Hillary kicks off her campaign in Ohio!

I think picking someone because of their sex, race, or age is stupid as shit.
It's the leftist way.
Anyone they select will likely rubber stamp their approval of the party line and democrats rarely think for
themselves (Sinema and Manchin are rarities).
And it's part of the leftist psychology to all march together just like Bolsheviks did. Critical thinking skills
are not necessary.
Just the willingness to toe the party line always.

My time as a union rep proved that to me.

So was you're other account banned? Or did too many people put you on ignore?

Your 8th post in and you're already resorting to making short, closed ended, pointless posts that don't really say anything at all and showing you're hand by calling them the right in a mildly taunting manner.

As I said in another thread, that is obviously a sock of some other moonbat on here. You're probably right about being put on too many ignore lists. But he/she is quickly racking up the ignore lists again already.

LOL! Joe Biden is so bad, Democrats are looking to another loser for help.

Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) has chosen to campaign for Senate with Hillary Clinton, as numerous other Democrats distance themselves from President Biden preceding the midterm elections.

A report indicates that Hillary will hold a massive virtual fundraiser for Ryan on Monday, for which attendees will pay between $2,900 and $20,800 to participate.

Hillary’s participation in the fundraiser while Biden watches from the sidelines is another example of an emerging trend. As Biden’s approval rating is pegged at 33 percent among voters and 25 percent among independent voters, 2022 candidates have ignored and even outright opposed Biden’s help.

I like Tucker on Savage Mode...😂😂😂

She spoke to the NYS Democratic Convention today...

Full 13-minute speech...

- She congratulates NYC Mayor Eric Adams for a job well done.
- She notes that school closures put an undue burden on parents.
- She said that Republicans are normalizing insurrection.
- She says January 6th was a gift to Russia and China. (5:15)
- She claims there is "a coverup of the insurrection of Jan. 6."
- She claims that the heat on her is a distraction from Trump's financial investigations by New York.
- She claims that Democrats are fighting for "making life affordable." (8:05) I guess she does not buy her own gasoline or groceries.
- She pushes vaccinations, abortions, gun control, climate change.

I must admit that her mental acuity is an order of magnitude above Biden's. But she was a terrible candidate in 2016, so I hope she is the best eh Dems have for 2024.

Is it possible that the Dems are planning to install her before that? That might explain the MSM news virtual blackout of the Durham investigation progress. The timing of her return to politics is rather "unfortunate."

54328129-10523475-Protesters_shout_at_Clinton_in_the_background_as_she_enters_the_-a-188_1645133806329.jpg

Oh...Hillary is preparing to lose again. :popcorn:pop-corn time.
If Trump runs Hillary might go for her revenge. Of course she might, like Biden was in 2020, be the default choice in 2024. Millions of Dems would certainly vote for her.

Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) has chosen to campaign for Senate with Hillary Clinton, as numerous other Democrats distance themselves from President Biden preceding the midterm elections.

A report indicates that Hillary will hold a massive virtual fundraiser for Ryan on Monday, for which attendees will pay between $2,900 and $20,800 to participate.

Hillary’s participation in the fundraiser while Biden watches from the sidelines is another example of an emerging trend. As Biden’s approval rating is pegged at 33 percent among voters and 25 percent among independent voters, 2022 candidates have ignored and even outright opposed Biden’s help.
Biden isn't going to run in 2024. And it sounds like Hilliarys boy Biden's handpicked moron Harris is forgoing Hilliary and embracing Moochelle currently. Hiliary is trying to put her name out there--for the puppet masters to control Harris and make Harris chose her as VP. Again, Biden is just the scapegoat--and a holding position for hill or was supposed to be for hill.

I believe this is a tad premature, she first has to survive the Durham report. She can say she is rested and ready to go, however, she has a lot of baggage to take care of.

Sorry bout that,

1. Don't you just love it when her eyes roll back in her head, and her head looks as though it will fall off, as her head rocks in all directions as she looks around thinking to herself, "nobody saw that did they?"
2. Or she's trying to make it back in her black van, and two guys grab her under the arms as she starts to stumble, and then hurriedly throw her in the back of the van?
3. Yes it was on film, and I doubt she has it any better.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hillary is delusional if she thinks she can beat Trump in 2024, or any other republican for that matter.
Never underestimate the power of cheating---another covid lockdown --mail out ballots ---unsecure drop off boxes---illegals all over the place. Lots of fun.

Just another reason democRats need extinguished.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back