Putting an end to an ubiquitous meme from Trump loyalists

That was Paul Singer the Republican billionaire who ordered the dossier..

At first. But it wasn't until the Democrats paid for the fake dossier, that FISA warrants were used to spy on Trump and his campaign. You always seem to leave out the most important part when you spew your phony encyclopedia knowledge. I swear: I have to watch you like a fucking hawk to keep you from spreading your disinformation.

"Though the former spy, Christopher Steele, was hired by a firm that was initially funded by the Washington Free Beacon, he did not begin work on the project until after Democratic groups had begun funding it."[58]"

Steele dossier - Wikipedia

Last edited:
At first. But it wasn't until the Democrats used the fake dossier, that FISA warrants were used to spy on Trump and his campaign.

You always seem to leave out the most important part when you spew your encyclopedia knowledge.

Wasn't it FreeBeacon?

FISA warrants were triggered by repeated calls to the Russian embassy.. standard procedure for 60 years. Trump's merry band of amateurs were seeking a back channel to the Kremlin.

Wasn't it FreeBeacon?

FISA warrants were triggered by repeated calls to the Russian embassy.. standard procedure for 60 years. Trump's merry band of amateurs were seeking a back channel to the Kremlin.

I really don't care to keep rehashing the idiotic "Trump/Russia collusion nonsense. There was no Trump/Russia collusion, there were no piss tapes of Russian prostitutes pissing on a bed at Trump's request, or any of that other garbage the left came up with. Russia did not help Trump win the 2016 election, Trump did nothing for Putin, and it was all lies.

Wasn't it FreeBeacon?

Please cite some evidence to that effect. I've never seen any.

Forum List

Back