Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept.

JoeB , I realize you're an idiot partisan hack, but do you not at least a little bit wonder WHY she would not just use the government email?

I shudder to think Hitlery the dinghy could someday have access to launch codes. Of course, I'm shuddering now with the current clown-in-chief.

Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/u...il-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?_r=1

She sent every email as Sec. of State from private account.
From the time she was first appointed SoS, I felt that Hillary would be a perfect addition to the Kenyan's Clown Car Collection of diplomats. As it turns out, she is actually the model upon which the rest are crafted

true wonder how secure those emails had been

This might help you towards an answer to that question:

hdr22 clintonemail.com - How A Romanian Hacker Exposed Hillary Clinton s Secret Email Life Zero Hedge
thanks

Actually...it is worse...she had her own servers in her home where she stored all the emails....completely outside of the government servers.........

did she do something illegal....yes

Is she hiding incriminating emails...of course

do the libs care...of course not...

Actually...it is worse...she had her own servers in her home where she stored all the emails....completely outside of the government servers.........

She also created a fake identity to register as the owner. Then created a fake on line presence for the fake identity.

She also created a fake identity to register as the owner. Then created a fake on line presence for the fake identity.

Yeah....she isn't hiding anything....nothing to see here......

a private e-mail account? Oh, Noes!!!!
Hey look at this guys! We have a moron who doesnt understand internet security, but he pretends like he does. How cute.

He doesn't understand that her servers were hacked either. The obamatrons were upset by Edward Snowden. Hah. Now Guccifer has four years of state department classified infom

Did Hillary Clinton Violate the Federal Embezzlement Law?

National Review ^
Did Hillary Clinton Violate the Federal Embezzlement Law? by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY March 4, 2015 Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s systematic evasion of federal recordkeeping requirements involved both the use of private email addresses and a server system installed in her Chappaqua manse. The servers, according to the Washington Free Beacon, may have been set up by shady longtime Clinton lackey Eric Hothem – under a false name (Eric Hoteham) slightly varied from his true name. It may also have been designed to give users the ability to erase emails without a trace. Shannen Coffin’s excellent column today points out...

You have now reached level "stupid ****" Care to reach higher?

No, Stupid is claiming she was Secretary of Defense when she was Secretary of State...

That's stupid.

Which you totally did in this thread.

Thats a typo and fixable ....your stupid is permanent.

well, no, a typo is when you hit the wrong key.

Ignorance is when you get her office completely wrong.

But keep dreaming that THIS fake outrage is going to be the one that brings down the Clintons. I know you really need to believe that.

JoeB , I realize you're an idiot partisan hack, but do you not at least a little bit wonder WHY she would not just use the government email?

No, not really. I'm sure she didn't use it to order a hit on Chris Stevens or whatever batshit you guys think happened.

I think more likely, she just felt it was a silly rule she could ignore, just like most of us ignore silly rules all day. Like the 90% of you who post here during working hours are probably ignoring your company's internet policies.

If they find that she shared classified information via her personal email, then the left will need another shill. My guess is this was an inside job by the democrats to leak the information because, they want a more leftist candidate for 16

-Geaux

If they find that she shared classified information via her personal email, then the left will need another shill. My guess is this was an inside job by the democrats to leak the information because, they want a more leftist candidate for 16

Hey, here's my theory. The Clintons intentionally created this fake scandal because they know you Wingnuts will make absolute fools out of yourself.

Hey, here's my theory. The Clintons intentionally created this fake scandal because they know you Wingnuts will make absolute fools out of yourself.

Again, if classified information was on her account, its a felony

Oh, here's my take and her thighness...

Hey Joe, cut to the 7 minute mark and listen to hillary slam the use of......wait..... 'private/secret email accounts and the shredding of the constitutinon

-Geaux

Again, if classified information was on her account, its a felony

Oh, here's my take and her thighness...

Hey Joe, cut to the 7 minute mark and listen to hillary slam the use of......wait..... 'private/secret email accounts and the shredding of the constitutinon

The e-mail account she used wasn't secret.

Sorry, Ahab, this is not the White Whale you all have been looking for.

"She tasks me, she tasks me, and I shall have her. If I have to chase her around Foggy Bottom to the shores of Chappaqau and around Perdition's flames before I give her up!"

Hey. Here's your real challenge. In 2000 and 2004 I voted for Bush. At the end of it, I wound up with an underwater mortgage and a busted 401K and a job that paid less than the one I had before.

In 2012, I voted for Obama. Things have gotten a little bit better on most of those fronts for me and most people I know.

In 2016, you don't win without getting people like me back. You just don't. And we aren't coming back because Hillary didn't follow a silly rule on e-mails.

Forum List

Back