Hillary Created Entire Trump-Russia Hoax To Distract from Email Scandal

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
U.S. intelligence officials referred Hillary Clinton to the FBI for investigation in September 2016 over an alleged plan to link President Donald Trump to Russia’s election interference efforts, according to Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe.

BJ -

While a current and ongoing event -
It is not really new information for those outside of the bubble.
Maybe 1 bubble person will read the article and think for themselves for a change.

What does this have to do w/the current POTUS' failures OP?

U.S. intelligence officials referred Hillary Clinton to the FBI for investigation in September 2016 over an alleged plan to link President Donald Trump to Russia’s election interference efforts, according to Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe.

BJ -

Maybe 1 bubble person will read the article and think for themselves for a change.
Oh my ... Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!
Get over it, and next time choose a better source. That Western Journal has been discredited many times before.

BJ -

Get over it, and next time choose a better source. That Western Journal has been discredited many times before.

You may not know what a "source" is

The Senate has the fucking letter sent to Comey regarding Hillary making the story up about Trump and Putin.

Brennan...DEAD!
COMEY....DEAD!
MCCABE....DEAD!
STRZOK....DEAD!
CLINTON...DEAD!

Animal+House+3.jpg

The Senate has the fucking letter sent to Comey regarding Hillary making the story up about Trump and Putin.

Brennan...DEAD!
COMEY....DEAD!
MCCABE....DEAD!
STRZOK....DEAD!
CLINTON...DEAD!

Animal+House+3.jpg

Hillary could literally arkancide 100's of people and get a pass.

Wait!

Hilliary could literally admits to over 100 felonies on TV and get a pass

Wait!

Could became did
Didn't it.

Brennan...DEAD!
COMEY....DEAD!
MCCABE....DEAD!
STRZOK....DEAD!
CLINTON...DEAD!

Animal+House+3.jpg

Wait!

Wait!

Could became did
Didn't it.

Hillary literally orchestrated a coup. She may be the most corrupt politician we have ever had. She needs to be arrested and tried.
What is the punishment for treason?

Brennan...DEAD!
COMEY....DEAD!
MCCABE....DEAD!
STRZOK....DEAD!
CLINTON...DEAD!

Animal+House+3.jpg

Wait!

Wait!

Could became did
Didn't it.

Hillary literally orchestrated a coup. She may be the most corrupt politician we have ever had. She needs to be arrested and tried.
What is the punishment for treason?

Well she did fail at her coup attempt as she has failed at everything she has ever tried, other than riding her husband's coat tales.

She is the epitome of the anti feminist success story.

Again its not technically treason.

BJ -

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone.

I'm sure the Useful Idiots will chime in on her defense

I still credibly stand by my statement that I made years ago here at USMB that the 'rule of law' died in America on 7/5/16 when Comey let Hillary off!
And it (rule of law) still has not returned!!

BJ -

I use respectable sources.

In February 2019, The Western Journal published an article which alleged "Climate Change ‘Heat Records’ are a Huge Data Manipulation." Scientists criticized the article, saying it was deceptive and that it contradicted existing research. The Western Journal subsequently retracted the article.

BJ -

I use respectable sources.

In February 2019, The Western Journal published an article which alleged "Climate Change ‘Heat Records’ are a Huge Data Manipulation." Scientists criticized the article, saying it was deceptive and that it contradicted existing research. The Western Journal subsequently retracted the article.

You definitely don't know what a source is.

The addition of Ross Perot in the 1992 Presidential election caused all of this. Perot paved the way for Bill and Hillary Clinton. Which gave us W. Bush and then Obama aided by the weak candidacies of McCain and Romney. It energized the people to elect Trump. We have moved far left with massive governments at every level and lost unalienable rights living in a soft tyranny.

Forum List

Back