Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept.

The operative word is "exclusively"...blatant and arrogant disregard for the rules. The problem for Hillary is she doesn't just need to be concerned that conservatives will come after her on this...she's opened the door and provided an opportunity for people on the left to use it against her. There actually are libs who have contempt for her approach on multiple fronts, and unwilling to give her a pass. We'll see how much noise they want to make over this, and if they'll use their media connections to help move Warren into position.

The problem is that Hillary set this email account up right after her appointment as secretary of state and never used her official email at all.

This right on the heels of her using her office to travel and troll for donations for her foundation looks really bad.

As one democrat said we wanted a coronation and republicans will give us an inquisition.

You apparently dont know the rules regarding the use of undocumented private email accounts for government business.
Think Billary will claim the same nonsense?

Yeah, i'm aware of the rules... which are archaic and most people won't get that upset about them.

I think if you guys want to harp on something, it should be that all these foreign governments gave money to the Clinton Foundation.

So keeping a record of what our secdef has to say in emails isn't important?

Well, she was Sec of State. And no, frankly, not really. I'm reasonably sure that "RE: Lunch Order" is not a key document historians can do without.

Especially since all those e-mails probably DID go to State Department officials who DID have backups.

But the dream lives I suppose, that there's the incriminating e-mail where she ordered someone to "Do a Foster on Chris Stevens!"

Hey, here's a whacky idea. Instead of trying to spin fanciful conspiracy theories about why Hillary is evil, convince me one of the occupants of the GOP Clown Car is worth voting for.

You apparently dont know the rules regarding the use of undocumented private email accounts for government business.

Yeah, i'm aware of the rules... which are archaic and most people won't get that upset about them.

I think if you guys want to harp on something, it should be that all these foreign governments gave money to the Clinton Foundation.

Well, she was Sec of State. And no, frankly, not really. I'm reasonably sure that "RE: Lunch Order" is not a key document historians can do without.

Especially since all those e-mails probably DID go to State Department officials who DID have backups.

But the dream lives I suppose, that there's the incriminating e-mail where she ordered someone to "Do a Foster on Chris Stevens!"

Hey, here's a whacky idea. Instead of trying to spin fanciful conspiracy theories about why Hillary is evil, convince me one of the occupants of the GOP Clown Car is worth voting for.
A tech guy overseas got those emails, so your okay with Hillary using her private email to send classified information?

You have now reached level "stupid ****" Care to reach higher?

160874_600.jpg

Had it not been for hacker, Guccifer, we might not have known about this for years.

Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/u...il-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?_r=1

She sent every email as Sec. of State from private account.
From the time she was first appointed SoS, I felt that Hillary would be a perfect addition to the Kenyan's Clown Car Collection of diplomats. As it turns out, she is actually the model upon which the rest are crafted

More I hear about this, the more illicit it sounds. Should compare previous Sects of State email volumns and compare them to her's. If her's are significantly smaller, do a full body cavity search investigation.

Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/u...il-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?_r=1

She sent every email as Sec. of State from private account.
From the time she was first appointed SoS, I felt that Hillary would be a perfect addition to the Kenyan's Clown Car Collection of diplomats. As it turns out, she is actually the model upon which the rest are crafted

true wonder how secure those emails had been

This might help you towards an answer to that question:

hdr22 clintonemail.com - How A Romanian Hacker Exposed Hillary Clinton s Secret Email Life Zero Hedge

Actually, my understanding is the day of her confirmation. She planned it. She even had her own server ready and waiting in her home.
The problem is that Hillary set this email account up right after her appointment as secretary of state and never used her official email at all.

This right on the heels of her using her office to travel and troll for donations for her foundation looks really bad.

As one democrat said we wanted a coronation and republicans will give us an inquisition.

Forum List

Back