Hillary will not testify on libya

What is it you all think will be accomplished regarding Libya in the next couple of days while she is recovering? She IS still going to testify is she not?

I believe the answer is no. At least I haven't seen anything that says she will eventually, have you?

That's the thing -- what I've read so far is that she "won't", which sounds like "ever".

If that's not case, if she testifies when she's feeling better, different story.

But if she never testifies...

What is it you all think will be accomplished regarding Libya in the next couple of days while she is recovering? She IS still going to testify is she not?

I believe the answer is no. At least I haven't seen anything that says she will eventually, have you?

Republican lawmakers said over the weekend that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton eventually will have to testify before Congress about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, despite her having canceled an appearance this week owing to ill health.

Clinton’s health woes defer grilling on Libya attack

Two of her Deputy SOSs will testify in her place. Once again, there's no there there...

That's the thing -- what I've read so far is that she "won't", which sounds like "ever".

If that's not case, if she testifies when she's feeling better, different story.

Republican lawmakers said over the weekend that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton eventually will have to testify before Congress about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, despite her having canceled an appearance this week owing to ill health.

The testimony is still being given on Thursday...by TWO of her Deputys.

These idiots said Petraeus was never going to testify either, because of the affair thing.

Consider the source of this thread. A resident USMB imbecile.

The Benghazi incident had morphed into a political witch hunt and a mud slinging contest.

The truth became irrelevant and will never be known. :cool:

I wonder if your opinion would be so benign if the players in this story had an (R) after their name.

We're in dire need of a *YAWN* emoticon. She'll testify and nobody cares about all those "theories".

Clinton’s health woes defer grilling on Libya attack

Two of her Deputy SOSs will testify in her place. Once again, there's no there there...

Enough with the depuities and the assistants. When she's "well" she gets her fat behind up there and testifies. We waited this long... a few days more won't matter.

These idiots said Petraeus was never going to testify either, because of the affair thing.

Consideri the source of this thread. A resident USMB imbecile.

Considering you're the board jerkoff that everyone either slaps around, ignores or debates into running away, I'll take your comment from the source.

Can't reply intelligently so I returned it in kind.

The Benghazi incident had morphed into a political witch hunt and a mud slinging contest.

I wonder if your opinion would be so benign if the players in this story had an (R) after their name.

We're in dire need of a *YAWN* emoticon. She'll testify and nobody cares about all those "theories".

sleepy-smiley.gif

Link to proof as to why you would say that. Otherwise you pulled it from your ass.

Whether they have a R or a D next to their names has nothing to do with it.

Remember, we are talking about politicians; not normal people with morals and values. :cool:

Can't argue there.

I'm just sick of being insulted by them. I'm sick of them having such a low opinion of us that they figure they can get away with bullshit without us knowing it.

Link to proof as to why you would say that. Otherwise you pulled it from your ass.

How can she not? She's been subpoenaed, right? That should be proof enough. I don't pull things out of my ass, I look at things critically not emotionally, like some.

Considering you're the board jerkoff that everyone either slaps around, ignores or debates into running away, I'll take your comment from the source.

Why don't you do something substantive on the topic. For example:

1. Prove that Secy Clinton faked her concussion.

2. Prove that she will now never testify.

3. Prove that you're not a board flooding imbecile.

Why don't you do something substantive on the topic. For example:

1. Prove that Secy Clinton faked her concussion.

2. Prove that she will now never testify.

3. Prove that you're not a board flooding imbecile.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

A gullible dope as well. Yeah, I'll do just that. Why don't you get your milk from her other teat.

As proved by Watergate the cover up is often worse than the original crime.

I guess we're back to some staffer finding missing Whitewater files after two years of seopenas.

Look on the bright side. The Hildabeast passed up a chance to blame her fainting on the vast right-wing conspiracy. You know, those folks who made up the lies about her hubby getting blowjobs from a White House intern.

This smells of typical Clinton b.s. In a tight spot? Hell, just make up a lie. And remember to wag your finger for added emphasis.

Forum List

Back