Hillary Clinton For President

trump isn't going to be president. :cuckoo:

He will destroy Hillary. She is a liar, was a terrible SecState, enabled a serial rapist, violated federal security laws, and directly caused deaths of 4 americans in Benghazi.

Trump will not hesitate to bring out all of her lies and corruption. Including the Clinton foundation taking foreign bribes disguised as contributions.

She is a terrible person and a very weak candidate. she will never be president. Book it.

The conventional wisdom says it will take a miracle.

But the conventional wisdom didn't give him a snowball's chance in hell.

I don't like him.

Suddenly GWB almost looks like a good alternative (the bile is rising in my throat as I say that.....things really suck around here).

No, W doesn't look like a good alternative. We're just continuing the both parties pick the biggest loon they can find and fight it out string that's gone on for over two decades

the most important thing this year is keeping the hildebeast out of power, if we fail to do that, nothing else matters, the USA will be Greece on steroids.

I disagree, Trump is a lot scarier. Clinton will be besieged by scandals and shut down

Hillary would appoint 3 or 4 raving liberals to the supreme court, if that doesn't scare you, you are brain dead.

He will destroy Hillary. She is a liar, was a terrible SecState, enabled a serial rapist, violated federal security laws, and directly caused deaths of 4 americans in Benghazi.

Trump will not hesitate to bring out all of her lies and corruption. Including the Clinton foundation taking foreign bribes disguised as contributions.

She is a terrible person and a very weak candidate. she will never be president. Book it.

I don't like him.

Suddenly GWB almost looks like a good alternative (the bile is rising in my throat as I say that.....things really suck around here).

No, W doesn't look like a good alternative. We're just continuing the both parties pick the biggest loon they can find and fight it out string that's gone on for over two decades

the most important thing this year is keeping the hildebeast out of power, if we fail to do that, nothing else matters, the USA will be Greece on steroids.

only to rightwingnut white trash.

to normal people, the most important thing is keeping crazy donald and your rightwingnut paws off of the presidency.

are you a total fricken moron? What has obozo done for the country in the last 7 years? Hillary would be more of the same failed liberal hate-America bullshit.

a better question is: why should we have free trade with China?

Two reasons:

One: What legitimate right do you have to restrict my liberty to not trade with China?

Two: It's in our economic interest

One: you can buy Chinese goods if you choose, go to china and buy them. If they are imported into the USA, they should be on an equal footing with US produced goods

Begging the question, how are they not on "equal footing"

Two: destroying US jobs and companies is not in our economic interest.

begging the question, you're contradicting economics, you know better how?

China makes their products cheaper by subsidizing their industries and manipulating their currency. Do you understand currency manipulation?

Nothing I said contradicts economics. Consumers will choose the cheaper item, if all other things are equal.

Yes, anti-free trade is totally contradictory to economics. you'd literally learn that in an econ 101 class.

And why do consumers like cheaper products?

"contrary to economics" WTF does that mean? the economics of supply and demand say nothing about free trade with countries that are manipulating the exchange system.

But yes, you are free to get screwed in the marketplace if you choose. Personally I choose not to.

consumers only choose cheaper if quality is equal.

I don't like him.

I disagree, Trump is a lot scarier. Clinton will be besieged by scandals and shut down

she will only be "besieged by scandals" if rightwingnuts keep making up nonsense.

doesn't it dawn on you pawns that if there was anything to "get", they'd have "gotten" her already.

:cuckoo:

she and bubba created the scandals by participating in corrupt illegal activities. Its not a witch hunt, its just enforcing the law equally on everyone.

Or, do you think the Clintons are exempt from the law?

Whatever works for you to get over your severe case of butt hurt.

LOL, Trump has reamed you in the ass, hasn't he, gay boy?

I stand for liberty, and liberty is all about free markets and free markets are all about free trade. You are a sell out

Free markets WITHIN the USA, not the entire world. America first. Americans first.

That's an oxymoron. How can our own government end freedom at the border and call it freedom? Free trade is the heart of free markets, the patient can't live without it

NAFTA has destroyed American jobs, destroyed American companies, put the USA on the negative side of trade balance with virtually every country.

You cant have free trade when one side does not play by the rules. When countries subsidize their industries and manipulate their currency, that's not free trade. That is screwing America, and it will stop under Trump.

Political talking points only. That's nonsense. Free trade is good for our economy. Lower prices help consumers and access to lower cost labor helps our businesses

Do China, Japan, and Mexico engage in free trade with the USA? Careful, think before you answer.

I don't like him.

to normal people, the most important thing is keeping crazy donald and your rightwingnut paws off of the presidency.

Jillihag is calling the majority of republicans in states Trump has won....white trash.

Then gets pissed when people call her names.

Hypocrite.

What is "normal". Trump will lose (don't really care), but not by much....that means that nearly 1/2 of voters will qualify for your elitist definition.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Whatever works for you to get over your severe case of butt hurt.

I stand for liberty, and liberty is all about free markets and free markets are all about free trade. You are a sell out
Free....SMART...trade.

Right, free trade in a controlled way where politicians decide what's allowed. But hey, obviously when you give politicians more power, they just use that to help people because darn it, they just care about us so much.

What color is the sky in your world?
Trump is not a politician, Mona...

Of course he is. But even if you believe him, Trump is going to do it all himself and be President for eternity and not hand off that power to a future politician?

I don't like him.

Hillary would appoint 3 or 4 raving liberals to the supreme court, if that doesn't scare you, you are brain dead.

What difference have Republicans appointing judges made? Do you have any idea what they've been doing with the majority for the last couple decades? It's been a string of disastrous rulings undermining our liberty

Two reasons:

One: What legitimate right do you have to restrict my liberty to not trade with China?

Two: It's in our economic interest

One: you can buy Chinese goods if you choose, go to china and buy them. If they are imported into the USA, they should be on an equal footing with US produced goods

China makes their products cheaper by subsidizing their industries and manipulating their currency. Do you understand currency manipulation?

Nothing I said contradicts economics. Consumers will choose the cheaper item, if all other things are equal.

Yes, anti-free trade is totally contradictory to economics. you'd literally learn that in an econ 101 class.

"contrary to economics" WTF does that mean? the economics of supply and demand say nothing about free trade with countries that are manipulating the exchange system.

Um ... yes ... it does, and clearly so. It says two way free trade is ideal, but you are better opening your markets anyway even if it's not

But yes, you are free to get screwed in the marketplace if you choose. Personally I choose not to.

Basically true, but not necessarily that exact. If prices are a lot lower they may go for the lower price anyway. But that's not the point. Let's say quality is equal. Why do consumers buy the cheaper one? What benefit do they get from that?

Free markets WITHIN the USA, not the entire world. America first. Americans first.

That's an oxymoron. How can our own government end freedom at the border and call it freedom? Free trade is the heart of free markets, the patient can't live without it

NAFTA has destroyed American jobs, destroyed American companies, put the USA on the negative side of trade balance with virtually every country.

You cant have free trade when one side does not play by the rules. When countries subsidize their industries and manipulate their currency, that's not free trade. That is screwing America, and it will stop under Trump.

Political talking points only. That's nonsense. Free trade is good for our economy. Lower prices help consumers and access to lower cost labor helps our businesses

Do China, Japan, and Mexico engage in free trade with the USA? Careful, think before you answer.

China mixed, Japan for the most part, but they opened their markets slowly. Mexico somewhat. They are all mixed bags.

Your point? I haven't argued that everyone trades freely with us, I argued that we should keep our markets open anyway.

As I said in another thread, I would be totally for say telling other countries will will stop using our military to defend them or give them aid and that sort of thing if they don't open their markets to us.

But Trump keeps talking about closing our markets and punishing our own companies for wanting to leave rather than addressing ... why they want to leave. Like that we are the only major power that taxes the repatriation of money and our corporate tax rates are among the highest as well. Fix those problems, don't punish our own companies for being rational

I don't like him.

What difference have Republicans appointing judges made? Do you have any idea what they've been doing with the majority for the last couple decades? It's been a string of disastrous rulings undermining our liberty

so you would be OK with 3 or 4 more Kagans or Sotomayors on the SC? Because with Hillary that's what we would get and the SC would be far left for the next 30 years or more.

I don't like him.

Jillihag is calling the majority of republicans in states Trump has won....white trash.

Then gets pissed when people call her names.

Hypocrite.

What is "normal". Trump will lose (don't really care), but not by much....that means that nearly 1/2 of voters will qualify for your elitist definition.

She's not all there. She used to make her living on her back, and she suffered a string of concussions with her head hitting the headboard. Then her looks went, so now she's made Obama her sugar daddy and now she's looking for a new one

China mixed, Japan for the most part, but they opened their markets slowly. Mexico somewhat. They are all mixed bags.

Your point? I haven't argued that everyone trades freely with us, I argued that we should keep our markets open anyway.

As I said in another thread, I would be totally for say telling other countries will will stop using our military to defend them or give them aid and that sort of thing if they don't open their markets to us.

But Trump keeps talking about closing our markets and punishing our own companies for wanting to leave rather than addressing ... why they want to leave. Like that we are the only major power that taxes the repatriation of money and our corporate tax rates are among the highest as well. Fix those problems, don't punish our own companies for being rational

Unions and taxes put our manufacturers at a disadvantage from the start. We cannot compete with countries that have virtual slave labor paid less than $1 per hour.

I do agree that foreign profits should not pay US taxes and that the corporate tax rate should be lowered drastically, but those things alone will not fix the balance of trade or keep companies from moving to places with much lower labor costs.

Um ... yes ... it does, and clearly so. It says two way free trade is ideal, but you are better opening your markets anyway even if it's not

Basically true, but not necessarily that exact. If prices are a lot lower they may go for the lower price anyway. But that's not the point. Let's say quality is equal. Why do consumers buy the cheaper one? What benefit do they get from that?

do you really have to ask why people buy the lower priced item?

come on Kaz, you are smarter than that. China and the others are not trading freely with us. They are manipulating their currency, subsidizing their industries, and cheating in every way possible. That's not free trade.

I don't like him.

whatever he is and whatever he would do, he is 1000% better than Hillary. That's the point. If we don't keep the hildebeast out of power, this country is lost.

so you would be OK with 3 or 4 more Kagans or Sotomayors on the SC? Because with Hillary that's what we would get and the SC would be far left for the next 30 years or more.

You're going to have to walk me through your logic on that one. I said Republicans appointing justices hasn't stopped anything. How does that I don't think Republicans are making any difference mean I'm OK with it?

Unions and taxes put our manufacturers at a disadvantage from the start. We cannot compete with countries that have virtual slave labor paid less than $1 per hour.

I do agree that foreign profits should not pay US taxes and that the corporate tax rate should be lowered drastically, but those things alone will not fix the balance of trade or keep companies from moving to places with much lower labor costs.

I never said we only need to do one or two things. But those are two of the big ones. They would have stopped companies like Burger King from leaving.

Putting up trade barriers is only going to make our economy worse. And I believe what I know and studied in economics over you and Trump, sorry man

do you really have to ask why people buy the lower priced item?

With your crowd, yes, I do. You (collectively, not just you specifically) keep ignoring that lower prices benefit consumers.

Consumers do it because they get the same thing for less, that leaves them with more money.

That money they invest or spend on something else, both of those benefit the economy.

When you ignore that, you miss why free trade is in our interest. If you know calculus and take an econ class, you will grasp that so clearly

Forum List

Back