Ted Cruz mocks Nanci Pelosi

PELOSI ACKNOWLEDGES DEFEAT:

Pelosi's SOTU tantrum was also an acknowledgment of defeat

Yup! Next SOTU it will be Kevin McCarthy in that chair!

image.jpg

Cruz beat their beloved sissy - Beta.... he's a sworn enemy of the marxist Dim cult now..... BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I thought he was doing an impression of Nanzi's gash in a convertible going 70mph....

Ted Cruz is running for 2024.

If he thinks that face fuzz makes him look like Abraham Lincoln, he needs to rethink it.

Cruz is always right on the mark......I think he would make a good vice-president in 2020.

Ted Cruz appears to mock Pelosi's SOTU handclap at GOP's successful impeachment vote: 'Who did it better?'
You mean the guy who crawled to trump on his knees to kiss his feet after trump insulted his wife and father?

C'mon Ted.
The point is, Nancy is not Presidential at all. Cruz is.
The old bat had to have the pages "pre-ripped." Too weak to tear paper without help.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-pages-of-trumps-sotu-speech-video-shows/amp/

Cruz is always right on the mark......I think he would make a good vice-president in 2020.

Ted Cruz appears to mock Pelosi's SOTU handclap at GOP's successful impeachment vote: 'Who did it better?'
You mean the guy who crawled to trump on his knees to kiss his feet after trump insulted his wife and father?

C'mon Ted.
The point is, Nancy is not Presidential at all. Cruz is.
The old bat had to have the pages "pre-ripped." Too weak to tear paper without help.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-pages-of-trumps-sotu-speech-video-shows/amp/
Yup. Then the old deranged liar claimed that it was spontaneous burst of righteous moral outrage, the "courteous" thing to do. Like everything else she has been entrusted with by the American People, the spoiled mayor's daughter thinks it's personally hers to do with as she pleases. That speech copy signed by the President and handled by her is, but US Law, to go in our national archives.

She hates us and everything about us. Sad!

Hell the entire nation is now mocking that lunatic bitch. She drove several nails into the Democrat party coffin with that outrageous, stupid and utterly childish stunt.

What a truly scary thought is that that crazy bitch is number three in the line of succession. Just imagine that lunatic with the nuclear football. The mere thought sends a chill down my spine. She could not only destroy this nation, as she is apparently trying to do but all life on earth. Think about that come election day.

Hell the entire nation is now mocking that lunatic bitch. She drove several nails into the Democrat party coffin with that outrageous, stupid and utterly childish stunt.

What a truly scary thought is that that crazy bitch is number three in the line of succession. Just imagine that lunatic with the nuclear football. The mere thought sends a chill down my spine. She could not only destroy this nation, as she is apparently trying to do but all life on earth. Think about that come election day.
I initially thought this was a one off, that Trump had gotten under her skin, like he can do, but, after watching her at the SOTU, seeing her "secretly" pre-ripping the pages, and then her explanation for her actions, I'm now entertaining the thought that she is completely out of her mind.

191017200934-pelosi-trump-moos-large-169.jpg

I'm still watching Trump's "perfect" State of the Union, and all I see is her rudeness and whatever the hell she keeps doing with her mouth.

I'm now watching the Rush portion but in this video he's not shown. Just Trump, Pence and Piglosi.

This woman is vile!

Last edited:
I'm still watching Trump's "perfect" State of the Union, and all I see is her rudeness and whatever the hell she keeps doing with her mouth.

I'm now watching the Rush portion but in this video he's not shown. Just Trump, Pence and Piglosi.

This woman is vile!
If you can see Rush's response, he is blown completely out of the water.

5039-1499909535-2ef1c7339b60e16f8a02afb0baa8e6af.jpg

This is Ted groveling for Trump.

This is what somebody who’s been emasculated looks like.

The guy Trump said his father helped kill JFK and called his wife names.

And now he’ll do anything for Trump.

Can you imagine the conversation Ted Cruz had with his father.

Dad.....he was just kidding.....nobody believes you helped.....kill......JFK.

But.....dad.....but....dad..... damn.....he hung up
I'm glad you have a good fantasy life. you'll need it for the next five years.

Of course, most people fantasize about women, but hey, nothing wrong with your daydreams.

5039-1499909535-2ef1c7339b60e16f8a02afb0baa8e6af.jpg

This is Ted groveling for Trump.

This is what somebody who’s been emasculated looks like.

The guy Trump said his father helped kill JFK and called his wife names.

And now he’ll do anything for Trump.

Can you imagine the conversation Ted Cruz had with his father.

Dad.....he was just kidding.....nobody believes you helped.....kill......JFK.

But.....dad.....but....dad..... damn.....he hung up
I'm glad you have a good fantasy life. you'll need it for the next five years.

Of course, most people fantasize about women, but hey, nothing wrong with your daydreams.
Fantasy? What part was fantasy? The part where Trump accused Ted Cruz father of helping kill JFK or when Trump was making fun of Ted Cruz wife?

Forum List

Back