Hillary Shows Up Late After Bathroom Break!

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Turns out there was an O'Malley staffer in one of the stalls and Hillary didn't want anybody else in there. Any guesses as to why? I'm not sure I want to know. :lol:

Turns out there was an O'Malley staffer in one of the stalls and Hillary didn't want anybody else in there. Any guesses as to why? I'm not sure I want to know. :lol:

I bet she had to wait for a transgender bathroom stall to open up. She has to use those special toilets that can handle her bile output. IOW, normal johns don't have the capacity to handle her waste. To hard to aim so they break out the tractor tire inner tube adapter. Patent pending

-Geaux

Yes, we know what Brietbart is reporting...but what is the truth? It's much more likely that her Secret Service detail didn't let her in until the room was clear than her requiring it.

Either she was taking cover from sniper fire.

Or, after doing her business she saw a hole in the ground and got confused.

If anyone had any lingering doubts, I think this definitively proves the fact that SJ's head is full of shit.

If anyone had any lingering doubts, I think this definitively proves the fact that SJ's head is full of shit.
Agreed. Everyone should know ladys take a little longer. Did anyone hear the GENTLEMEN to either side of her complain?

If she would have come back and said, "Sorry, I had to cut one off." I might have even voted for her. :)

Agreed. Everyone should know ladys take a little longer. Did anyone hear the GENTLEMEN to either side of her complain?

If she would have come back and said, "Sorry, I had to cut one off." I might have even voted for her. :)

It says alot that some people vote on the basis of defecation.

The tards are literally analyzing Clinton's bathroom breaks now.

Wow.

On the news, they said it was because there was an O'Malley staffer in one of the stalls and Hillary didn't want anyone in there when she "went". She must be concerned about flatulence or maybe she was afraid the staffer would record her taking a noisy shit. lol

There were republicans in the stalls . She didn't want to deal with their "wide stances " .

Forum List

Back