Hillary seeking Sec. of Defense position? WTF?

She didn’t kill any Americans wackjib. Your orange sociopath killed 260,000. So let’s not pretend you give a damn about dead anything.
Don't blame Trump for the Kung Flu. Plus they were all old people who already had one foot in the grave.

Hasn't she already killed enough American servicemen and servicewomen?

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton could return for a fourth act in Washington, D.C., and this time as defense secretary or with another top job.
Recently, The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, has stated the former first lady's name was being discussed."

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...n-senate&year=2020&month=11&date=24&id=998594
She didn’t kill any Americans wackjib. Your orange sociopath killed 260,000. So let’s not pretend you give a damn about dead anything.
God you undereducated leftists are funnier then any late night comic.
Go easy on Silly Jilly. She’s the forever scorned woman.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton could return for a fourth act in Washington, D.C., and this time as defense secretary or with another top job.
Recently, The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, has stated the former first lady's name was being discussed."

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...n-senate&year=2020&month=11&date=24&id=998594
Oh sweet..they're going to ram Hillary right down your throats! Where's all the winning now, eh?

She's a sickly and decrepit old post-menopausal ratbag. I'll have more winning than I can stand, the day she goes tits up and I get to piss on her grave.
HRC ain't tits up and you ain't pissing on her grave. The Orange Mange lost. LOL! You haven't won a damn thing in the past four years. Not even Republican court appointments that would overturn Trump's- Loser-Lost election. You Trumpers got conned Big Time.

She is likely the absolutely worst person in the country, to be secretary of war.
Assuming we had a Secretary of War, right?

No, she would be aptly named "Secretary of War", not "Secretary of Defense." She failed to defend the lives of the four Americans in Benghazi, and along with Obama, started multiple wars in the Middle East.

Shut up you whacked out hack.
If she was nominated, you would be squirting all over your monitor. Because your overlords told you to.

Uh-oh! I see one cute little baby who needs more butthurt creme!

Heh. Newsmax. AHAHAHAHAHHA.

And the whimpering moron Trump cultists here all believe it. They're not pretending, they all really are that stupid. But then, if they weren't supremely gullible, they wouldn't have gotten sucked in to the Trump cult.
Lol dumbfuck

She is likely the absolutely worst person in the country, to be secretary of war.
It’s the much more accurate title.
Sure..if this were 1863...LOL! I would not have Clinton as SecState...ambassador to the UN maybe? I doubt she want anything though...the right would go ape-shit.
Oh no. It’s much more accurate today. You do know about all the wars we’ve been in of late, right?

Don't blame Trump for the Kung Flu. Plus they were all old people who already had one foot in the grave.
You are one stupid MF'r! Men and women in the prime of life are also dying. Not as many statistically....still thousands in aggregate. No one blames Trump for Covid..just the way he failed to handle it.

Oh sweet..they're going to ram Hillary right down your throats! Where's all the winning now, eh?

She's a sickly and decrepit old post-menopausal ratbag. I'll have more winning than I can stand, the day she goes tits up and I get to piss on her grave.
HRC ain't tits up and you ain't pissing on her grave. The Orange Mange lost. LOL! You haven't won a damn thing in the past four years. Not even Republican court appointments that would overturn Trump's- Loser-Lost election. You Trumpers got conned Big Time.
Which court challenges have been held by Trump appointed judges?
Do you even know, or just being a dumbass like always?

You are one stupid MF'r! Men and women in the prime of life are also dying. Not as many statistically....still thousands in aggregate. No one blames Trump for Covid..just the way he failed to handle it.
what else should he have done?

You're getting film-flammed far worse, hillbilly. You hated Trump so much, but what you got in exchange was a paid Chinese asset named Joe Biden..

Not the brightest bunch of people, are you?

You bozo libs would have loved it if Trump had talked bad about Coronavirus and scared Wall Street into a stock market crash.

Nope. HRC was never scorned by reasonable folks. She was better First Lady than Melania Trump.

Melania Trump (/məˈlɑːniə/; born Melanija Knavs; [mɛˈlaːnija ˈknaːu̯s], Germanized as Melania Knauss; April 26, 1970) is a Slovene-American former model and businesswoman.

Well we all know Biden will do whatever the Washington Warmongers want. She’s actually the perfect person for the job.

1606353571997.jpeg

You bozo libs would have loved it if Trump had talked bad about Coronavirus and scared Wall Street into a stock market crash.
What? What are interest rates at? Who and what is propping up the markets? And what are the markets signaling with Biden the President-Elect?

No, she would be aptly named "Secretary of War", not "Secretary of Defense." She failed to defend the lives of the four Americans in Benghazi, and along with Obama, started multiple wars in the Middle East.
Good grief man..have you not studied the history of the past 60 years? No-one's hands are clean. Nobody. Multiple wars in the Middles East? Really? Tell me....how many wars have we fought in the Middle East in the past 30 years? 4? 7? The answer is..of course...1....it's never ended.

Ya know..you guys love to hate on some Islamic people--at the same time as you decry your political opponents when they do the exact same thing! Bush went to war for Halliburton, fer chrissakes! We have killed literal millions..but you want to obsess on Benghazi?

Tell me..of the past, say...20 SecDef.'s ---who would you propose for the Job.

BTW...I like Mattis--he's got the chops. I notice he's being slammed by the right..always a sign he's in play. How about that..an ex-Trump appointee..invited back to do the job Trump wouldn't let him do?

Last edited:

Well we all know Biden will do whatever the Washington Warmongers want. She’s actually the perfect person for the job.

View attachment 421490
We all know that you don't speak for everyone. Trump was the worst Washington Warmonger ever.

Nope. HRC was never scorned by reasonable folks. She was better First Lady than Melania Trump.

Melania Trump (/məˈlɑːniə/; born Melanija Knavs; [mɛˈlaːnija ˈknaːu̯s], Germanized as Melania Knauss; April 26, 1970) is a Slovene-American former model and businesswoman.

Well she was scorned by those women her husband Bill raped. Scorned pretty badly, I seem to remember, after trying to ruin their lives.

And of course, her own husband Bill scorned her by getting his dick sucked by another woman, while Hillary was out sniffing other dog's asses.

Forum List

Back