Hillary kicks off her campaign in Ohio!

Biden will be 81, Trump will be 77 and Clinton will be 76 in 2024. Isn't it time we go younger and not these tired old retreads.

In my lifetime I have been younger than any President elected. I was hoping that would change soon but hell, we keep pushing the envelope.

You're confused, or just dumb as shit (I'll accept either answer). Presidential candidates always start out campaigning for down-ticket candidates. Read a book sometime.
Well that would be a big change of attitude towards it from the last time I spoke with her. Maybe I will drop some money on a plate at one of Ryan's fund raisers if she will attend again and ask her. I would be surprised.

Aint nuthin like Hillary to get the right all fired up.

So was you're other account banned? Or did too many people put you on ignore?

Your 8th post in and you're already resorting to making short, closed ended, pointless posts that don't really say anything at all and showing you're hand by calling them the right in a mildly taunting manner.

She Too crazy. The lady was stumbling, falling and passing out during the 2016 campaign. Then she got whupped and spent all her time drinking Chardonnay and wondering around in the woods behind her house. She's basically shot but now she's campaigning again? At this point, Hillary has turned into Gollum. She's power crazy. And listen voters. Don't be fooled by the plastic surgery and makeup (see Pelosi). There's nothing normal or attractive about crooked Hillary. I wouldn't miss her if she'd just go away.
Hillary's swoon was an act.
It was designed to get sympathy during the election and during her administration.
Biden is an idiot but he's not totally demented.
Part of his dementia is an act.
Part of it isn't. Biden is just a total dumb-ass. So basically they want to give us the impression that he has CRS and isn't responsible for the shit his administration does. Obama was black....so nobody could criticize him without being called a racist.
I sometimes wonder if anyone on the left wonders why they would pull a stunt like faking a medical condition, and why would they do it.

Last edited:
As far as I know this is the first time I have been here. I find it funny you are offended by being refered to as the right. If you are not the forum police why don't you report me for it.

LOL! Joe Biden is so bad, Democrats are looking to another loser for help.

Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) has chosen to campaign for Senate with Hillary Clinton, as numerous other Democrats distance themselves from President Biden preceding the midterm elections.

A report indicates that Hillary will hold a massive virtual fundraiser for Ryan on Monday, for which attendees will pay between $2,900 and $20,800 to participate.

Hillary’s participation in the fundraiser while Biden watches from the sidelines is another example of an emerging trend. As Biden’s approval rating is pegged at 33 percent among voters and 25 percent among independent voters, 2022 candidates have ignored and even outright opposed Biden’s help.
She'll get the same treatment that loser Trump is getting and got in the last election.

Could this be the place where Hillary uses some of that dirty Russian uranium money? Hillary committed money laundering, Russian collusion and possibly treason when she sold our uranium to Russia. Where's the freakin' dossier?

Biden will be 81, Trump will be 77 and Clinton will be 76 in 2024. Isn't it time we go younger and not these tired old retreads.

In my lifetime I have been younger than any President elected. I was hoping that would change soon but hell, we keep pushing the envelope.
I think picking someone because of their sex, race, or age is stupid as shit.

The OP isn't that bright. But that being said, it's gonna be fun throwing out Hillary's name over and over again to freak the cult out.
Please do toss her name about. Nothing says 'party of the people' like $2,900- $20,800 participation fee. How out of touch are you clowns?

I like the new avatar though.

Could this be the place where Hillary uses some of that dirty Russian uranium money? Hillary committed money laundering, Russian collusion and possibly treason when she sold our uranium to Russia. Where's the freakin' dossier?
Wow. There are still tards like you who bleev that uranium hoax?

Whatever you say bucko. What do you want to bet Clinton doesn’t run for prez in 2024?

Even if she does… She holding a fundraiser for Ryan is not Ryan campaigning for her. The piece is still a fallacy no matter how hard you try and spin it
Hillary has held the Democratic Party hostage ever since she covered for Bill and all of his escapades. Never has someone been given so much and given back so little. We owe all of this to Ross Perot. And I voted for him also.

Hillary has held the Democratic Party hostage ever since she covered for Bill and all of his escapades. Never has someone been given so much and given back so little. We owe all of this to Ross Perot. And I voted for him also.
Wow, yeah that hostage takeover was pretty gnarly by Hillary. Haha. I think your holding on a little too tight. I dug Perot. We need more 3rd 4th and 5th party candidates.

Goes to show the Dimbo’s don’t have anyone else so they were forced to pull out the washed up wannabe’s. So where is Obama, why wasn’t he leading the charge for Ryan?

It's not her campaign, dipshit. It's Tim Ryan's.
And who will get 90% of the attention? Some moderate near unknown?

Or the return to the political trails of Bonnie Parker (known as Hillary Rodham Clinton when she was in office as Secretary of State staging coups in Libya and elsewhere)?

Wow. There are still tards like you who bleev that uranium hoax?
The real "tards" just believe whatever their ideological masters tell them to.

Forum List

Back