Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Please don't get my hopes like this. :( We all know that Hilary will run and will win the nomination as the standards are different with democrats. It doesn't even matter if Bill Clinton was found raping a 5 year old..It wouldn't stop hiliary and we fucking know it.
When Hillary heard the news she flew to Nevada to start exercising with Harry Reid.

Maybe this guy....??

ssmalley.jpg

Please don't get my hopes like this. :( We all know that Hilary will run and will win the nomination as the standards are different with democrats. It doesn't even matter if Bill Clinton was found raping a 5 year old..It wouldn't stop hiliary and we fucking know it.
When Hillary heard the news she flew to Nevada to start exercising with Harry Reid.

What in the wide wide world of fuck are you talking about?

Now that her husband has knocked Hillary out of the nomination...

What are you talking about here? :dunno:
Bill Clinton's immorality and sexual abuse of underage girls.

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Bill Clinton and the 15-year-old masseuse I met him twice claims Epstein s girl Daily Mail Online

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Bill Clinton and the 15-year-old masseuse I met him twice claims Epstein s girl Daily Mail Online

OK I read the whole thing. Eight minutes I'll never get back but it fails to indicate anything relating to this thread. What, just because Bill Clinton's name is in it? Doesn't seem to have stopped Donald Trump... :dunno:

My question remains for the OP -- what the fuck are you talking about?

What "abuse of underage girls" are you talking about, exactly?

What "abuse of underage girls" are you talking about, exactly?
LOL. Why even ask. One of these fucking idiots just dreams up some bullshit, and the rest of the nutters run with it.

Forum List

Back