Will hillary run when joe drops out?

No...

Michelle Obama might....

She is 11/1 with European bookies for US President... That seems quite skinny for someone who has said nothing...

But if ran instead of Joe, game over... She wins it in a landslide...

Haley might give her a run but Michelle would be a nice balance of returning to happier times and breath of fresh air..

I think the next idiot up will be Gavin Newsome. I see him mugging on the border and trying to pretend he's qualified. His problem is, he spends half his campaign money on hair products and other physical enhancements. His target is shallow and gullible nincompoops. He's just the type of lying, two faced weasel that they like. Back to MAGA

No...

Michelle Obama might....

She is 11/1 with European bookies for US President... That seems quite skinny for someone who has said nothing...

Haley might give her a run but Michelle would be a nice balance of returning to happier times and breath of fresh air..
Michelle Obama is an angry black person who hates America

That Criminal Fat Mule Hillary could not do her job , could not stop her husband from cheating and now she wants to run our country? :p

That Criminal Fat Mule Hillary could not do her job , could not stop her husband from cheating and now she wants to run our country? :p

Which brings up the question. Which is worse. Not being able to stop someone else from cheating, or not being able to stop yourself from cheating?

I think the next idiot up will be Gavin Newsome. I see him mugging on the border and trying to pretend he's qualified. His problem is, he spends half his campaign money on hair products and other physical enhancements. His target is shallow and gullible nincompoops. He's just the type of lying, two faced weasel that they like. Back to MAGA
Well, at least we will need to increase our own oil production to keep up with his hairstyle.

hillary has never lost hope of being president....she is just waiting for joe to drop out or get dumped by the party.

Her big problem of course .....no one likes her.

You can’t force out Biden. He’s the sitting president and he’s won the primaries.

Can he be persuaded to withdraw? I doubt it. He is an ambitious individual desirous of securing his legacy. He dreams of being the Savior of Democracy who defeated insurrectionist Trump twice and Putin and saved Ukraine.

No...

Michelle Obama might....

FB_IMG_1705670299890.jpg

You can’t force out Biden. He’s the sitting president and he’s won the primaries.

Can he be persuaded to withdraw? I doubt it. He is an ambitious individual desirous of securing his legacy. He dreams of being the Savior of Democracy who defeated insurrectionist Trump twice and Putin and saved Ukraine.
Democrats are stuck with Biden/Harris. If Biden were to withdraw it would leave in question his ability to finish the remainder of his term.
And then they would still have the Kamala problem since she would be next in line. I doubt the same democrats who followed orders from Obama to withdraw in 2020 will be so quick to do so again.

If they can get over all those hurdles whoever the nominated would still be running on the same platform as Biden. Democrats screwed up by trying to shove so much on people with the green energy, illegals and endless wars. A different name top ticket isn't going to change the policy Biden is implementing.

But has ANYONE tapped him on the shoulder and told him its time for him to retire? He moves like a stiff toddler across the stage and his mind wanders...this guy is responsible for our country.

Forum List

Back