Hillary Horror! 'Get those F-ing retards out of here'

Who wouldn't be looking at those?
Heterosexual females wouldn't be looking at them.

Why not, they were right there in her face? How much of a prude are you?

upload_2016-5-16_17-55-14.jpeg

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

Hillary horror! ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion. “[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship...

yyyyyyyeah ummm..... the crucial difference is..... Rump's is actually documented:

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif
And neither of them are important. This kind of lame "reporting" is only ment to entertain the Jerry Springer fans.

Stupid pointless bullshit

The image, DUMBASS, was answering this ----

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

---- that's why it reads "Rump's is actually documented". Rump's what? Rump's 'attacking the disabled'.

It's sitting right there in the same nested quote you just quoted. :banghead:

Go learn to READ.

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion. “[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship...

yyyyyyyeah ummm..... the crucial difference is..... Rump's is actually documented:

And neither of them are important. This kind of lame "reporting" is only ment to entertain the Jerry Springer fans.

---- that's why it reads "Rump's is actually documented". Rump's what? Rump's 'attacking the disabled'.

Go learn to READ.

He didn't attack the disabled. He attacked a douche bag journalist who deserved it.

Go learn to READ.

He didn't attack the disabled. He attacked a douche bag journalist who deserved it.

By attacking the disability that the reporter shares with....wait for it...other disabled people.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

sorry to be so brief in my statement...

but it has been said many times about her... in the past, present and I hope she won't arrive into "the future"

But that gal can rock a pant suit!

image.png

Why do you guys take the words from birther central as truthful?

If Hellary wins POTUS, she has already stated that her cabinet will be comprised of only women an eunuchs. I heard it on Oprah, so it's true.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

but it has been said many times about her... in the past, present and I hope she won't arrive into "the future"

Then don't vote for her. Nobody said you couldn't vote for Trump, even though no sane person could believe he would be a better president.

Go learn to READ.

By attacking the disability that the reporter shares with....wait for it...other disabled people.

Hillary called Paula Jones "trailer trash." I don't recall any wails of horror from the leftwing peanut gallery then.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

Then don't vote for her. Nobody said you couldn't vote for Trump, even though no sane person could believe he would be a better president.

Better than Hillary? How could anyone be worse? She's a crook.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

Again, nobody said you couldn't vote for the orange wonder.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

Again, nobody said you couldn't vote for the orange wonder.

You're also free to vote for crooked Hillary, but only a fool or a douche bag would.

Go learn to READ.

So? Your hero Obama ridiculed the mentally disabled on the David Letterman show.

Go learn to READ.

So? Your hero Obama ridiculed the mentally disabled on the David Letterman show.

Let's hear it.

Go learn to READ.

Let's hear it.
It was Leno. Yeah, real fucking funny.

Go learn to READ.

Let's hear it.

Yeah, I know, I was waiting for finger boy to figure it out, he's probably still searching for it.

Anyway, Obama used a very old joke in a self deprecating way to describe his bowling skills, it was very un PC of him and of course the right pretends to get really upset about it. Anyway, in the past I've probably said the same thing a time or two.

Obama apologized though, what happened to Trump?

Let's hear it.

Yeah, I know, I was waiting for finger boy to figure it out, he's probably still searching for it.

Anyway, Obama used a very old joke in a self deprecating way to describe his bowling skills, it was very un PC of him and of course the right pretends to get really upset about it. Anyway, in the past I've probably said the same thing a time or two.

So it's OK when a leftwing douche bag does it? We all know that if a right winger had said the same thing, his career would be over.

Let's hear it.

So it's OK when a leftwing douche bag does it? We all know that if a right winger had said the same thing, his career would be over.

For starters Obama didn't mean any malice in his joke, actually he was making fun of himself. Secondly he apologized.

Is Trump's career over? Where is his apology?

Let me know when you want to double down, I've got more on this.

Forum List

Back