Hillary’s Judgement Is Dangerous

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Jeez, a book review tells me that it is worse than I thought:

Hillary Is Dealing From A Deck Of Tarot Cards

“You will need to be able to withstand a great deal of conversation about clairvoyants and tarot cards and didgeridoos and kundalini life forces and monks and gurus and ‘how the soul can leave the body through the center of the fontanel of the head’ to make it very far in this memoir,” the Times wrote.​

WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm
By Douglas Ernst
Friday, November 4, 2016

WikiLeaks: John Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm

XXXXX

Review: Marina Abramovic’s ‘Walk Through Walls,’ a Memoir of Masochism and Pretension
Books of The Times
By DWIGHT GARNER NOV. 1, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/books/review-marina-abramovic-memoir-walk-through-walls.html?_r=0

Hillary chose John Podesta as the chairman of her presidential campaign; so what does that say about her judgement when President Hillary Clinton picks her cabinet, Supreme Court justices, bureaucrats, military leaders, and her White House staff?

NOTE: John Podesta was also President Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff as well as President Obama’s Counselor.

Bottom line: I have to confess that I have been looking in the wrong direction. Instead of looking for global government traitors, I should be looking for degenerate freaks.

Damn.

Meanwhile Podesta attacks Catholics as backward?

If not eating sperm and urine makes me backward, throw me in reverse forever!

Forum List

Back