Hillary Clinton is so dumb that she just said that she did not recieve e-mails during the day

WHO would TRUST this woman after all this to be the President of our country? she's LIED to us already why wouldn't she do again and again and again?
seriously

Thank God someone started another Benghazi hearing topic! 10 aren't enough.

Thank God your liberal stripes are easy for all to see.
Oh, it that what it is? You have to start a Benghazi topic to prove you are a conservative?

No wonder there are so many. This explains so much!
It's the topic of the day stupidfuck. You gonna email all the news channels and whine about their coverage too?

Christ you're pathetic

You dude are afraid of the truth, again this is the biggest spy scandal in American History, and it can not be covered in one conversation, so jump up and down all you want, the truth is coming out.

Oh, it that what it is? You have to start a Benghazi topic to prove you are a conservative?

It's the topic of the day stupidfuck. You gonna email all the news channels and whine about their coverage too?

I don't watch the propaganda channels. For the same reason.

Guess you didn't see that coming!

The channels are not commenting on the hearings live, thus there is no propaganda, just a real time live hearing. Guess you didn't see that coming.

LOL

You don't watch because you don't get to TRY TO CONTROL the content.

You're nothing but a mouthy punk bitch

The channels are not commenting on the hearings live, thus there is no propaganda, just a real time live hearing. Guess you didn't see that coming.

LOL
You don't think they won't spend the next 12 months propagandizing the living shit out of it?

I don't watch because I am not a brainless parroting rube who needs a daily dose of piss to drink and regurgitate.

I don't watch because I am not a brainless parroting rube who needs a daily dose of piss to drink and regurgitate.
The hearings are live dumbass. The only pissing is coming out of Hillary's mouth.

You are not watching, because you do not care.............Well we do care, even about simpletons who do not care.

if Al Franken was on the panel grilling Hillary, he would of asked her what her favorite comedy series of the 60's was, then Hillary would of said "Hogan Heroes", then Al Franken would of replied something like,,,,well, ok, thats all I needed to know, no further questions.

Forum List

Back