Hillary mentally unfit to serve as president?

There's only two things that make Hilliary unfit.
1. She's nearly 70.
2. She'll use identity politics. It seems that the good old days of being the president of all of America and leading are over if we elect her.
3. All the lies she tells.

There's only two things that make Hilliary unfit.
1. She's nearly 70.
2. She'll use identity politics. It seems that the good old days of being the president of all of America and leading are over if we elect her.
and not to push the whole alinskly thing, but ponder the calculated alinsky character assassination, one one young intern...

that's pretty fucked up.
even if there was sniper fire she ducked, she's no advocate for young women...
miss hillary s college senior thesis on saul alinsky. Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
So I hear they are in the process of a "Face Off" surgery. just like the movie. so ah,anyone want to guess who's face will be transplanted onto Hillary?

Not to worry. Bill will be co-President and First Dude.

And Hillary will still have Stolen Valor.

It would be amusing to see the entire military turn their back on her the way the police did on Comrade de Blasio. It would be right of them to do so.

461466_630x354.jpg

If a person is mentally unstable because he/she defended a spouse's mental instability Hillary is guilty. If she faked a breakdown to duck responsibility for Benghazi it's more evidence that she is mentally unstable.

So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.
The terrible price of Stolen Valor...

So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.

Not to worry. Bill will be co-President and First Dude.
You could be right, but something tells me you're wrong.

Forum List

Back