Hillary on SUICIDE WATCH..Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

Exactly which EO was that?
President Obama Grants Executive Privilege to Eric Holder Over 'Fast ...
www.theblaze.com/.../president-obama-grants-executive-privilege-to-eric-ho...
TheBlaze
Jun 20, 2012 - (The Blaze/AP) – President Obama has granted Attorney General Eric Holder’s request to assert executive privilege in regard to documents pertaining to Operation “Fast and Furious.”. ... Issa responded to President Obama’s decision to grant the attorney general executive ...

Your welcome, Dogshit!

Shut up Bernie is talking.
Gets a bigger hand than all other speakers combined....so far!

Now to see if he has a set of BALLS and confront the DNC for FUCKING HIM....$100 says he's a fucking WIMP!

Sanders has lost his way... and if he won't stand up for himself and his ideals, then there is no reason for me to respect him any longer.
Sanders had to do what he did. Not endorsing means basically handing it over to Trump, which also means his career would be over.

Well, if had told his followers to vote for trump....he might possibly have landed a diplomatic post....maybe ambassador to to the vatican.

I'm praying for a leaked video of Hillary having sex with donkey or something like that. Admit it dems even you would pay to see that. Please God, please let it happen, PLEASE. Come on Julian make it happen bro.

Wait and watch her SEIZURES force her out of the race as the SHIT HITS THE FAN!

YourNewsWire ^ | 7/24/2016 | Sean Adl-Tabatabai
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested. Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” Assange hinted that the emails slated for...

13631423_1219366874749417_4495332847023775557_n.jpg
Hillary could slaughter and eat a puppy dog live on the stage at DNC convention and libs would applaud like the robots they are.

No doubt...very few democrats like her though.....they just support the democratic party irregardless of who dat may b.

Hillary should cop a plea bargain now...if she cooperates they might let huma be her cellmate.
And Huma's husband and Bill can share the cell next door, comparing the size of each other's wiener.

Well, so far "enough evidence" has not been enough even though it really is enough.
It's the court of public opinion that is deciding Hillary's political fate.
Ironically for the Clintons the more they appear to get away with legally the more they are hated by the American people. Americans who vote especially.
There is another very serious email dumb coming from Wikileaks, possibly within days.

When Gowdey becomes the AG the FIRST file he's going to pick up has Hillary Clinton's name on it.
The LIBs ALL know if Trump is elected Hillary will be sent to prison.

Danny, are you sure you reported me to the FBI?

Is it possible that you were just screaming at the TV during an episode of "Criminal Minds"?
Yes I reported you to your local LE/DHS/CIA/FBI.
Everyone knows that every terrorist planning on committing mass murder is on 'social media'
This forum is part of social media.
It is imperative that everyone follow: 'If you see something (read something) say something'.
Some of your posts have gotten very close to crossing the line.
You're just the type of person on social media the authorities are tracking.

Exactly what did Hillary do wrong?

:lmao:

Hillary is above the law, too big to prosecute, we get it. This is Stalin's USSR, not the America that held Nixon accountable. And you don't give a fuck, because party is the ONLY thing you care about.

• Usurping the Freedom of Information Act by illegally hiding official correspondence to avoid legal discovery.
  • Violation of federal law - 18 US Code sections 793 and 798, improper handling of classified information and removal of secure information without proper security protocols - automatic 10 year prison term for commoners and Republicans, who are subject to the law.
  • Contempt of Congress
  • Perjury - Hillary lied under oath before Congress - a felony for the commoners and Republicans who are subject to the law
  • Lying to the FBI during the course of an investigation. 5 years in federal prison for commoners and Republicans who are subject to the law.
Again, Hillary is not subject to the law, we are not a nation of laws and democrats are too important to hold tot he laws that are only meant to rule to the little people.

But you don't give a fuck, party is the ONLY thing you care about.

Now put on your Brown Shirt and go swoon over your Fuhrer.

:ack-1:
I thought his last leak was supposed to assure her arrest. What happened? I've been hearing any day now for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

His last leak had no negative impact on you Communists, did it?

DNC To Sanders Campaign: We're Sorry About Those Emails, But Let's Unite To Defeat Trump

To Bullshit and the other leftists, they see nothing wrong with Hillary committing felonies. laws are not meant for her. That they have rulers who are not subject to the laws that govern others thrills them, it's what they dream of. The party above all, the only law is the party.

There is only one end to the path that Bullshit and the rest of the Khmer Rouge democrats march:

Y2228GU.jpg

I thought his last leak was supposed to assure her arrest. What happened? I've been hearing any day now for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

DNC To Sanders Campaign: We're Sorry About Those Emails, But Let's Unite To Defeat Trump

To Bullshit and the other leftists, they see nothing wrong with Hillary committing felonies. laws are not meant for her. That they have rulers who are not subject to the laws that govern others thrills them, it's what they dream of. The party above all, the only law is the party.

There is only one end to the path that Bullshit and the rest of the Khmer Rouge democrats march:

Y2228GU.jpg
Where's the bathroom?

Lie, cheat, steal, kill.........

Wow. You're in LaLa land now/

:lmao:

Hillary is above the law, too big to prosecute, we get it. This is Stalin's USSR, not the America that held Nixon accountable. And you don't give a fuck, because party is the ONLY thing you care about.

• Usurping the Freedom of Information Act by illegally hiding official correspondence to avoid legal discovery.
  • Violation of federal law - 18 US Code sections 793 and 798, improper handling of classified information and removal of secure information without proper security protocols - automatic 10 year prison term for commoners and Republicans, who are subject to the law.
  • Contempt of Congress
  • Perjury - Hillary lied under oath before Congress - a felony for the commoners and Republicans who are subject to the law
  • Lying to the FBI during the course of an investigation. 5 years in federal prison for commoners and Republicans who are subject to the law.
Again, Hillary is not subject to the law, we are not a nation of laws and democrats are too important to hold tot he laws that are only meant to rule to the little people.

But you don't give a fuck, party is the ONLY thing you care about.

Now put on your Brown Shirt and go swoon over your Fuhrer.

Nice tinfoil hat you got there.

Y2228GU.jpg

If only there were only another investigation, I'm sure you could find out what really happened. Oh wait.

Y2228GU.jpg

If only there were only another investigation, I'm sure you could find out what really happened. Oh wait.
that's right, 'oh wait', 33,000 emails deleted. destruction of evidence, violation and against the law. Benghazi happened, too bad for you, it ain't going away. When you have the justice department in your hip pocket, one can do whatever one wants. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. it happened and I'm here to remind you all everyday. Benghazi bubba, four americans dead, responsible party Hillary Clinton, and the dems. her inexperience cost those four their lives. Let's not forget our fallen. Thank you and have a nice day.

If she can't protect four, she can't protect the millions. FAIL

Forum List

Back