Hillary Clinton: "People who are calling for a ceasefire now, don't understand Hamas. That is not possible.

Fox admits they lie and are simply entertainment and not to be taken seriously and they have left viewers thinking election steal vaccine hoax global warming hoax biden corruption trans pedophiles Etcetera Etcetera. Total garbage. You never hear CNN or MSNBC talk about the tremendous inequality and poverty in the country, they love it just the way it is the corporate Rhino rags...
Election vaccine global warming pedophilia hunter Biden Biden corruption conspiracies you name it it's all garbage with no evidence they can take to a courtroom. And Ronnie Reagan gave us his pal Saddam the giveaway to the rich taxes and the worst propaganda machine ever. Murdoch is scum and has changed America much for the worst.... Along with rush and Newt and Trump the worst of all.....

I fucking hate it when reality requires that I have to agree with anything said by Shrillary.

But, here, she was correct.
Netanyahu should be fired immediately for allowing the massacres in the first place. Now turning the whole non-western world against Israel and us and producing a new generation of Crazies in Palestine.... I'd like to hear what else Hillary had to say....

Netanyahu should be fired immediately for allowing the massacres in the first place.

Another moronic take by fwanko. 🙄

Now turning the whole non-western world against Israel and us and producing a new generation of Crazies in Palestine.... I'd like to hear what else Hillary had to say....
Yiur premises are always false or retarded. So, I see you stick with that strategy.

Forum List

Back