Hillary Clinton rages at Obama

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
'Call off your f- -king dogs!' Hillary rages to Obama

wish i coulda been a fly on the wall during this one

Who's this F king character hillary mentions, is he some boyfriend or Vince foster type?
2-photos18.jpg

Hillary better be extremely nice to Obama....after all, she will be begging for his 'pardon' after (if) she is finally arrested for her crimes.

It'll all be fine. Hillary is clearing everything up with an interview with Lena Dunham.

New York Post? Edward Klein, an old queen gossip columnist?! :lol: OK.

"Klein has been criticized for his biography of Hillary Clinton, titled, The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President, which was released on June 21, 2005. Politico criticized the book for "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."[9] The book was attacked not only by liberals, but by conservatives as well. John Podhoretz wrote in the New York Post, "Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn't have to suffer through another word."[10] In National ReviewJames Geraghty wrote, “Folks, there are plenty of arguments against Hillary Clinton, her policies, her views, her proposals, and her philosophies. This stuff ain’t it. Nobody on the right, left, or center ought to stoop to this level.”"

This is a Joke.. Sick one...
Even the conservatives distance themselves from this man...

This tells us more about the OP than Clinton.

New York Post? Edward Klein, an old queen gossip columnist?! :lol: OK.

LIBERAL 101: Whenever anyone posts, prints, blogs, or says anything negative about the DNC or its 'royalty', always discredit the source and author as being biased / un-trustworthy....

(I guess that means because Obama wrote in his own book, among many things, that 'if the political winds blow ugly' he 'would stand with Muslims' that Obama is a biased, untrustworthy liar...or it was all 'taken out of context'. :p)

Obama is riding Hillary dirty just like he rode John Ryan to get elected senator. She's got to go nuclear and threaten mutual assured destruction, linking Obama to supplying weapons and logistics to his Jihadists brothers in Al Qaeda, ISIS and Islamic Jihad

Obama is riding Hillary dirty just like he rode John Ryan to get elected senator. She's got to go nuclear and threaten mutual assured destruction, linking Obama to supplying weapons and logistics to his Jihadists brothers in Al Qaeda, ISIS and Islamic Jihad

Obama should just make 1 personal phone call to Hillary and 'make her an offer she can't refuse'.
- "Obama: Hillary, I have heard some tings. These tings distress me very much. I would like very much NOT to hear dese tings again. SHOULD I hear any of dese tings again....I will have my DOJ, DHS, FBI, and IRS pay you and your little 'Foundation' a visit...It would be a SHAME is some of your 'business', especially about Benghazi', for example, was 'leaked to the media...and when I am done with you, you will think waterboarding would be a pleasure. Do we have an understanding?"

why should this surprise anybody? maybe obama knows what hillary doesnt know about how close republicans are to charging hillary with crimes in the email scandal? maybe he knows ALL politicians will try to save themselves and as her boss doesnt want to be charged with the crimes they both comitted during his tenure? so he needs to throw her under the bush, make her play nice?

why should it suprise anybody obama appears to be throwing hillary under the bus???

dont you remember obama's surrogates painted both hillary and bill as RACISTS in the Democrat Party nomination fight before his first term?

it's also possible that obama sees Hugo Chavez wannabe Sanders as the best guy to carry on the obama legacy???

why should this surprise anybody? maybe obama knows what hillary doesnt know about how close republicans are to charging hillary with crimes in the email scandal? maybe he knows ALL politicians will try to save themselves and as her boss doesnt want to be charged with the crimes they both comitted during his tenure? so he needs to throw her under the bush, make her play nice?

why should it suprise anybody obama appears to be throwing hillary under the bus???

dont you remember obama's surrogates painted both hillary and bill as RACISTS in the Democrat Party nomination fight before his first term?

In all fairness, Hillary started it by questioning his birth certificate and starting the whole 'birther' movement.... :thup:

Obama should just make 1 personal phone call to Hillary and 'make her an offer she can't refuse'.
- "Obama: Hillary, I have heard some tings. These tings distress me very much. I would like very much NOT to hear dese tings again. SHOULD I hear any of dese tings again....I will have my DOJ, DHS, FBI, and IRS pay you and your little 'Foundation' a visit...It would be a SHAME is some of your 'business', especially about Benghazi', for example, was 'leaked to the media...and when I am done with you, you will think waterboarding would be a pleasure. Do we have an understanding?"

He's already doing that, she had two choices: strike back or prison

He's already doing that, she had two choices: strike back or prison
...and hopefully prison is what she will get.

In a moment of complete and utter honesty, though.... You KNOW Hillary is going to get away 'scott free'.

1. DNC / Liberal 'royalty'

2. Ex-1st Lady

3. Sending her to prison would leave a black mark on the DNC but one, if only a question mark, on the Clinton Presidency...and on Obama's Presidency / Legacy since she was HIS Sect of State

4. The DOJ is the only agency that can charge her with a crime and send her to jail....this is the same agency that refused to bring charges against Holder after he was caught perpetrating 3 Felony crimes of Perjury before Congress...and they have already said, before the investigation is 1/2 way through that Hillary has done nothing illegal.

5. She probably has a quite a bit of stuff on the right people...and has enough markers to call in to avoid punishment for her CRIMES

There ARE '2 Americas' people, and YOU don't live in the one where they do, where they elevate themselves above the law, never get charged for the crimes and treason, never get punished for what they do, and get away with stuff that would send us to prison for a long, LONG time. THIS CASE will be the undeniable, punctuation mark definitive statement that proves that our government is corrupt as h@il and un-savable!

Hillary will walk....:cry:

LIBERAL 101: Whenever anyone posts, prints, blogs, or says anything negative about the DNC or its 'royalty', always discredit the source and author as being biased / un-trustworthy....
The above is what the Conservatives do: accuse others of what they are doing.

The OP is untrustworthy. Always.

Forum List

Back