so you don't think anything will ever come of her e-mail and Benghazi scandals... she's over 70 with a history of seizures and health problems... still seems like someone would be concerned with who she might pick as a running-mate.

There are all kinds of debates on who Trump might pick... we even had some speculation on who Cruz might have picked... but nothing about Hillary. I think this is a critical question, especially given the circumstances. Will she go with a more "centrist-moderate" type, will she pick another woman? Any ideas?
Ted nugent

How many Conservative, successful comedians can you name?

Dennis Miller
Craig Ferguson
Kelsey Grammer
Frank Caliendo

How many you want?

Interesting ideas on who's funny, and who's conservative. Each to his own I guess. I've always found Grammer about as funny as Ted Cruz. Anyway, you've got an admirably liberal definition of "conservative" if you put Ferguson in that category. A vegan atheist who says things like "...when we look at American history, it's always about race, it's always about slavery, Always. It's always about that because it hasn't been fixed, it hasn't been addressed and we don't own it correctly. It's born from the problem of slavery. This terrible darkness at the birth of this nation."

Or;

"I feel the encroachment of a religious agenda, no matter what that religion or non-religion is, is un-American. It's not post enlightenment, it's pre-enlightenment, America is a symbol of hope to a lot of people. Look, I'm not advocating that you just walk into the country. I wasn't allowed to just walk into the country. But that doesn't mean you just don't let people in or build some sort of physical structure to keep them out. And by the way: We have fucking airplanes now."

He does have some interesting advice for, ahem...fellow "conservatives";

"I don't mind being wrong, and I think it would be interesting to see people who say, 'well I was wrong about that.' They'll go, 'You're a flip-flopper.' You'll go 'yeah, that's what an intelligent person does when they get more information. They flip-flop'. It's called changing your fucking mind."

Maybe keep that advice in mind in case Donald Trump does become President and turns into the most liberal President since Roosevelt.

Dennis Miller
Craig Ferguson
Kelsey Grammer
Frank Caliendo

How many you want?

Interesting ideas on who's funny, and who's conservative. Each to his own I guess. I've always found Grammer about as funny as Ted Cruz. Anyway, you've got an admirably liberal definition of "conservative" if you put Ferguson in that category. A vegan atheist who says things like "...when we look at American history, it's always about race, it's always about slavery, Always. It's always about that because it hasn't been fixed, it hasn't been addressed and we don't own it correctly. It's born from the problem of slavery. This terrible darkness at the birth of this nation."

Or;

"I feel the encroachment of a religious agenda, no matter what that religion or non-religion is, is un-American. It's not post enlightenment, it's pre-enlightenment, America is a symbol of hope to a lot of people. Look, I'm not advocating that you just walk into the country. I wasn't allowed to just walk into the country. But that doesn't mean you just don't let people in or build some sort of physical structure to keep them out. And by the way: We have fucking airplanes now."

"I don't mind being wrong, and I think it would be interesting to see people who say, 'well I was wrong about that.' They'll go, 'You're a flip-flopper.' You'll go 'yeah, that's what an intelligent person does when they get more information. They flip-flop'. It's called changing your fucking mind."

Maybe keep that advice in mind in case Donald Trump does become President and turns into the most liberal President since Roosevelt.

Dennis Miller? When's the last time he worked?

Dennis Miller
Craig Ferguson
Kelsey Grammer
Frank Caliendo

How many you want?

Or;

Why do liberals ALWAYS persist in attempting to derail the thread topic by any means necessary unless it's something near and dear to their heart they wish to discuss? Is it immaturity, lack of ability to discuss rationally, or what? Here, we're trying to have a civil discussion about Hillary Clinton's VP pick and some yahoo mentions Al Franken, next thing you know we're off in La-La-Land debating if Craig Ferguson is a Conservative.

Now... from reading his books and listening to his interviews, I surmise he is a libertarian conservative but not really a political activist of any kind. Conservatives come in all shapes and sizes... they don't all fit into your monolithic template or stereotype which you've created to define all things conservative.

Dennis Miller? When's the last time he worked?

Well he has a radio show and a TV segment on O'Reilly every night. There was no criteria set for how much active work a comedian conservative was currently engaged in... that wasn't mentioned when the off-topic question was asked... but AGAIN... why the fuck are we discussing THIS instead of the OP topic? :dunno:

She's supposed to pick some young, unqualified Hispanic guy from Texas, IIRC.
You mean Julián Castro, the US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?

Yes, that's the unqualified guy I heard about.

YES... Someone named "Castro" is PERFECT for the left wing loons! They'll love that as much as someone named "Hussein" won't they? Too bad they can't round up one of Bin Laden's kids or something, eh?

She's supposed to pick some young, unqualified Hispanic guy from Texas, IIRC.
You mean Julián Castro, the US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?

Yes, that's the unqualified guy I heard about.

YES... Someone named "Castro" is PERFECT for the left wing loons! They'll love that as much as someone named "Hussein" won't they? Too bad they can't round up one of Bin Laden's kids or something, eh?
You're funny.

Whomever Hillary picks will be President in eight years

It is important she picks the heir to the Presidency

Dennis Miller
Craig Ferguson
Kelsey Grammer
Frank Caliendo

How many you want?

Or;

Why do liberals ALWAYS persist in attempting to derail the thread topic by any means necessary unless it's something near and dear to their heart they wish to discuss? Is it immaturity, lack of ability to discuss rationally, or what? Here, we're trying to have a civil discussion about Hillary Clinton's VP pick and some yahoo mentions Al Franken, next thing you know we're off in La-La-Land debating if Craig Ferguson is a Conservative.

Now... from reading his books and listening to his interviews, I surmise he is a libertarian conservative but not really a political activist of any kind. Conservatives come in all shapes and sizes... they don't all fit into your monolithic template or stereotype which you've created to define all things conservative.

Here, we're trying to have a civil discussion about Hillary Clinton's VP

Who's "we" Jolson? Oh yeah, I know you love to hear yourself sing, try listening to the white noise once in a while. The galloping contradictions might shock you into noticing the plewds and squeans you've inadvertently doodled around the self-caricatures your posts have become.
Mentioning Al Franken, one of the few rational actors in Washington, elicits paroxysms of phony righteousness yet somebody suggests Ted Nugent and - nothing. That's a tell. It tells me you care less than two shits about "rational discussion", it's all about getting some of your fecal matter to stick to the wall. I thought Ted Cruz's rejected face transplant, his whole persona, was creepy, well you've done the impossible, you've trumped his disturbing parody of Americana.

Dennis Miller
Craig Ferguson
Kelsey Grammer
Frank Caliendo

How many you want?

Or;

Who's "we" Jolson? Oh yeah, I know you love to hear yourself sing, try listening to the white noise once in a while. The galloping contradictions might shock you into noticing the plewds and squeans you've inadvertently doodled around the self-caricatures your posts have become.
Mentioning Al Franken, one of the few rational actors in Washington, elicits paroxysms of phony righteousness yet somebody suggests Ted Nugent and - nothing. That's a tell. It tells me you care less than two shits about "rational discussion", it's all about getting some of your fecal matter to stick to the wall. I thought Ted Cruz's rejected face transplant, his whole persona, was creepy, well you've done the impossible, you've trumped his disturbing parody of Americana.

Try speaking English next time, Jose!

I do believe this would be a perfect mate for Mrs. Billy.....

Another Bill Clinton Paramour Exposes 'Enabler' Hillary (devastating article)

NEW YORK – Dolly Kyle met Bill Clinton on a golf course in Hot Springs, Arkansas in 1959 when she was 11 years old and Billy – as she has always called him – was 12.

It was love at first sight, as Kyle says in a new book timed for the 2016 election in which she discloses the details of her decades-long affair with the Democratic presidential candidate’s husband.

In “Hillary the Other Woman: A Political Memoir,” Kyle describes her first encounter with Bill Clinton as akin to being hit by a thunderbolt, what her Italian family called a “colpo di fulmine,” an instant emotional impact that changed her life forever.

“Our thunderbolt, obviously, did not lead to our living happily ever after. It did, however, bond us together in a liaison that evolved from puppy love to dating to friendship to a passionate love affair,” Kyle writes.

“We talked, flirted, laughed, cried, prayed, sang, walked, danced, wrote letters, made love, broke up, reconnected, and did it all again and again and again. Whatever that thing was between Billy Clinton and me, it lasted decades—transcending state lines, oceans, marriages, societal prohibitions, and political considerations.”

Another Bill Clinton paramour exposes ‘enabler’ Hillary

She's not old. Not by today's standards. But, I only vaguely remember anything about blood clots. What was that?

Oh and her VP?? Bill of course! :tongue:

I posted a link to it earlier, she passed out a few years ago and was hospitalized. Found blood clots and said it could lead to seizures. Witnesses at the time she collapsed said it appeared she was having a seizure. No... 68... 69... 70... is not old by today's standards but it's still getting on up there, and when you have known medical issues like blood clots... it's a concern I would think. A blood clot hits your brain and you're a veggie if you live.

Bill is an interesting choice but would there be legal issues? It may be unconstitutional :dunno:
Hillary Clinton: Bill as VP has 'crossed her mind' - CNNPolitics.com

Again, she fainted due to lightheadedness from a flu medication. Period, full stop.

Were any of those "witnesses" medical personnel, or just people looking to get on the evening news?

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but you people really, really need to get some new material.

She's not old. Not by today's standards. But, I only vaguely remember anything about blood clots. What was that?

Oh and her VP?? Bill of course! :tongue:

I posted a link to it earlier, she passed out a few years ago and was hospitalized. Found blood clots and said it could lead to seizures. Witnesses at the time she collapsed said it appeared she was having a seizure. No... 68... 69... 70... is not old by today's standards but it's still getting on up there, and when you have known medical issues like blood clots... it's a concern I would think. A blood clot hits your brain and you're a veggie if you live.

Bill is an interesting choice but would there be legal issues? It may be unconstitutional :dunno:
Hillary Clinton: Bill as VP has 'crossed her mind' - CNNPolitics.com

Again, she fainted due to lightheadedness from a flu medication. Period, full stop.

Were any of those "witnesses" medical personnel, or just people looking to get on the evening news?

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but you people really, really need to get some new material.

OP subject is not about here "episode." Try again.

It seems to me this would be very crucial given the current status of Hillary's legal problems. IF she can get elected, she might end up on the wrong end of articles of impeachment before her first year is up and her VP pick will be our president for the remainder of her term. Okay, so you don't think anything will ever come of her e-mail and Benghazi scandals... she's over 70 with a history of seizures and health problems... still seems like someone would be concerned with who she might pick as a running-mate.

There are all kinds of debates on who Trump might pick... we even had some speculation on who Cruz might have picked... but nothing about Hillary. I think this is a critical question, especially given the circumstances. Will she go with a more "centrist-moderate" type, will she pick another woman? Any ideas?
Personally, I like Robert Gates! Good integrity and knows how to accomplish goals w/o be.

Wait, he is a Republican and do not share Hillary's foreign policy.

Come to think about it, there are few democrats that shares Hillary's foreign policy. John Kerry is oppose to her foreign policy.

I guess Jeb Bush?
Might as well be. She voted for all of his brother's shit. Iraq, Patriot Act, etc.

Dennis Miller
Craig Ferguson
Kelsey Grammer
Frank Caliendo

How many you want?

Or;

Try speaking English next time, Jose!

Curious how you tiptoe away from that instead of the usual flashy tap dancing. Lower profile for target acquisition? Smart.

Forum List

Back