Liberals Are Powerless To Stop President Donald Trump

Trumphannity

Rookie
Mar 20, 2017
I mean do they understand after this election that America doesn't like the direction the country was going? Do they get it yet?

They lost more then 1,030 seats in state legislatures, congress and governor's mansions during Obama's term lol. And the biggest political upset in presidential history!!

Hello hello!

And when the 2nd Supreme Court pic from Trump is in place it will be 6-3 and will be like that for a long time.

Sort of like knocking the liberal agenda back into the stone age lol.

I mean do they understand after this election that America doesn't like the direction the country was going? Do they get it yet?

They lost more then 1,030 seats in state legislatures, congress and governor's mansions during Obama's term lol. And the biggest political upset in presidential history!!

Hello hello!

And when the 2nd Supreme Court pic from Trump is in place it will be 6-3 and will be like that for a long time.

It would be good if Republicans would get th same message.

Hello hello!

Here is where they tell you about raw vote results and Hill-A-Pig won

sad really

Hello hello!

It would be good if Republicans would get th same message.

I was a republican but had it after all the stuff they did and didn't do. That's why we have a Trump now.

I wouldn't get too cocky. Trump one because he's really a third-party. The congressional races were really close even those in red districts.

The GOP is far from United.

Hello hello!

Liberals don't have to do anything to stop Trump.

He's doing just fine all on his own.

The buffoon is incapable of getting out of bed in the morning without taking a pratfall.

What has the all powerful Trump Passed thru Congress after 60 days?

I mean do they understand after this election that America doesn't like the direction the country was going? Do they get it yet? They lost more then 1,030 seats in state legislatures, congress and governor's mansions during Obama's term lol. And the biggest political upset in presidential history!! Hello hello! And when the 2nd Supreme Court pic from Trump is in place it will be 6-3 and will be like that for a long time. Sort of like knocking the liberal agenda back into the stone age lol.
Don't forget, Trump is a minority president, so declaring what America doesn't like, rings rather hollow. It isn't even clear if he's going to survive the investigations that are already dogging his young administration. How long before the people that did vote for him decide it was a mistake, especially when they start losing their health care coverage?

lol, conservatives will be lucky to even roll back any of the liberal advances under Obama before the Democrats take over again.

Hmm seems like the all powerful GOP can't get their act together to dump the evil Obama
Care!

Lol! They are a mess .

Forum List

Back