Hillary Clinton: "People who are calling for a ceasefire now, don't understand Hamas. That is not possible.

I don't watch Fox News except for The Five and Gutfeld.
People who watch Fox believe in the election steal and the vaccine hoax and the global warming hoax and God knows what else pedophilia trans people. Terrible BS. While the GOP screws up our society with giveaway to the rich and gives us the worst wars and depressions all the time.

I watch the 5. What you watch are disciples of Fox basically and the stuff on the Internet is pretty crazed....
I take everything some of them say with a grain of salt.
I know Fox isn't rightwing anymore.
They also have an agenda just like CNN or MSNBC.

Right now everything is Israel.
Fox focuses on whatever crisis they want to advertise at the moment, be it Climate-Change or white mass shooters.

I don't watch Fox News except for The Five and Gutfeld.
See, news and politics are not supposed to be entertainment and misinformation unfortunately for Mr Gutfeld who is hilarious but WRONG and Judge Pirro and Jesse OMG LOL. But it's entertaining ohh dear.... When Piers is on I don't watch long, they need at least one sane person LOL. Dana is pretty stressed I think, lately she revealed she really hates the French which I don't like. Or Palestinians l O L. Jesse was in the Trinity College history Department and they have some loons up there I think. Tucker also and my brother the nut job....

Fox focuses on whatever crisis they want to advertise at the moment, be it Climate-Change or white mass shooters.
Of course fox is right wing Republican and supports or has supported the election steal vaccine hoax global warming hoax transfear Biden corruption BS- when they get to a court they can call me.

Fox's far right Republican and corporate media mainstream is not democratic, it's rhino. They are in the real world but they used to have documentaries about poverty and this and that coming out, now every single one is about some domestic murder what a waste of time.... The first thing Fox does is say that they are only entertainment and propaganda and should not be taken seriously another bad joke. But they win in court with that or have.....

Fox's far right Republican and corporate media mainstream is not democratic, it's rhino. They are in the real world but they used to have documentaries about poverty and this and that coming out, now every single one is about some domestic murder what a waste of time.... The first thing Fox does is say that they are only entertainment and propaganda and should not be taken seriously another bad joke. But they win in court with that or have.....
I knew something was up when CNN, MSNBC, and Fox started exchanging anchors.

They're all working together.

Anyone who bucks the Uniparty ends up getting fired.

Just ask Tucker Carlson and Bill O'Reilly.

See, news and politics are not supposed to be entertainment and misinformation unfortunately for Mr Gutfeld who is hilarious but WRONG and Judge Pirro and Jesse OMG LOL. But it's entertaining ohh dear.... When Piers is on I don't watch long, they need at least one sane person LOL. Dana is pretty stressed I think, lately she revealed she really hates the French which I don't like. Or Palestinians l O L. Jesse was in the Trinity College history Department and they have some loons up there I think. Tucker also and my brother the nut job....
I cannot think of a major news outlet popular in the US ( CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. ) that isn't mostly InfoTainment nowadays.

They're all One- or Two-Trick Ponies that let most of the news of the Nation and the World go by unmentioned and ignored.

To get a clear picture you've got to bounce from one to another, as well as NewsNation, BBC, DW, etc., online news feeds, etc.

Anyone still working for a living just doesn't have enough time each day to "Get the entire picture" so we all grab "snippets".

It would be good for our citizenry if we went back to a non-partisan format for our news but that is just not going to happen.

And so we all stumble-along with half-informed certainty...

Hilary Clinton ????? A picture is worth a million words

Hilary Liar.jpg

I cannot think of a major news outlet popular in the US ( CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. ) that isn't mostly InfoTainment nowadays.

They're all One- or Two-Trick Ponies that let most of the news of the Nation and the World go by unmentioned and ignored.

To get a clear picture you've got to bounce from one to another, as well as NewsNation, BBC, DW, etc., online news feeds, etc.

Anyone still working for a living just doesn't have enough time each day to "Get the entire picture" so we all grab "snippets".

It would be good for our citizenry if we went back to a non-partisan format for our news but that is just not going to happen.

Don't forget France 24. But Fox and GOP internet conspiracy nuts are a hateful lying anti-American disgrace....All the others are JOURNALISTS and care about the truth. CNN is RHINO, has to factcheck the GOP crap unfortunately....and crap is winning, it's addictive....

Don't forget France 24. But Fox and GOP internet conspiracy nuts are a hateful lying anti-American disgrace....All the others are JOURNALISTS and care about the truth. CNN is RHINO, has to factcheck the GOP crap unfortunately....and crap is winning, it's addictive....
Yet CNN, MSNBC, and the rest, along with these baby-killer Hamas supporters make Fox and the GOP look like nice people in comparison.

We not agree with the GOP but nobody has the right to do what Hamas did on Oct 7th.

And nobody has the right to decide who we can vote for.

It figures. Hillary was right there marching alongside the neo-conservatives.

She's a globalist, just like the other corrupt warmongers in DC. D or R, it doesn't matter when they are subversive criminals. Sadly, a lot conservatives here have fallen for the sham.

Yet CNN, MSNBC, and the rest, along with these baby-killer Hamas supporters make Fox and the GOP look like nice people in comparison.

We not agree with the GOP but nobody has the right to do what Hamas did on Oct 7th.

And nobody has the right to decide who we can vote for.

Basically nobody around here is for Hamas. MANY agree that Israeli right wing scumbags like Netanyahu have been ridiculously cruel to the Palestinians forever...... You are conflating two different groups. Being for Palestinians is not being for Hamas, even the Palestinians wouldn't elect them again- well maybe now they would. It is way past time for Israel to allow investment in Gaza and the West Bank Palestinians instead of keeping them without jobs basically except for Hamas. Stupid the right wing is. Dupes like you are just ignoramuses to believe GOP base propaganda....

Basically nobody around here is for Hamas. MANY agree that Israeli right wing scumbags like Netanyahu have been ridiculously cruel to the Palestinians forever...... You are conflating two different groups. Being for Palestinians is not being for Hamas, even the Palestinians wouldn't elect them again- well maybe now they would. It is way past time for Israel to allow investment in Gaza and the West Bank Palestinians instead of keeping them without jobs basically except for Hamas. Stupid the right wing is. Dupes like you are just ignoramuses to believe GOP base propaganda....
Stop fooling yourself. Palestinians and Hamas are one in the same. They both support the death of all Israel. "From the river to the sea....all of Palestine shall be free".

That means death to everyone in Israel.
Anyone who supports them is supporting the same.
According to Palestinians you cannot have a free Palestine without the eradication of all Jews in Israel.

At the moment the argument is between reality and imaginary crap and I do mean all the conspiracy theories about the election vaccine Fauci Biden Hunter pedophilia trans Etcetera Etcetera. hateful garbage. Fox admits they are entertainment and not to be taken seriously. That is what they always say when they are taken to court and they win, Super Duper..

Stop fooling yourself. Palestinians and Hamas are one in the same. They both support the death of all Israel. "From the river to the sea....all of Palestine shall be free".

That means death to everyone in Israel.
Anyone who supports them is supporting the same.
According to Palestinians you cannot have a free Palestine without the eradication of all Jews in Israel.
Meanwhile the Israelis have 200 atomic bombs and the best army anywhere around there so that is ridiculous poppycock, The Palestinians are not crazy. That's the fundamentalist Hamas and the people that are all hopped up on drugs to do what they did October 7th....Hamas is a crap job lol....

Meanwhile the Israelis have 200 atomic bombs and the best army anywhere around there so that is ridiculous poppycock, The Palestinians are not crazy. That's the fundamentalist Hamas and the people that are all hopped up on drugs to do what they did October 7th....Hamas is a crap job lol....
I guess you've never met a Palestinian in person.

They don't have to be hopped up or insane to feel the way they do about Israel.

I used to have a Palestinian Arabic instructor. Nicest person you'd ever want to meet till the subject of Israel or Jews comes up. Then she turned into a lunatic. And 99.9999% of them are this brainwashed.

Don't forget France 24.
Yes. Indeed. I forgot them for a moment. And yes, I do, indeed, sample them, from time to time.
But Fox and GOP internet conspiracy nuts are a hateful lying anti-American disgrace...
MSNBC is nearly as bad as Fox, from the opposite pole, and the Dems, in general, aren't much better than the GOP.
.All the others are JOURNALISTS and care about the truth. CNN is RHINO, has to factcheck the GOP crap unfortunately....and crap is winning, it's addictive....
MSNBC is a Leftist LibProg yellow journalism rag and CNN is oftentimes MSNBC Lite.

Yes. Indeed. I forgot them for a moment. And yes, I do, indeed, sample them, from time to time.

MSNBC is nearly as bad as Fox, from the opposite pole, and the Dems, in general, aren't much better than the GOP.

MSNBC is a Leftist LibProg yellow journalism rag and CNN is oftentimes MSNBC Lite.
Fox admits they lie and are simply entertainment and not to be taken seriously and they have left viewers thinking election steal vaccine hoax global warming hoax biden corruption trans pedophiles Etcetera Etcetera. Total garbage. You never hear CNN or MSNBC talk about the tremendous inequality and poverty in the country, they love it just the way it is the corporate Rhino rags...

Forum List

Back