Hillary pandering to poor still, Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

So together as a married couple they have a combined net worth of 100 million dollars.

So together as a married couple they have a combined net worth of 100 million dollars.

funtimehill.gif

The partisan right is indeed afraid of HRC.

Go figure the far left is backing a far left one percenter

Hilary Clinton Net Worth: From $5,195,006 to $25,504,000

Even face with the facts the far left will always opt for torching the world than admit they are wrong!

What was it in Jan 2001?

Since she had signed an 8 million dollar book advance the year before, I would say her worth was much more then the average working Joe.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:
Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

Hillary Clinton contrasted her personal financial situation with that of the "truly well off" in an interview published Sunday, saying she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, earn money through income, not investments, and that they work hard for their success.

Clinton was asked by the Guardian newspaper whether she could convince struggling Americans that she would fight rising income inequality, given her own wealth.

"They don't see me as part of the problem," she replied, "because we pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off, not to name names; and we've done it through dint of hard work."

Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off" - CBS News

Between the two they are worth over 100 million but they are not like the truly well off and struggle terribly when dead broke while enjoying an income of 12 million and a net worth of 10 million the year she claimed they were dead broke.

For someone not concerned about money she sure does speak about it a lot.

Love how she downplays their wealth as if they are average Americans. Then she defends herself by saying they got their money through dint of hard work, unlike the rest of us who just walk out to the money tree every day. Does she think they are the only ones who work for their money? And the average person works even harder to stay afloat. Hillary raked in more money for giving one speech that the typical workers would make in 10 years. Boo hoo, poor little Hillary.

For her to imply that 100 million is just oh so average shows how out of touch she is regarding the plight of the working class.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

Hillary Clinton contrasted her personal financial situation with that of the "truly well off" in an interview published Sunday, saying she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, earn money through income, not investments, and that they work hard for their success.

Clinton was asked by the Guardian newspaper whether she could convince struggling Americans that she would fight rising income inequality, given her own wealth.

"They don't see me as part of the problem," she replied, "because we pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off, not to name names; and we've done it through dint of hard work."

Between the two they are worth over 100 million but they are not like the truly well off and struggle terribly when dead broke while enjoying an income of 12 million and a net worth of 10 million the year she claimed they were dead broke.

Love how she downplays their wealth as if they are average Americans. Then she defends herself by saying they got their money through dint of hard work, unlike the rest of us who just walk out to the money tree every day. Does she think they are the only ones who work for their money? And the average person works even harder to stay afloat. Hillary raked in more money for giving one speech that the typical workers would make in 10 years. Boo hoo, poor little Hillary.

For her to imply that 100 million is just oh so average shows how out of touch she is regarding the plight of the working class.

It will work too. Look at how Hollywood does it. The moronic left wing voting base thinks they are all on their side.

Meanwhile lets look at Leonardo DiCaprio partying on the 5th largest yacht owned by an oil Sheikh.....

539b1ca51536723967b335a1_s-leonardo-di-caprio-world-cup-yacht.jpg

You have to stand in awe at the stupidity of the left wing voting base. At least 99% of them.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

And what do the people paying her $200,000 for a speech gain? In other words, how do they get their bang for their buck? What does she say in a speech that us worth $200,000....... Absolutely nothing. What that money is doing is greasing political wheels. It's the crony capitalism that goes behind the scenes that makes it worth while to those forking out the money. Now to be fair, the same thing is true for the money paid to a high powered republican to make a speech.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

"You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook."

Harry S. Truman

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

The saddest part about Liberal Elites is that they are dependent on the poor base expanding.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

It will work too. Look at how Hollywood does it. The moronic left wing voting base thinks they are all on their side.

Meanwhile lets look at Leonardo DiCaprio partying on the 5th largest yacht owned by an oil Sheikh.....

You have to stand in awe at the stupidity of the left wing voting base. At least 99% of them.

Yes, as the GOP base supports the multi millionaires 'leading' the conservative movement, Rush, Beck and Hannity... *shaking head*

CaféAuLait;9310785 said:
This is the same bitch who said she hadn't driven a car in 25 years. That's 25 years of limos paid for by the tax payer so gas and insurance weren't a part of their abysmal living standard. What was the ghost written book deal worth? Was it 8 million?
The news said the up front money for the book was 14 million.

How do they expect her to exist and such a meager pittance? .. :doubt:

It must be meager given she is bragging about paying "ordinary income tax" as opposed to those unnamed ones not paying the ordinary income tax.

But wait, not so quick on the bragging about paying....

Bill and Hillary are reportedly using tax advantaged strategies used by multimillionaires.

That makes perfect sense since they are multimillionaires.

I find it hilarious that dems have to feel guilty for being rich.

But hey if they wanted to they could donate all their millions to the federal treasury. But we all know that will never happen

CaféAuLait;9310785 said:
The news said the up front money for the book was 14 million.

How do they expect her to exist and such a meager pittance? .. :doubt:

It must be meager given she is bragging about paying "ordinary income tax" as opposed to those unnamed ones not paying the ordinary income tax.

But wait, not so quick on the bragging about paying....

Bill and Hillary are reportedly using tax advantaged strategies used by multimillionaires.

That makes perfect sense since they are multimillionaires.

I find it hilarious that dems have to feel guilty for being rich.

But hey if they wanted to they could donate all their millions to the federal treasury. But we all know that will never happen

Not for being rich, but they should feel guilty for being hypocritical. Since they always like to align themselves with the poor as though they care about them. ]

Then again, you are ignorant as hell and so therefore cannot distinguish the difference.

Yes, as the GOP base supports the multi millionaires 'leading' the conservative movement, Rush, Beck and Hannity... *shaking head*

I do find it funny how the little liberal Hollywood icon who just made a speech in front of Obama (at yet another fundraiser) how he was committed to "saving the oceans" was just partying on an oil tycoons yacht, which just so happens to be the 5th largest yacht in the world.

Wait a minute. You cannot see the hypocrisy in that. Why? Well, cause you are a left wing hack.

I honestly think Hillary stands no chance at winning the Presidency if she runs. She will prolly be a VP at best to carry the name. She is just so unlikable and has a history of literally doing nothing good with her mass of cash or power. Defending a child rapist, mass wealth while pretending to be poor as anyone, begahzi!!!, no accomplishments other than being born female and marry Bill.... Speaking with accents when in front of Hispanics and blacks...

Last edited:
I honestly think Hillary stands no chance at winning the Presidency if she runs. She will prolly be a VP at best to carry the name. She is just so unlikable and has a history of literally doing nothing good with her mass of cash or power. Defending a child rapist, mass wealth while pretending to be poor as anyone, begahzi!!!, no accomplishments other than being born female and marry Bill.... Speaking with accents when in front of Hispanics and blacks...

Since Obama won a second term, I'm not counting Hillary out.

Forum List

Back