Hillary Clinton extends lead among likely voters as Trump loses his advantage on certain matters

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton extends lead among likely voters as Trump loses his advantage on certain matters - Full article
NA-CL948A_POLL_9U_20161015090612.jpg

"Heading into the final presidential debate in Las Vegas on Wednesday, Mrs. Clinton led Mr. Trump by 11 percentage points among likely voters, 48% to 37%, a big jump from thesix-point edge she held in mid-September.

The Republican presidential nominee is losing his advantage on matters that were once the cornerstone of his campaign—his trade policies, command of economic issues and claims to be more honest and straightforward than his opponent."

"Dealing with issues concerning to women?"

So this means, being a sexist? Where are the issues concerning men?

Anyway, seems like a bullshit article. The supreme court justices question alone reveals that there is a heavy democrat oversampling bias.

Hillary Clinton extends lead among likely voters as Trump loses his advantage on certain matters - Full article

"Heading into the final presidential debate in Las Vegas on Wednesday, Mrs. Clinton led Mr. Trump by 11 percentage points among likely voters, 48% to 37%, a big jump from thesix-point edge she held in mid-September.

The Republican presidential nominee is losing his advantage on matters that were once the cornerstone of his campaign—his trade policies, command of economic issues and claims to be more honest and straightforward than his opponent."
Bogus poll.

Rigged Poll? WSJ/NBC Poll with 11 Point Clinton Lead Includes 14 Percent More Obama Voters

Bogus poll.

Rigged Poll? WSJ/NBC Poll with 11 Point Clinton Lead Includes 14 Percent More Obama Voters

Yes, the Wall Street Journal is a left-wing rag......LOL

'A good commander-in-chief' - Hillary 52%, Trump 32%.

Less than a third think Trump can be commander-in-chief. Reality sets in.

It would have been nice to see the question in there; "Will keep the nation from global conflict"

I notice, except for having America's interests in mind and dealing with the economy, they only asked questions geared towards things that Hillary is particularly strong at. It's all about manipulating public perceptions, not about really asking unbiased questions.

Among voters in a 110% Democrat leaning poll. Forgive me if I wait till November to hear the voice of the people

Among voters in a 110% Democrat leaning poll. Forgive me if I wait till November to hear the voice of the people

I agree and prefer to wait for Nov. As I recall Dewey thought he had won till he found out he didn't.

Oh and anyone who believes the polls isn't to smart. Polls have to many variables to be believed. Like who asking the questions, who being asked the questions and where they are being asked. You can bias any poll.

Those graphs you liars post sure are pretty. like your mouths.

This is why Hillary is winning with respect to "Certain Matters".
Cu5DOG9XEAAl628.jpg

This is why Hillary is winning with respect to "Certain Matters".
Cu5DOG9XEAAl628.jpg
that picture made me laugh for some reason. i dont even know most of them

Forum List

Back