Hillary hits the magic 50% mark in new poll

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Just one poll, but this is a significant sign.

New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton With 50% of Likely Voters

A new poll shows Hillary Clinton with the support of 50% of likely voters, a symbolically significant mark that suggests her post-convention polling bounce is solidifying.

In a four-way race with Republican Donald Trump, Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Mrs. Clinton leads Mr. Trump by 13 points, 50% to 37%, according to a poll by Monmouth University poll.

In the same poll conducted last month, before both party’s conventions, Mrs. Clinton held a narrow lead, 45% to 43%.

There are no accurate polls at this time...it's too early. We haven't even had the first debate yet....

It's bullshit...26 percent republican sample....39 percent independant. 34 percent democrat....its a joke

50% of people now would piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire....

A new poll shows Hillary Clinton with the support of 50% of likely voters, a symbolically significant mark that suggests her post-convention polling bounce is solidifying.

In a four-way race with Republican Donald Trump, Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Mrs. Clinton leads Mr. Trump by 13 points, 50% to 37%, according to a poll by Monmouth University poll.

In the same poll conducted last month, before both party’s conventions, Mrs. Clinton held a narrow lead, 45% to 43%.

Well and good but it's the Wikileaks poll that counts now.

Well and good but it's the Wikileaks poll that counts now.
Only the result will count. We saw Bernie leading but Hillary getting nominated and we will see Trump leading but Hillary getting elected.

It's bullshit...26 percent republican sample....39 percent independant. 34 percent democrat....its a joke

Well you do know there are many Republicans that can not stand Trump and will vote either for Clinton or if I get my wish will vote for Johnson. So as you write about how the Poll being bogus ( I know the only poll you care about is the one that tell you Trump is great ) the reality is Trump is screwed this November and I don't need a poll to tell me that!

Just stop, you don't understand how polls work.
Do tell
There aren't an equal number of Democrats and Republicans in this country. Pollsters try to hit demographics by sex and race but not by political party because that number is fluid. Every pollster is finding out there are more people identifying as a Democrat right now. This is the same exact discussion we had 4 years ago when your side was unskewing polls.

Well you do know there are many Republicans that can not stand Trump and will vote either for Clinton or if I get my wish will vote for Johnson. So as you write about how the Poll being bogus ( I know the only poll you care about is the one that tell you Trump is great ) the reality is Trump is screwed this November and I don't need a poll to tell me that!

Ok so u ou think that's a good sample? Holy shit.

Just be honest and say you're voting for Clinton

Forum List

Back