Hillary did not concede immediately

You are the party of deceit and Lies.
History will see it otherwise. For hundreds of years going forward, students will be laughing their asses off at you after reading about your exploits. It gives me great comfort long after I'm gone people will still be laughing at you.

No but yet today, Hillary insists she did not lose her election to Trump.

Hillary conceded the election the next MORNING, and she participated in the peaceful transfer of power. Two things that Trump has NEVER DONE - not to this day.

Hillary didn't "lose the election". She won the popular vote and was defeated in the Electoral College. Furthermore, she said little about Russian interference until AFTER the Mueller and Senate Reports both confirmed the extent and effect of Russian interference in the election.

Trump had help from the Russians with hacking the DNC and then coordinating with Roger Stone on the release of damaging emails.

Trump has NEVER won an election.

History will see it otherwise. For hundreds of years going forward, students will be laughing their asses off at you after reading about your exploits. It gives me great comfort long after I'm gone people will still be laughing at you.
They will laugh at the legacy of Money Laundeter Biden

Forum List

Back