Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept.

hillary-clinton-email-memes_6.jpg

Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.
Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules

She sent every email as Sec. of State from private account.
From the time she was first appointed SoS, I felt that Hillary would be a perfect addition to the Kenyan's Clown Car Collection of diplomats. As it turns out, she is actually the model upon which the rest are crafted
Ivanka Trump used a private email account to discuss government business

Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.
Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules

From the time she was first appointed SoS, I felt that Hillary would be a perfect addition to the Kenyan's Clown Car Collection of diplomats. As it turns out, she is actually the model upon which the rest are crafted

how many had been classified documents

3 year old thread revival? Really?

If your story is worthy of discussion it shouldn't need to be shoehorned into an old thread.

If your story is worthy of discussion it shouldn't need to be shoehorned into an old thread.
U no like Crooked Hillary stories no more?

U no like Crooked Hillary stories no more?
Like has nothing to do with it. Idiot

how many had been classified documents
as many as Hillary, proportionately....

all those thousands of emails that ya'll claimed were classified on Hillary's email were the same type stuff that Ivanka was emailing, like schedules and appointments with department heads....

And Ivanka was using a private email that was her own domaine as well.... not an AOL or other email providers...

it was ijkfamly.com

i=Ivanka
jk=Jerod Kushner
family=private family domain

How do we know if she got all of the emails that were gvt, and sent to the govt archives?

How do we know she did not delete 33k of her own private emails like Hillary

How do we know what she said were private emails, and not turned over, were really private and not gvt?

Sounds pretty much like the SAME situation as Hillary, and when Hillary did it, it was not completely illegal yet to do such... the law was changed and strengthened after that....

AND please don't tell us she didn't know any better when her father's entire campaign never went a day without LOCK HER UP! for Hillary's private email use?

Don't get me wrong, I think this is much to do about nothing.... but how ironic that the liar n chief's daughter made such a foolish mistake....

Your sillybobo sock.

How do we know if she got all of the emails that were gvt, and sent to the govt archives?

How do we know she did not delete 33k of her own private emails like Hillary

How do we know what she said were private emails, and not turned over, were really private and not gvt?

Sounds pretty much like the SAME situation as Hillary, and when Hillary did it, it was not completely illegal yet to do such... the law was changed and strengthened after that....

AND please don't tell us she didn't know any better when her father's entire campaign never went a day without LOCK HER UP! for Hillary's private email use?

Don't get me wrong, I think this is much to do about nothing.... but how ironic that the liar n chief's daughter made such a foolish mistake....

Ivanka is the president daughter ..

Your sillybobo sock.

I am knarking..

Forum List

Back