Donald Trump : Department Of Education Must Go

Education today = Indoctrination...If you love your kids and your nation remove them from public school post haste.

Seeing as how our current federal education system is all about maximizing White guilt, promoting diversity, and spreading leftist ideology, I support this measure!

Trump: Deptartment Of Education Must Go

What a surprise that a moron is against education. Sure didn't see that coming.

In other news Mike Huckabee says he'll do away with the Department of Satan and Rick Santorum pledged to abolish the SPCA.

Of course, because Trump is tapping into the whole 'we don't need no book lernin' cohort.

Knowledge and facts, the enemy of the conservative mind. What more do you need in life than magic and conspiracy theories.

Better yet, combine the two. Jade Helm is upon us because of 'god's' wrath.

• Banned
Seeing as how our current federal education system is all about maximizing White guilt, promoting diversity, and spreading leftist ideology, I support this measure!

In other news Mike Huckabee says he'll do away with the Department of Satan and Rick Santorum pledged to abolish the SPCA.
I'm against the jewish indoctrination of our kids in public schools. Aren't you?

Education today = Indoctrination...If you love your kids and your nation remove them from public school post haste.
Please do so if you care about your kids' education...the public school system was established for the poor who could not pay for their kids to go into private school or get tutors. It was always designed to be the default position if all else wasn't feasible. It wasn't set up to be everybody's babysitter.

Yo, Trump needs to take a Machete to Washington, and start cutting all the waste! Then we can balance the budget with ease!!! Education belongs to the States, not the Federal Government!!!

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1) (1).jpg

I'm against the jewish indoctrination of our kids in public schools. Aren't you?

A educated population is a wealthier and a population that is much better off. You don't see people in Haiti or Somalia leading the world per capita...Why, because their educational systems suck! A first world nation is built by education. If you support the white man then you should support a good educational system as that is what defines that race throughout its history...Everyone worth the shit in the history of our species followed the same.

Thus spake der Fuhrher. Hey! That's an idea! Let's look to racist, Facsists as our example of education policy!

Why isn't education a top priority for Conservatives? It seems they would be happy with an under qualified workforce in the coming century. They would embrace a lack of innovation and economic expansion, stuff right in their political wheelhouse.

But the Conservative, for whom science has always been a dicey proposition, would rather throw out the baby with the bath water so far as our education standards are concerned. The next time we hear about say, the Swedes beating us in science education scores remember the knuckle dragging Conservatives believe it was the best decision for their vision of America.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that Trump is right. But he's doing it for all the wrong reasons. He knows that if he gets elected the only way he'll get reelected is to dumb down the populace as much as possible in the next four years.

Um... nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. I'm against people who live in fucking comic books and can't find a way to capitalize proper adjectives.

Let alone, people who run bogus quotes in their siglines.

The sad thing is that Trump is right. But he's doing it for all the wrong reasons. He knows that if he gets elected the only way he'll get reelected is to dumb down the populace as much as possible in the next four years.
The populace is already dumbed down. It's why Obama got elected twice.

Drumpf is right. He sends his own business to China and hires from foreign countries so what do we need to educate Americans for? In the RW world, all they need to learn is how to flip burgers and clean toilets. Let's save that money and use it to make war on another innocent country.

Drumpf is right. He sends his own business to China and hires from foreign countries so what do we need to educate Americans for? In the RW world, all they need to learn is how to flip burgers and clean toilets. Let's save that money and use it to make war on another innocent country.

He and the conservatives want the low wage sweatshops to be here in America. I strongly believe that is their plan.

Department of Education is a redundant beurocracy. Education is mostly funded and administered at the state level.

Forum List

Back