Hillary Takes Private Jet 20 Miles to Nantucket

I don't want to hear a damn thing about my carbon footprint.

When those screaming it's a crisis start acting like its a crisis I might start to listen. Until then.....

HILLARY FLIES 20 MILES IN PRIVATE JET FROM MARTHA’S VINEYARD TO NANTUCKET.
thankfully they kicked your worthless ass out of connecticut and new england years ago

mocking.gif

When those screaming it's a crisis start acting like its a crisis I might start to listen. Until then.....

How else does one get from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket....if you knew your geography, you'd know they are both islands.
20 minute ferry ride, dufus.

They've got a 60 knot ferry up there? Wow....

Name one famous person who calls for action on climate change who doesn't own a 10,000 sq ft mansion and fly private jets.

Every scientist.

Damn, you're stupid.

But then, you are the imbecile who has proudly announced he bases his science on the actions of a few Hollywood celebrities. It's hard to imagine anyone being dumber than that.

Name one famous person who calls for action on climate change who doesn't own a 10,000 sq ft mansion and fly private jets.

Every scientist.

Damn, you're stupid.

But then, you are the imbecile who has proudly announced he bases his science on the actions of a few Hollywood celebrities. It's hard to imagine anyone being dumber than that.
Now it's every scientist is famous and thinks humans control the weather. Oy vey. :uhoh3:

How else does one get from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket....if you knew your geography, you'd know they are both islands.

Ever hear of a ferry boat....it is how the great unwashed get from island to island...

Every scientist.

Damn, you're stupid.

Now it's every scientist is famous and thinks humans control the weather. Oy vey. :uhoh3:

He smoked your ass. Who the fuck gives a shit about famous people? Do you ALL subscribe to the National Enquirer?

Forum List

Back