Hillary Clinton's official kickoff speech at the Roosevelt Island Rally, 06/13/2015

LOL! You've been pwned, once again Billy.
By definition they dont have new ideas. WHose definition? Yours? ThinkProgress'?
Uh, no pawn, they are conservative. Do I need spell out the definition for you? Seriously what is Ted Cruz even running on besides repealing ObamaCare? Nothing. He is a scumbag who has billionaires in his pocket.
LOL! Do you even know what Cruz's platform is?
Scumbag with billionaires in the pocket? That must mean Hillary. She's gotten hundreds of millions of dollars from billionaire scumbags.

So you are in favor of getting rid of citizens united and cutting the money out of politics. Great. Hillary is too, but as long as it is legal, she can't let the repubs be the only ones getting all that dark money. That would be stupid.

Lol. The hil loves that donor money. Her goal is 2 billion for this campaign. Did you know that she is one of the little people.

Big money in politics is wrong, but as long as it is going to be used by the right, you can't expect the left to not also take advantage of it. There is only one party who wants to change that.

Like bush creating dhs, dems screaming about it, and then expanding on it once O was in office.

Which proves my point once again.

No, it doesn't. I stated as much about how excited I am of jeb announcing: .000000000000000000000000000000.

Well, uh, ok, uhm, carry on.

That however, has nothing to do with your lack of ability to actually concentrate on the content of an OP, whether you like the content or not. After all, you showed up on the thread, right?

Gotcha.
There's your problem right there: You think the OP had content.
Carry on.
It does. Your inability to concentrate on any content is not my problem and your snark only serves to further my point.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Your self importance and arrogance is truly amusing. I doubt I've seen anyone with as little to show and as much pride in it.
Keep :dig: fake Rabbi, keep :dig:

With every snark comment, you continue to support the observation I made earlier today.

Feel free to keep on frothing at the mouth...

No, it doesn't. I stated as much about how excited I am of jeb announcing: .000000000000000000000000000000.

That however, has nothing to do with your lack of ability to actually concentrate on the content of an OP, whether you like the content or not. After all, you showed up on the thread, right?

Gotcha.
Carry on.
It does. Your inability to concentrate on any content is not my problem and your snark only serves to further my point.

Your self importance and arrogance is truly amusing. I doubt I've seen anyone with as little to show and as much pride in it.

With every snark comment, you continue to support the observation I made earlier today.

You're adorable when you think you're making a point.

Back to the OP: Hillary has nothing. Zero. She doesnt say anything that hasnt been said by smarter people than her. She has no credibility she will follow through on any of it. She is a pure opportunist, without principle. So whatever she says is largely irrelevant to the conversation. Her record is pretty clear. And it gets only worse. Bribery, corruption, deception, obstruction of justice and more lying.
The fun here is to see how far the rubes will stick their necks down her throat before she snaps her jaws shut.

Gotcha.
Carry on.

Back to the OP: Hillary has nothing. Zero. She doesnt say anything that hasnt been said by smarter people than her. She has no credibility she will follow through on any of it. She is a pure opportunist, without principle. So whatever she says is largely irrelevant to the conversation. Her record is pretty clear. And it gets only worse. Bribery, corruption, deception, obstruction of justice and more lying.
The fun here is to see how far the rubes will stick their necks down her throat before she snaps her jaws shut.
Your opinion, which I do not share.

Carry on.

And yet you have zero arguments against it. Just mere snark and denial.

Sure I do. But debating you is a waste of time. You claim that HRC offers zero. But the speech and her polling numbers prove you wrong.

Sure I do. But debating you is a waste of time. You claim that HRC offers zero. But the speech and her polling numbers prove you wrong.

Her history proves me right. She will change policy at the drop of a poll. She has zero principles so whatever she says is irrelevant. Is there any part of that you doubt? Do you have some example where she turned down large speaking fees out of some kind of principle? Any examples where she was honest in a tough spot?
No, there arent any. Thats what makes rubes like you so amusing. You'll take her at face value despite her 30 years history of lying.
But let Chris Christie say he didnt know what his aids were doing in a traffic shutdown and boy o boy the man is abig stinking liar and unfit for the presidency.

Your arguments are over the top, absurd, and based on nothing more than conspiracy theories and hate, so it would be useless to try to convince you differently. You don't like Hillary, and you never will. Fine . Discussion over. Nobody is forcing you to vote for her. You are certainly free to choose any of the crazies in the GOP Clown car.....change that to clown bus. You might get lucky and end up with a Cruz/Gohmmert ticket. I'm sure that would make you very happy, but it doesn't matter anyway, because so far the right has no one who can compete with Hillary in any way.

Her history proves me right. She will change policy at the drop of a poll. She has zero principles so whatever she says is irrelevant. Is there any part of that you doubt? Do you have some example where she turned down large speaking fees out of some kind of principle? Any examples where she was honest in a tough spot?
No, there arent any. Thats what makes rubes like you so amusing. You'll take her at face value despite her 30 years history of lying.
But let Chris Christie say he didnt know what his aids were doing in a traffic shutdown and boy o boy the man is abig stinking liar and unfit for the presidency.
This is where your "argument" falls totally to pieces. I never said I believe everything she says. I never believe "everything" any politician says. And the OP is not about my belief level in her. It's about the policy proposals she made in her rally speech. You try to make this about me because you are bitter and unpleasant, but that's not the purpose of the OP. The OP is also not about Christie.

Your inability to concentrate on anything is only outdone by your viciousness and nastiness, fake Rabbi.

Hillary Clinton, whether you like it or not, is eminently qualified to run for President and she has the deepest resume of any presidential candidate since George H. W. Bush (41). Her policy proposals are in line with the goals of the Democratic Party, most importantly to keep another Republican idiot from ruining the economy with more trickle-down bullshit.

But since you are such a yellow pustule-filled pisaant fuckbag of hyperpartisanship, you will never realize this. You will never admit that "the other side" also has some valid points.

You really are quite pathetic. I could almost feel sorry for you were you not so unfuckingbelievably nasty and gross and vicious.

And when Hillary wins, I will be laughing at you a lot.

:D

Your arguments are over the top, absurd, and based on nothing more than conspiracy theories and hate, so it would be useless to try to convince you differently. You don't like Hillary, and you never will. Fine . Discussion over. Nobody is forcing you to vote for her. You are certainly free to choose any of the crazies in the GOP Clown car.....change that to clown bus. You might get lucky and end up with a Cruz/Gohmmert ticket. I'm sure that would make you very happy, but it doesn't matter anyway, because so far the right has no one who can compete with Hillary in any way.
Did Hillary admit to Obama that her support for the Iraq War was based on political consideration?
Did the Clinton Foundation accept big contributions from entities that she then made favorable determinations on?

This is where your "argument" falls totally to pieces. I never said I believe everything she says. I never believe "everything" any politician says. And the OP is not about my belief level in her. It's about the policy proposals she made in her rally speech. You try to make this about me because you are bitter and unpleasant, but that's not the purpose of the OP. The OP is also not about Christie.

Your inability to concentrate on anything is only outdone by your viciousness and nastiness, fake Rabbi.

Hillary Clinton, whether you like it or not, is eminently qualified to run for President and she has the deepest resume of any presidential candidate since George H. W. Bush (41). Her policy proposals are in line with the goals of the Democratic Party, most importantly to keep another Republican idiot from ruining the economy with more trickle-down bullshit.

But since you are such a yellow pustule-filled pisaant fuckbag of hyperpartisanship, you will never realize this. You will never admit that "the other side" also has some valid points.

You really are quite pathetic. I could almost feel sorry for you were you not so unfuckingbelievably nasty and gross and vicious.

Please post where I wrote you believed everything she said.
You are a totally dishonest poster. We kmow this from way back.
The policy proposals in her rallyu speech are irrelevant. She doesnt believe in any of them. They are intereting as a measure of what she things will get her elected. But they are otherwise irrelevant.
She is unqualified to be president. She has no relevant executive experience. She has nothing but a name and a vagina.

Did Hillary admit to Obama that her support for the Iraq War was based on political consideration?
Did the Clinton Foundation accept big contributions from entities that she then made favorable determinations on?

While discussion of those subjects with a sane person might be interesting, There is no fact or bit of information that will change your opinion of Hillary anyway. Your mind is a locked box, and as such nothing of any value can go in or come out. Believe what you want. I'm perfectly content with Hillary as the Democratic nominee unless someone better comes along, or a sane person can offer new information that I don't already have.

The policy proposals in her rallyu speech are irrelevant. She doesnt believe in any of them. They are intereting as a measure of what she things will get her elected. But they are otherwise irrelevant.
She is unqualified to be president. She has no relevant executive experience. She has nothing but a name and a vagina.
Sure. You wrote:

"You take her at face value".

What is that supposed to mean other than believing what someone says, you yellow pustule-filled hyperpartisan pissant fuckbag?

Get a grip on yourself.

While discussion of those subjects with a sane person might be interesting, There is no fact or bit of information that will change your opinion of Hillary anyway. Your mind is a locked box, and as such nothing of any value can go in or come out. Believe what you want. I'm perfectly content with Hillary as the Democratic nominee unless someone better comes along, or a sane person can offer new information that I don't already have.
Yepp.

Sure. You wrote:

What is that supposed to mean other than believing what someone says, you yellow pustule-filled hyperpartisan pissant fuckbag?

Get a grip on yourself.

We've already established that you cannot speak English. No need to remind us.

Sure. You wrote:

Get a grip on yourself.

"We" have established nothing, sheygetz. But you certainly have a right to your opinion, no matter how uninformed, infantile or 100% idiotic.

Carry on; it's entertaining to watch you froth at the mouth.

Sure. You wrote:

Get a grip on yourself.

"We" have established nothing, sheygetz. But you certainly have a right to your opinion, no matter how uninformed, infantile or 100% idiotic.

Carry on; it's entertaining to watch you froth at the mouth.

Have you learned the difference between "an act of terrorism" and a "terrorist act" yet, schmuck?

Hillary's Speech was a Misspelled RESET BUTTON.

She announced her campaign WEEKS ago. The speech is an admission that her Secret Squirrel attire, mini round tables with only party operatives, and avoidance of the Press has totally backfired.

What is the real difference between the clown bus and the Scooby machine?
What a choice- the clowns or the cartoon.
None of us should be voting for the R or the D's.

New Topics

Forum List

Back