Hillary Clinton House Benghazi Hearing: October 22, 2015

Why should Hillary be grilled about Benghazi when no one said anything about the 60 embassy/consulate personnel killed on President George W. Bush's watch? Why?

11089_615017145190467_1147559393_n1.png

It wasn't covered up.

What was covered up?

The entire lie about it being about a video, the part where a stand down order was given and then the denial that a stand order wasn't given. The fact that more security was requested and denied.

You are special kind of stupid. Which probably is hereditary, considering the fate of your ancestors.

Why should Hillary be grilled about Benghazi when no one said anything about the 60 embassy/consulate personnel killed on President George W. Bush's watch? Why?

It wasn't covered up.

What was covered up?

The entire lie about it being about a video, the part where a stand down order was given and then the denial that a stand order wasn't given. The fact that more security was requested and denied.

You are special kind of stupid. Which probably is hereditary, considering the fate of your ancestors.

What do my ancestors have to do with Benghazi?

NYTimes: Captured Suspect Said Benghazi Attack was Revenge For Anti-Islam Video

Fox News: No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds

Poor, poor Hillary.

President Clinton till 2023.

You guys are really afraid of the clintons. Reminds me of the Kennedy's.
Afraid? Nope, it's pure, raw animal hate. That's what the trembling is about. And the Kennedys weren't no furking booby prize either.
Drama queens. Bill gave you surplus, no war and great economy and you impeached him.

Bush lied us to war tanked the economy and gave us huge deficits. Plus his policies shifted the tax burden onto us and gave all our money to the rich. Bushanomics worked exactly as planned.

Bill was the best president in recent history.

It wasn't covered up.

What was covered up?

Fox News: No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds

Nothing but it has a lot to do with stupidity running in the family.

It wasn't covered up.

What was covered up?

What's wrong, sparky, were my links that disputed your lies too much for you to handle?

Congressional hearings used to be respected by both sides of the political spectrum until democrats turned the procedure upside down. I don't ever recall the ranking member of a congressional hearing attacking the chairman or ranting about politics before the hearing even started until Rep. Cummins launched into his tirade today. Benghazi makes the 3rd rate burglary of Watergate look like child's play but democrats, as usual, would rather not search for the truth.

Congressional hearings used to be respected by both sides of the political spectrum until democrats turned the procedure upside down. I don't ever recall the ranking member of a congressional hearing attacking the chairman or ranting about politics before the hearing even started until Rep. Cummins launched into his tirade today. Benghazi makes the 3rd rate burglary of Watergate look like child's play but democrats, as usual, would rather not search for the truth.

That's funny. I laughed my ass off a couple days ago when some rabid NaziCon said that Benghazi was worse than Watergate.

U.S. Rep. Mike Pompeo of Kansas: Benghazi worse than Watergate

It wasn't covered up.

What was covered up?

What's wrong, sparky, were my links that disputed your lies too much for you to handle?

Nothing has been disputed. That's why there are still hearings on the matter much to your chagrin.

First, how many US Ambassadors were killed?

First, are 60 American lives worth less than the life of an Ambassador?

Second, a US diplomat was killed in the attack on the Karachi consulate. The diplomat, David Foy, was the target of the attack.

Third, why don't you know this? Hmmmm...

Fourth, why don't you know everything Bush was doing before, during, and after that attack? Hmmmm...

That's funny. I laughed my ass off a couple days ago when some rabid NaziCon said that Benghazi was worse than Watergate.

How many people died in Watergate?

Seriously, were you event sentient in 1972?

How many embassy/consulate personnel died under President George W. Bush?

The correct answer is zero.

How many embassy/consulate personnel died under President George W. Bush?

Answer my question first.

The correct answer is zero.
Hillary is toast Jim Jordan exposed the liar she is. Trump will use this against her.

Forum List

Back