Hillary pandering to poor still, Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

In fact, the fear of HRC among the partisan right is palpable.
If you're prepared to make a rational case why Hillary would make a good President, I'm willing to listen.

NOTE: "Because she's a Democrat" or "She's not a Republican" is not a rational case. If that's all you've got, don't even bother.

Are you kidding. They voted for Obama the first time, he then broke all of his promises, and then they voted for him again.

Hell, they still think every scandal surrounding him is a myth. Probably believes those emails were lost in convenient computer crash too.

Yes, there was nothing, and I mean nothing Obama did that suggested he was ready for the office. They all saw black and democrat. Not in that order, but there it is. That is it.

He will now obfuscate from the poignant question and do the liberal it is all BOOOOOOSH's fault dance.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:
Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

Hillary Clinton contrasted her personal financial situation with that of the "truly well off" in an interview published Sunday, saying she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, earn money through income, not investments, and that they work hard for their success.

Clinton was asked by the Guardian newspaper whether she could convince struggling Americans that she would fight rising income inequality, given her own wealth.

"They don't see me as part of the problem," she replied, "because we pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off, not to name names; and we've done it through dint of hard work."

Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off" - CBS News

Between the two they are worth over 100 million but they are not like the truly well off and struggle terribly when dead broke while enjoying an income of 12 million and a net worth of 10 million the year she claimed they were dead broke.

For someone not concerned about money she sure does speak about it a lot.

yeah she dissed a lot of folks with that one

--LOL

they are worth 100 million

someone making 40 grand a year

may consider well off

then she went on to bash her 1 percent counter parts

suggesting they didnt work for their money

--LOL

today the kid swore off the money love affair

‘I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,’

Chelsea Clinton: I tried to care about money but couldn't - NY Daily News

If you're prepared to make a rational case why Hillary would make a good President, I'm willing to listen.

NOTE: "Because she's a Democrat" or "She's not a Republican" is not a rational case. If that's all you've got, don't even bother.

Its strange when she ran against Obama she was chastised by the left. Called a liar, and in fact, Olbermann suggested she should be beaten to death in a shed. Not to mention she started the birther movement and released photos of Obama in Muslim garb to frighten people into believing he was a Muslim. But such is to be overlooked now?

Keith Olbermann's Idea For Beating Hillary: Literally Beating Hillary

The Democratic Roots of the Birther Movement - Businessweek

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left - The Daily Beast

Birtherism: Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com

Somehow this is all the rights fault though, amazing.

CaféAuLait;9316242 said:

Its strange when she ran against Obama she was chastised by the left. Called a liar, and in fact, Olbermann suggested she should be beaten to death in a shed. Not to mention she started the birther movement and released photos of Obama in Muslim garb to frighten people into believing he was a Muslim. But such is to be overlooked now?

Keith Olbermann's Idea For Beating Hillary: Literally Beating Hillary

The Democratic Roots of the Birther Movement - Businessweek

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left - The Daily Beast

Birtherism: Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com

Somehow this is all the rights fault though, amazing.
We have always been at war with Eastasia.

norecyle.jpg

I think many democrats think that if they vote Hillary into office it will be the same as Bill Clinton's third term!

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:
Between the two they are worth over 100 million

Bill Gates is worth 72 billion. Warren buffet 12.5 billion. The richest people in America have over 100 X's what the Clinton's have.

Yet I guarantee the Clinton's pay a higher tax rate than BUffet or Gates.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

Bill Gates is worth 72 billion. Warren buffet 12.5 billion. The richest people in America have over 100 X's what the Clinton's have.

They have over $100 million between them, and only PAY on what they make each year, the rest is invested TAX FREE in Chelsea's husbands hedge fund! :cuckoo:

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

I am sure you have the tax records to back that up.

Not.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

I am sure you have the tax records to back that up.

Not.

Have you ever actually done your taxes? Can you please show me on what line of the 1040 you fill in your total wealth? I missed that one.

Thanks.

BTW the Clintons have released 30 years of tax returns. Do you even have the tax return you filed 30 years ago?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...eleased-30-years-of-tax-returns-Romney-McCain

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

They have over $100 million between them, and only PAY on what they make each year
Speaking fees are taxed as earned income, not capital gains.
, the rest is invested TAX FREE in Chelsea's husbands hedge fund! :cuckoo:

yeah right.

They have over $100 million between them, and only PAY on what they make each year
Speaking fees are taxed as earned income, not capital gains.
, the rest is invested TAX FREE in Chelsea's husbands hedge fund! :cuckoo:
yeah right.

BIG FUCKING DEAL! What 39% of $200K???? per speech?...You haven't seen that much money in one spot...ever!

Oh, and Chelsea Clinton Buys $10.5M NYC Apartment, Says She Can't 'Care' About Money!!!! You're a fucking idiot!

Chelsea Clinton Buys $10.5M NYC Apartment, Says She Can't 'Care' About Money

Forum List

Back