Hillary Says On Twitter "No one is above the law"..While Refusing To Be Served In Lawsuit

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary said on Twitter Thursday that in America nobody is above the law....with respect to Trump......at the same moment she was refusing to be served by using the Secret Service to prevent it.....thus trying to remain above the law.

What a hypocrite.

Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton

Richard Nixon once made this argument: "When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal."

He was forced to resign in disgrace.

In America, no one is above the law. https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1222600255369359362 …

HILLARY.jpg

Hillary Declares ‘No One Above Law.’ She Also Reportedly Refuses To Be Served Gabbard Lawsuit. – True Pundit
But also on Thursday this tidbit of news was released to the public: Tulsi Gabbard’s attorney, Brian Dunne, stated that Clinton has twice refused to accept the legal documents that a process server attempted to deliver to her from the defamation lawsuit filed against her by Gabbard.

Dunne told [URL='https://nypost.com/2020/01/29/hillary-clinton-refuses-to-be-served-tulsi-gabbards-defamation-lawsuit/']The New York Post
, “I find it rather unbelievable that Hillary Clinton is so intimidated by Tulsi Gabbard that she won’t accept service of process. But I guess here we are.”

[/URL]​

Hillary said on Twitter Thursday that in America nobody is above the law....with respect to Trump......at the same moment she was refusing to be served by using the Secret Service to prevent it.....thus trying to remain above the law.

What a hypocrite.

Richard Nixon once made this argument: "When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal."

In America, no one is above the law. https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1222600255369359362 …

HILLARY.jpg

Hillary Declares ‘No One Above Law.’ She Also Reportedly Refuses To Be Served Gabbard Lawsuit. – True Pundit
But also on Thursday this tidbit of news was released to the public: Tulsi Gabbard’s attorney, Brian Dunne, stated that Clinton has twice refused to accept the legal documents that a process server attempted to deliver to her from the defamation lawsuit filed against her by Gabbard.

Dunne told
The New York Post, “I find it rather unbelievable that Hillary Clinton is so intimidated by Tulsi Gabbard that she won’t accept service of process. But I guess here we are.”

Yep, the Hildabeast proves once again, like most Dim Dems, she's a HYPOCRITE.

What a hypocrite.

HILLARY.jpg

Dunne told
The New York Post, “I find it rather unbelievable that Hillary Clinton is so intimidated by Tulsi Gabbard that she won’t accept service of process. But I guess here we are.”

"No one is above the law. This lawsuit is about accountability – not just for me but for all service members and for the American people."

except tramp.

I and most everyone calls tramp a Russian asset all the time, this lawsuit is a joke.

What a hypocrite.

HILLARY.jpg

Dunne told

"No one is above the law. This lawsuit is about accountability – not just for me but for all service members and for the American people."

except tramp.

I and most everyone calls tramp a Russian asset all the time, this lawsuit is a joke.
He-he, back to "Russia, Russia, Russia!" What a dummy.

What a hypocrite.

HILLARY.jpg

Dunne told

except tramp.

Who is "tramp"? Hillary or Tulsi?

Rep. Gabbard is a member of Congress, and it seems as if Mrs. Clinton is Obstructing her. Isn't Obstruction of Congress not just a crime, but indeed a "High Crime" according to liberalism?

President Trump should order Mrs. Clinton arrested and locked up.

.....somebody, please shut that creature up! she shouldn't be in the public eye!
that woman is beyond deranged.:cuckoo:

DOA6UQr.jpg

They finally took the summons..............it was in another thread.......They couldn't hold out forever.....

Hope Gabbard nails her to the wall......................Maybe Clinton will use the landed under Sniper Fire routine in Bosnia act................to try and compare to what Gabbard did.......

Hmmm..........wonder.

Ma Clinton is the person that said Trump shouldn't be president because he couldn't be trusted to accept the result of
our election process.
She is well known for her hilariously ironic comments. What a pleasure to be alive during the Clinton era.

What a hypocrite.

HILLARY.jpg

Dunne told

If she didnt have Hippo-cracy she wouldnt have any cracy.

What a hypocrite.

HILLARY.jpg

Dunne told

except tramp.

Right right... just like Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset as well. Yes, almost everyone is saying that!
Don't be a conspiracy NUT. Its proven the FBI lied to the Fisa court to obtain illegal warrants, and still not ONE American was indicted for being a Russian asset.
Its just an excuse Hillary ran with when she ran a carpy Presidential campaign. She needs to shut the hell up when she goes around accusing people of being involved with Russians.

Rep. Gabbard is a member of Congress, and it seems as if Mrs. Clinton is Obstructing her. Isn't Obstruction of Congress not just a crime, but indeed a "High Crime" according to liberalism?

Talk to tramp about it, Hillary is not in office, but he is, he is the obstructionist. He tried his best to lock Clinton up, but to no avail. Last I knew we had freedom of speech and how do you know Gabbard is

not a Russian Asset??

Not above, just, maybe, outside?
Of course, as one who supported the illegal Iraq invasion, she has lots of company.

What a hypocrite.

HILLARY.jpg

Dunne told

except tramp.

The only Russian asset was hilary...

Talk to tramp about it, Hillary is not in office, but he is, he is the obstructionist. He tried his best to lock Clinton up, but to no avail. Last I knew we had freedom of speech and how do you know Gabbard is

not a Russian Asset??

If its a High Crime to "obstruct Congress", the fact that Mrs. Clinton was a pathetic loser in 2016 doesn't change the fact she is committing a crime.

If Mrs. Clinton wants to use the defense that her statement that Rep. Gabbard is a Russian Agent in her defense, fine. But since she is obstructing the lawsuit from going forward, the jury will not get to hear the proof she has of this calumny.

not a Russian Asset??

And how did Trump try his best to lock up Hillary?

What a hypocrite.

HILLARY.jpg

Dunne told

Election 2016 will haunt her forever.

Forum List

Back