Hillary says.........WTF?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
10 days before the election, FBI Director Comey revealed he had opened a new probe about Hillary's emails. The fear was these emails, if classified, could have fallen in the hands of the Russians

Yesterday, Comey revealed Trump was under investigation since July for interaction with the Russians

At the time of the election, it was TRUMP who was under investigation and nobody was told

Last edited:
10 days before the election, FBI Director Comey revealed he had opened a new probe about Hillary's emails. The fear was these emails, if classified, could have fallen in the hands of the Russians

Yesterday, Comey revealed Trump was under investigation since July for interaction with the Russians

At the time of the election, it was TRUMP who was under investigation and nobody was told
But who ordered the alleged investigation?

The same person who ordered the investigation on HIllary??

Who then?

I watched about an hour and a half last night before passing out. Schiff is a douche, innit? Asking questions that he knew couldn't be answered and bumbling one up so bad he just had to drop it. And the Dems were sending out emails begging for cash. Bread and circuses.

I watched about an hour and a half last night before passing out. Shiff is a douche, innit? Asking questions that he knew couldn't be answered and bumbling one up so bad he just had to drop it. And the Dems were sending out emails begging for cash. Bread and circuses.

That was your take-away?

What? No proof again?

I watched about an hour and a half last night before passing out. Shiff is a douche, innit? Asking questions that he knew couldn't be answered and bumbling one up so bad he just had to drop it. And the Dems were sending out emails begging for cash. Bread and circuses.

That was your take-away?

An hour and a half in? Yep. We need to fire everyone in congress.

That was your take-away?

That's funny.

That was your take-away?

That's funny.

Everyone in there was aware they were playing to a crowd. That isn't funny. It's revolting.

Who then?

You do realize Trump has been under investigation by the Federal and State governments for years dealing with discrimination to Trump University, so it would not surprise me there was one going on when he was running for office...

That was your take-away?

That's funny.

Everyone in there was aware they were playing to a crowd. That isn't funny. It's revolting.

I agree. A huge dog and pony show.

Obviously Obama didn't want to appear biased. Now that he's gone he's just an innocent bystander.....sort of the way he ran his administration.....he was totally innocent and not responsible for the acts of those he placed in power all over the government. Thus, he is not responsible for the illegal acts they are doing.

Obviously Obama didn't want to appear biased. Now that he's gone he's just an innocent bystander.....sort of the way he ran his administration.....he was totally innocent and not responsible for the acts of those he placed in power all over the government. Thus, he is not responsible for the illegal acts they are doing.
He got all his briefings from CNN.

Comey said Trump deliberately deceived and that an investigation of the Russians and Trump associates continues.

Bad day for Trump yesterday.

It is going to get far worse for him.

Who then?

You do realize Trump has been under investigation by the Federal and State governments for years dealing with discrimination to Trump University, so it would not surprise me there was one going on when he was running for office...
Why would the FBI investigate Trump for some stupid discrimination claim?

Who then?

Why would the FBI investigate Trump for some stupid discrimination claim?

My God what part he has been under investigation by the Federal Government and State governments for years that include discrimination to Trump University did you not understand and where did I write he was only being or had been investigated only by the FBI!?!

You do know there are many Federal Agencies and yet you are attempting to claim I wrote it was the FBI!

Comey said Trump deliberately deceived and that an investigation of the Russians and Trump associates continues.

Bad day for Trump yesterday.

It is going to get far worse for him.
Oh....Fakey Jakey. Comey said he did not find any information pointing to it, but then again the investigation is ongoing and one should wonder why he would admit that. Saying he didn't find any information doesn't mean he actually looked very hard.

Comey said the FBI didn't do it.....but Trump didn't say it was the FBI. Comey also offered up a defense of intel agencies, but if he was being honest there wouldn't be any leaks, would there? No.
Comey never said their was any investigation into the leaks, did he? No. Why the lack of curiosity?
So obviously Comey has his head up his ass or he simply doesn't give a shit about the leaks, mainly because he likes them and what they are doing.
None of this debunks Trump's claim that Obama was spying on him, and the fact is, Obama was spying on him due to the revelation of an ongoing investigation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back