Hillary Clinton's official kickoff speech at the Roosevelt Island Rally, 06/13/2015

Putting aside all issues involving ideology, economics, social issues, etc., how can anyone support a person who has been caught telling premedidated bald-faced lies on dozens of occasions and who has flip-flopped on a host of issues? Never mind about her politics. I'm talking only about her character. How can any rational person support Hillary given her record of compulsive lying? How can any rational person support Hillary when has flip-flopped on numerous issues?

"Changing your mind" on a few issues is not suspicious, but when you "change your mind" on a wide range of issues and do so for clearly political purposes, it indicates that you are driven by ambition, not principle.

How could anyone, regardless of their political views, vote for someone like that?

Last edited:
Putting aside all issues involving ideology, economics, social issues, etc., how can anyone support a person who has been caught telling premedidated bald-faced lies on dozens of occasions and who has flip-flopped on a host of issues? Never mind about her politics. I'm talking only about her character. How can any rational person support Hillary given her record of compulsive lying? How can any rational person support Hillary when has flip-flopped on numerous issues

"Changing your mind" on a few issues is not suspicious, but when you "change your mind" on a wide range of issues and do so for clearly political purposes, it indicartes that you are driven by ambition, not principle.

How could anyone, regardless of their political views, vote for someone like that?
But she has a name and a vagina. And it's time for a woman president!

Putting aside all issues involving ideology, economics, social issues, etc., how can anyone support a person who has been caught telling premedidated bald-faced lies on dozens of occasions and who has flip-flopped on a host of issues? Never mind about her politics. I'm talking only about her character. How can any rational person support Hillary given her record of compulsive lying? How can any rational person support Hillary when has flip-flopped on numerous issues

"Changing your mind" on a few issues is not suspicious, but when you "change your mind" on a wide range of issues and do so for clearly political purposes, it indicartes that you are driven by ambition, not principle.

does Hillary know that women wear dresses that reveal their sexy calves?

i wish someone would claim that Hillary is a man. then claim that a friend told him, then the media will give him shit, then he will say,,,hey! i dont have to reveal my source, Hillary needs to prove that she isnt a man !!!

i wish someone would claim that Hillary is a man. then claim that a friend told him, then the media will give him shit, then he will say,,,hey! i dont have to reveal my source, Hillary needs to prove that she isnt a man !!!
You want to be the one who verifies it?

she isnt taking interviews, i will have to hide in her podium one of these days

And doesn't it bother liberals that Hillary takes very few, if any, spontaneous, non-screened questions? That she only calls on known friendly journalists during Q&A? That she essentially faked much of her Facebook following? That she won't release her e-mail servers? That she clearly engaged in selling her influence as Sec State?

I would never vote for someone with a strong conservative voting/governing record if they also had an obvious record of dishonesty and corruption. I just would not do it.

And doesn't it bother liberals that Hillary takes very few, if any, spontaneous, non-screened questions? That she only calls on known friendly journalists during Q&A? That she essentially faked much of her Facebook following? That she won't release her e-mail servers? That she clearly engaged in selling her influence as Sec State?

I would never vote for someone with a strong conservative voting/governing record if they also had an obvious record of dishonesty and corruption. I just would not do it.

:eek:

MY GAWD, a Republican has NEVER, EVER done anything staged, EVUH!!

Why does Hillary's logo seem to suggest that she has a ... ummm ... penis?

I mean, just curious.

The usual class warfare combined with free shit giveaways.
By the way, what accomplishments does Hillary Clinton have that qualify her to be president?

As opposed to "lowering taxes for the rich, getting rid of Obamacare, Medicare, Social Security, SNAP, Welfare and the Post Office, starting a war with somebody, anybody".......bwahahaha!

And Hillary Clington has more qualifications to be President than all 20 (or is it 25) Republican candidates combined, currently spouting the above!

You can really tell a good speaker..........Hillary doesn't just spout talking points like the GOP favorite babe...Sarah.

Thanks.

she isnt taking interviews, i will have to hide in her podium one of these days
If you can stand the smell...

You can really tell a good speaker..........Hillary doesn't just spout talking points like the GOP favorite babe...Sarah.

Thanks.

Really? So, what did she say that wasn't a common Democrat talking point?

And Hillary Clington has more qualifications to be President than all 20 (or is it 25) Republican candidates combined, currently spouting the above!

Interesting.

So, please list three things she has accomplished in her official roles that were of benefit to the American people in any notable way. Just three.

I mean, playing the race card and racking up frequent flyer miles doesn't to me seem to fit the definition of "qualification".

Forum List

Back