Hillary Clinton booed and called Criminal in Belfast

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Obviously there to get another honorarium to add to her crown of glory. I swear if these folk weren't giving each other awards they'd get none to rest their laurels on. LOLOL Crowd having none of it. She may get the royalty treatment here in the states by the media and the true opinion of her quashed, but they sure know all over the world what this old harridan is. LOLOL

I think she waited to get behind the guy in the foreground to flick the bird to the hecklers. She's one tricky customer this old fishwife. The unloved woman referenced in the bible. She's been cheated out of her rightful presidential position twice by her INFERIORS in her opinion and now she must endure the distaste of the masses.. Well...she'll get them my pretty. LOLOL

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!

Well....it takes some longer than others to discern the truth. Some fight it for a long time.

Sorta like the beginning of the very thing they wanted everyone else to do to the right.

Obviously there to get another honorarium to add to her crown of glory. I swear if these folk weren't giving each other awards they'd get none to rest their laurels on. LOLOL Crowd having none of it. She may get the royalty treatment here in the states by the media and the true opinion of her quashed, but they sure know all over the world what this old harridan is. LOLOL

I think she waited to get behind the guy in the foreground to flick the bird to the hecklers. She's one tricky customer this old fishwife. The unloved woman referenced in the bible. She's been cheated out of her rightful presidential position twice by her INFERIORS in her opinion and now she must endure the distaste of the masses.. Well...she'll get them my pretty. LOLOL

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!

Did she have a head transplant on a hippo?

Forum List

Back