Hillary's America

Now this is about a movie but DAMN its good. Got the trailer for you here about 3 minutes and the movie is available on Youtube.
I will be down loading and watching.

Fury

How long before Youtube deletes to movie?
Someone better get a copy of it quick!

If all else fails, there is also the book of the same name which, I assume, is the basis for the movie. The problem seems to be getting anything negative about Hillary Clinton from Amazon seems to be on a "delayed delivery" list of some kind. I waited SIX months before Amazon the movie "13 Hours," purportedly delayed for release until AFTER the CA primary through a Clinton campaign deal with the movie studio. I ordered Crisis of Character and had to wait for that to arrive. I now have an order in for Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman - a book written some 10 years ago I think - by someone who knew the Clinton's back in Arkansas - they don't anticipate delivery on that until sometime after July 28th. Anything else I order from Amazon gets sent right away. NOW they're advertising yet another Secret Service (different guy, also retired) tell-all about White House duty ... and I don't whether I should attempt to order that or not.

upload_2016-8-21_7-48-5.png

Saw this sometime last week ... not too many surprises for me. I had already read much of it in multiple books. I had to put Clinton Cash down in the first chapter or so ... too much stress going on at the time. I'll get back to it later.

Forum List

Back