Hillary "scrubbed" From Benghazi

Oh, and by the way....Exactly how was President Bush a draft dodger if he served in the National Guard?

And you call me politically unsophisticated?

You are better than that Candycorn.

I just used the right wing formula that was used for Bill Clinton....he could have served but chose not to.
Yeah, that Clinton piece of dried smegma chose to use his Rhodes scholarship to go to England where he led protests of the Vietnam War and passing out his Communist literature. He was drafted while in England but avoided the draft by applying for ROTC which he never attended. Then the sorry piece of shit became President, disgraced the Office and now sits around with his idiot grin and his Rudolph-looking Jack Daniels nose. Some hero you libs pick. Bush was in the N.G. and he would have gone to Vietnam if needed.He's a man, compared to the cowardly, criminal weasel Clinton

Whatever dude...one guy doesn't go and he's a POS, another guy doesn't go and he's just fine in your book. Partisan hackdom never looked so dumb as it does in your avatar.

The closest GWB came to combat was choking on that pretzel.

Democratic Lawmakers Call Benghazi Security Officers Liars

Investors Business Daily ^

September 18, 2014 Democratic Lawmakers Call Benghazi Security Officers Liars Scandal: The California Democrat who suggested that his party boycott the Benghazi Select Committee as a waste of time now accuses those who fought on the CIA annex roof of lying "to promote a new book." ..... Calling the yet-to-be-approved committee a "tremendous red herring," Schiff said: "I don't think it makes sense, really, for Democrats to participate." Well, the Democrats participated in the committee that conducted its first hearing on Wednesday, and Schiff, along with Rep. Adam Smith, D-Wash., finds himself one of the Democrats picked by ...Nancy Pelosi...

Benghazi has become a net win for the Democrats. Americans understand that the ME is a dangerous place and that attacks of Americans over there are old news. Each time it comes up, the voters will wonder why the witch hunt is going on.

It won't be a factor in 2014 or 2016.

Yes :( to some of the ill informed Ben Gazi is nothing more than a used car salesman from Egypt.

Gee, if only they had used a shredder instead of a scrubber the Right would worship Clinton like they do St Ronnie!!!

Gee, if only they had used a shredder instead of a scrubber the Right would worship Clinton like they do St Ronnie!!!

Never, Hillarry would require something more industrial, maybe a wood chipper and a Lye bath ...... but even then,,,
You'll never find a plastic Hillary on my car dashboard!

Not that those of us who understand the real world needed it....but now we find out that Hillary's apparatchiks removed all the damaging material from the Benghazi file.

The "reliable Democrat voter" will go on without a pause.

Sickening.

1. "WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton’s minions launched a weekend operation in the basement of the State Department to scrub damning documents related to the Benghazi attacks that killed a US Ambassador,....

2. Then-Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell said he walked in uninvited to the Sunday afternoon scene a month after the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist strike to find several boxes of papers — and immediately asked an office director what was happening.

3. ...[Responding to Maxwell:] ...completely without merit, completely ill-informed,” said state department spokeswoman Marie Harf, noting the review board could collect documents directly from anyone in the department.

4. “[The office director] told me, ‘Ray, we are to go through these stacks and pull out anything that might put anybody in the [Near Eastern Affairs] front office or the seventh floor in a bad light,’”....

5. The seventh floor is where Clinton — then Secretary of State — and her top advisers had offices.

6. ‘But isn’t that unethical?’ She responded, ‘Ray, those are our orders.’ ”... alleges two of Clinton’s closest confidants were on hand to check on the operation...

7. Maxwell, 58, was one of four officials forced out of the State Department immediately after the damning Accountability Review Board report revealed security lapses in the attacks that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and fellow Americans Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

8. Maxwell was later reinstated and accused Clinton’s team of scapegoating him. He has since retired....at least one congressman is vouching for his credibility.

9. On Wednesday, the newly formed House Select Committee on Benghazi will hold its first public hearing. A committee spokeswoman says the panel intends to look into Maxwell’s claims.

10. Clinton’s spokesman did not respond to a request for comment."
Benghazi documents scrubbed to protect Hillary former official New York Post

The "reliable Democrat voter" has these options:

a. ...completely without merit, completely ill-informed,

b. Everyone does it......

c. Well....still better than the other party!

It sounds like a replay of what happened when Vince Foster committed suicide.

This woman is a snake and a criminal. It would be a travesty if she managed to get elected.

When Nixon's abuses came to light, the GOP held him accountable
Baloney! The GOP gave the criminal a pardon!!!!!!!!

All Nixon did was cover for his people who did a crime against the opposing political party. This administration uses the IRS to go after the american people and you see the 5th taken and hard drives crash. Dems hated Nixon because he was Kennedy's nemesis , it wasnt even Nixon who got us into Vietnam. Could you imagine if it was? But it was a democrat who was in charge then. If it had been Nixon the left would never let us hear the end of it.

What difference does it make? She's not getting the nomination. The new Marxist core of the Dem Party loathes and despises her. She votes for Iraq, she's close to "Wall Street" she thinks her last name makes her special. Moreover, Soros is going to go with a different nominee, someone who is a true believer in Redistribution and not a dabbler like Hillary

[

But since the pertinent questions have been answered in your eyes, perhaps you can answer these questions for me....

1) How did the military know, while the attack was on going, that the siege would end within 10 hours? After all, the President said he did not give an order to conduct a rescue mission at the consulate because it would take 10 hours to get there and the siege ended within that time period. How did he know it would not take 20 hours for the siege to end?
You think 4 people are going to hold off a mob in this compound this size for 10 hours?

annex-4.jpg

Additionally, describe the "rescue" logistics....does the rescue team drive there...land at the airport, paratroop in, or use choppers with fast rope?

2) Why was a lower level staffer given permission to deny extra security to an Ambassador who was stationed in a country that was undergoing a violent transition in the most violent region in the world? Why would the Secretary of State feel that it was OK to allow such a decision to be made without her knowledge?
Not sure what you're talking about. Who is this staffer you're speaking of? Secretary Clinton seemed to know that the congressional budget cuts would adversely effect security at American installations.

3) Where WAS the President during the siege? We know he was not in the situation room. Why is this important? He had a very important campaign rally the very next day. Chances are good that he was with his campaign team at the time. Nothing wrong with that. However, if he were with them, were they (the campaign team) aware of the siege? If yes, did they offer their opinion? For example, did they say "if you send in a rescue team, and the mission fails, and we have 10 dead marines on your hands, you can consider the re-election campaign a lost cause"...For if they DID offer the opinion on policy, and he used that opinion to make a decision, it would be a breach of his position as President of the United States as a campaign team is, by law, not allowed to sway Presidential decisions.

So tell me...can you answer any of the questions?

Everyone of them have been asked....but none have been answered that I am aware of.

But they must have been for you are so sure that nothing inappropriate was done in regard to Benghazi.

So please, enlighten me with facts....not your opinion.

You get to engage in innuendo and I do not?

Okay...it matters little if the president is in the situation room or a limo or at Camp David. If he's near a phone or someone with a phone, he's in the loop if he wants to be.

If you're stating that no President should be electioneering during a crisis, we'd never have a president campaign for re-election...there are always crisis situations. We were attacked by OBL on 9/11/01...somebody didn't have a problem campaigning while he was free to plot another attack. I can't say whom because I get called names but we all know who it is.

Now, if I may offer some opinions....I would be shocked if the political calculus was not factored in. Obama is a politician after all. I tend to think the event was over too soon for any sort of patented right wing histrionics concerning the banter you listed above.

-------

If these questions have all been asked...what were the answers that were given? I'm curious.

First....the 4 held them off for close to 7 hours. For all we know, the siege may have died off and started again. Know one knew at the time. To not, at least, start the ball rolling with a rescue mission is very suspicious.
So it would have taken 10 hours and the battle was over in 7. The math doesn't add up. Not that any of this matters in the 2016 election (which was the point as you may recall).

As for your second response. Is it that you don't read my posts, have trouble comprehending my posts, or simply decide you can not respond to what I say so you make believe I said something else and respond to that instead?

I said there was nothing wrong with him being with his campaign team. I never said it was an issue that he was NOT in the situation room.

What I DID say is that if, in fact, he was with his campaign team....and he discussed the ongoing siege with them, and they advised him NOT to engage in a rescue mission for if it fails and 10 marines die, his re-election campaign will come to an end...and he took that advice, then he was in breach of a very strict law that states that a campaign team can NOT advise of policy, and such advice can not be taken and implemented by the President

So his whereabouts are quite important.
Not sure how much you paid attention to the 2012 election..not much apparently. His campaign team included people from his administration...they were not two separate entities. Karl Rove was deputy COS under George W. Bush. I know it makes you uncomfortable to compare the incumbent to his predecessors since Bush was such a failure both as a man and as a President but it is the truth. Karl Rove - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Karl Rove - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
But what the hey.....all you like to do is insult those you debate with. SO I am done with you and your way of interacting on this board.

That's fine..if you can't take the heat, best to leave the kitchen.

PS: It was the third thing I posted..not the second. Do you have a problem with counting as well?[/QUOTE]
What difference does it make? She's not getting the nomination. The new Marxist core of the Dem Party loathes and despises her. She votes for Iraq, she's close to "Wall Street" she thinks her last name makes her special. Moreover, Soros is going to go with a different nominee, someone who is a true believer in Redistribution and not a dabbler like Hillary

Does it make a difference?

"Boehner and Pelosi Unite to Pass Bill Funding Planned Parenthood, Obamacare, Syrian Revolutionaries"
Boehner and Pelosi Unite to Pass Bill Funding Planned Parenthood Obamacare Syrian Revolutionaries CNS News

Here is the closing melody for America...

"Benghazi Bombshell: Clinton State Department Official Reveals Details of Alleged Document Review...
When he arrived, Maxwell says he observed boxes and stacks of documents. He says a State Department office director, whom Maxwell described as close to Clinton’s top advisers, was there. Though the office director technically worked for him, Maxwell says he wasn’t consulted about her weekend assignment.

...go through these stacks and pull out anything that might put anybody in the [Near Eastern Affairs] front office or the seventh floor in a bad light,’”

...named the two Hillary Clinton confidants who allegedly were present: One was Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s chief of staff and a former White House counsel who defended President Bill Clinton during his impeachment trial. The other, Chaffetz said, was Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan, who previously worked on Hillary Clinton’s and then Barack Obama’s presidential campaigns.

....some papers. Maxwell says his stack included pre-attack telegrams and cables between the U.S. embassy in Tripoli and State Department headquarters.

We reached out to Clinton, who declined an interview request and offered no comment.

“The ARB inquiry was, at best, a shoddily executed attempt at damage control, both in Foggy Bottom and on Capitol Hill,” Maxwell says. He views the after-hours operation he witnessed in the State Department basement as “an exercise in misdirection.”
Did Clinton Aides Withhold Damaging Benghazi Documents

When Nixon's abuses came to light, the GOP held him accountable
Baloney! The GOP gave the criminal a pardon!!!!!!!!

Entirely true.

It was also the right thing to do to be able to move on as a nation. The GOP is the party of "personal responsibility" right up until you try to hold a member of the GOP responsible...then it's always someone else's fault. Romney lost the election. We've heard them blame everyone except Romney...from voter fraud to the IRS to Candy Crowley to the media in general to the hard right staying home.

Romney never gets blame and Obama NEVER gets credit. It goes against the code.

It's a bombshell!!!

Actually, it's damming. America can't stomach another America under Attack roadshow from the left. Sorry, you fail, America wins. The left should be sent to re-education camps :banana:

-Geaux

If there were any truth to it...it would be damning. What is it with you people? How many times will you buy into shit like this? At some point, you've got to develop a filter.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/121624110-JW-Benghazi-Report-1.pdf

Describes the attempted cover up of a video did it, which was the admins position after the attack until they had to come clean with their lies. This was considered a pre-planned Terror Attack from the onset. Yet the Admin used the video BS instead of the truth. The left of course tries to lie about this as well.........saying

NO THEY DIDN'T...........Sell that BS to the uniformed.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=C4E16543-8F99-430C-BEBA-0045A6433426

Committee report

What gets me the most about this report is that their was KNOWN violence in the area. So much so that the British pulled the hell out. Yet the reason their was only 4 SECURITY personnel there, was because 12 were pulled out in August just before the attacks. No assets were moved for ready reaction forces in a violent area. Main reaction forces took 17 hours to get to Europe before proceeding to Benghazi.................

This is a white wash report. Saying that assets were not there to do the job......Yet we have bases in the region with assets with guns.
See Item 10....Just across the street with planes, Marines, and security personnel..............Even if they aren't classified for that mission.

3A8F37F5-4391-4CAD-BBDD-AFDD96679774_mw1024_s_n.png

Naval Air Station Sigonella - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

aval Air Station Sigonella (IATA: NSY, ICAO: LICZ), "The Hub of the Med", is a U.S. Navy installation at NATO Base Sigonella and an Italian Air Force base (Italian: Base aerea di Sigonella) in Sicily, Italy. Although a tenant of the Italian Air Force, NAS Sigonella acts as landlord to more than 40 other U.S. commands and activities. It is located 15 km(8 NM) west and 11 km (6 NM) south of the city of Catania, and some 40 km (22 NM) south of Mount Etna. Because of its location near the center of the Mediterranean Sea, NASSIG is well placed to support operations by the U.S. 6th Fleet, other U.S. military units, and U.S. allies and coalition partners.

It also serves as an Italian base for the 41º Stormo Antisom (41st Antisubmarine Warfare Wing).

Among the aircraft that fly from this island base are U.S. Air Force C-130, C-17 and C-5 airlifters, KC-135 and KC-10tankers and U.S. Navy P-3 Orions, C-2 Greyhounds C-130s, and C-9B Skytrain IIs and C-40A Clippers, and Italian Air Force Breguet Br.1150 Atlantics. It is one of the most frequently used stops for U.S. airlift aircraft bound from the continental United States to Southwest Asia and the Indian Ocean.

NAS Sigonella has the best claim to be hub of U.S. naval air operations in the Mediterranean. The base command is landlord to more than 40 other U.S. units. Among the largest are a rotating P-3C patrol squadron; a Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station; and a U.S. Naval Hospital. The hospital was built in 1992. Previously, there was only a clinic and the closest U.S. Naval Hospital was at Naples. Sigonella is home to more than 4,000 troops, civilian personnel, and family members.

Forum List

Back