What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hillary's New Book

RadicalRedneck

Platinum Member
Reaction score
In her new Book, Hillary said that her skin crawled! Her skin crawled because it is 'snake skin' and that is what snake skin does crawls on it's belly..... instead of pounding the highway still fighting for what she she said she was for you know fighting for America, like Bernie is still doing, she decides to write a book, about herself of course, and cash in on the idiots that still support the corrupt bitch..... she is a fake , she is scum, and she deserved to lose. And I Thank GOD that she did.

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The title of her book should have been... "I thought all I had to do was show up!"

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump made Alec Baldwin funny again. Trump is awesome.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The 50 points ahead video is unbeatable. That was the awesome.

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
The 50 points ahead video is unbeatable. That was the awesome.

All of them are. Come to think of it, trump may have saved SNL. Gives them another few years to take care of their talent gap.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hilly is writing another book to explain why she lost? Really? How does she still find publishers? Is this self published?

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stop picking on Hillary. Life's been very unfair to her. And she's grandmother whose daughter married a Jew.

WillMunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hillary is such an attention whore, she's Obama in a white woman's body. Her campaign of Islam cocksucking already established that.

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hillary is such an attention whore, she's Obama in a white woman's body. Her campaign of Islam cocksucking already established that.
Hey how'd you feel if when you baked cookies for your grandkids and brought them over the cops showed up to test the cookies? Give the old lady a break, shesh

WillMunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey how'd you feel if when you baked cookies for your grandkids and brought them over the cops showed up to test the cookies? Give the old lady a break, shesh

Heheh, I don't trust a clinical psychopath like Hillary cooking for anyone. It's no wonder the cops showed up. Also, it's important everyone believe me when I tell them I am a FAR better cook than Hillary could ever be.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why did Democrats let Hillary down, why didn't they turn out to vote in record numbers? Hell they didn't even deliver PA, MI, or WI that's sad. Did Obama throw her under the bus behind the scenes?

Confounding

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why did Democrats let Hillary down, why didn't they turn out to vote in record numbers? Hell they didn't even deliver PA, MI, or WI that's sad. Did Obama throw her under the bus behind the scenes?

A large portion of the left didn't trust her enough to vote for her.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Her book should titled:

What Happened?
How Huma Abedine Almost Asphyxiated me On The Night of My Coronation with Her Snatch.

This is why she couldn't come out to address the crowd. She couldn't get Huma's Pubes out of her teeth, or catch her breath, or sober up.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List